Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,436

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#5080 Dec 6, 2012
Spelling Bee Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is ladies and gentlemen. Lilly 'I need my Christain strawman argument' for an excuse for how clucked up I really am. It's so sweet of you to take the w out of your name. To much heat from the topix supervisor I take it?
aaawwww look... speaing of a religos morazz... and poof... you appear... oh and i'm stil triking orry to disppoint... hey gtta use my double d's ... so fluckoff bigot
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5081 Dec 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Always check your spelling before critisizing someone else's.
When you don't, you come across as being strongly asinine.
assinine

English

Adjective

assinine (comparative more assinine, superlative most assinine)
1.Alternative spelling of asinine.
2. Wondering
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5082 Dec 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>That's the way the wino survived in "The Andromeda Strain"! It made him immune to the alien viruses.
This one is immune to facts.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5083 Dec 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>put is this way the ones that call & sell themselves to the public as Liberals & Conservatives here in the US are not in any way true Classical Liberals or Classical Conservatives, Their Bigots parading around just in name.
Hopefully wearing classical attire and listening to classical music...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5085 Dec 6, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>until these morazzes get their ties to mythical superstition cults cut i will never vote repuglican
I agree and those christian zealots within the Republican Party are the ones responsible for what the Republican Party has become in today's Society which has not been good for the Republican Party.

Location hidden

#5086 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully wearing classical attire and listening to classical music...
not the Classical in that sense just Conservatism & Liberalism.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5087 Dec 6, 2012
There were HOW MANY unwanted pregnancies/abortions last year alone?
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
2% responsible for 61% of new infections in 2009! Wow!
What was that you were saying about straights and safe sex?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5089 Dec 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>put is this way the ones that call & sell themselves to the public as Liberals & Conservatives here in the US are not in any way true Classical Liberals or Classical Conservatives, Their Bigots parading around just in name.
A person with your knowledge of grammar shouldn't be telling others to read books, they should instead be reading books, themselves.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#5090 Dec 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when asked if he finds equal rights bad and unnecessary, he answered "I feel they're not necessary and a bad idea."
He even stated himself that he is against equality. The constitution states that everyone should be equal. He is therefore against the constitution. Ergo, he is being "UnAmerican."
Exactly, you can't get much more UnAmerican than that.

North Hollywood, CA

#5092 Dec 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe you should read this carefully. 2% responsible for 61% of new infections in 2009:
Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)[1] of all races and ethnicities remain the population most severely affected by HIV.
CDC estimates that MSM account for just 2% of the US population, but accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections in 2009. MSM accounted for 49% of people living with HIV infection in 2008 (the most recent year national prevalence data are available).
In 2009, white MSM continued to account for the largest number of new HIV infections of any group in the US (11,400), followed closely by black MSM (10,800).
Young, black MSM were the only risk group in the US to experience statistically significant increases in new HIV infections from 2006–2009—from 4,400 new HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009.
Since the epidemic began, almost 300,000 MSM with AIDS have died, including an estimated 6,863 in 2009.
AIDS is a serious disease, but it has no more to do with the gay marriage issue than the flu does.

North Hollywood, CA

#5093 Dec 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid question. Better questions:
1. Can straights couples that marry procreate?
2. Do straights couples that marry procreate?
3. Can gay couples procreate?
4. Do gay couples procreate?
5. Is marriage between a man and a woman tradition in this country?
6. Is marriage between two men or two women tradition in this country?
I dig stuff out of the cat box that is smarter than you!
1-4. Non issues, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. Next.
5 - 6. Appealing to tradition, a logical fallacy.
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appe...

Location hidden

#5096 Dec 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
A person with your knowledge of grammar shouldn't be telling others to read books, they should instead be reading books, themselves.
my grammer is find, and besides I read plenty of books.
rider

Marquette, MI

#5100 Dec 6, 2012
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Charles P. Cabell

Charles Pearre Cabell (October 11, 1903 – May 25, 1971) was an United States Air Force General and deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Cabell achieved the rank of colonel in 1942 and brigadier general in 1944, serving both at Air Force headquarters at The Pentagon and in the European Theater. During the late 1940s and early 1950s, he held a variety of staff headquarters positions, including chief of Air Force intelligence 1948-1951, and director of the staff for the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1951-1953.

In 1952, he was an enthusiastic promoter of the U-2 spy plane, along with Allen Welsh Dulles and John Foster Dulles.

[edit] CIA careerOn April 23, 1953, while still an active Air Force officer, he was appointed deputy director of the CIA. In 1956, along with the CIA's Richard Bissell, he flew to Bonn, to brief the West German Chancellor, Konrad Adenauer, on the U-2 program. Adenauer allowed U-2 planes, pilots, and support teams to be based at Wiesbaden. He was promoted to full general in 1958.

Cabell became Deputy Director of CIA under Allen Dulles. He was forced by President Kennedy to resign, on January 31, 1962, following the failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion.[2] Cabell's brother, Earle Cabell, was Mayor of Dallas when Kennedy visited that city and was assassinated, on November 22, 1963.[3]
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5102 Dec 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
1.Alternative spelling of asinine.
Incorrect spelling of asinine.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5103 Dec 7, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
There were HOW MANY unwanted pregnancies/abortions last year alone?
<quoted text>

Gays don't have to worry about pregnancy. It can't happen with a same sex couple because gay sex is deviant and unproductive.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5104 Dec 7, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
oh and i'm stil triking
What else could you do?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#5105 Dec 7, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Gays don't have to worry about pregnancy. It can't happen with a same sex couple because gay sex is deviant and unproductive.
Wondering, excuse me, troll... How does this statistic have any bearing upon the topic at hand?

Can even people with HIV/AIDS marry?

Would monogamy be beneficial to stem the spread of sexually transmitted disease?

Are you an idiot?

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5106 Dec 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>The jellies of the month: "It's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark!"
"That it is Edward, that it is."

"My cousin-in-law here, whose heart is bigger than his brain." "Thanks Clark, I appreciate that."

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5107 Dec 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice dear.
We're all well aware of how accurate and reliable your sources are. Just ask President Romney.
Lol, why look at you , it is like you have become even more evil with your leftist messiah in power.

An evil force has regenerated you , good for you lol.

I was mislead about Romneys chances and serves me right for only getting my info from one source but we are all guilty of that.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5108 Dec 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Your tin foil hat is on a bit too tight.
My goodness, it looks like since the illegal was reelected you, Mona and the rest of the communist are in your glory.

It is like you have found your fountain of youth in a destroyed economy and country.

I dare say I envy you.

Good for you Rose, enjoy lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,192,993
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,134
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min thewordofme 149,922
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Dario Franketieo 313,496
Ferguson officials to meet with Justice Department 15 min squeezers 72
Vaccine skeptics find unexpected allies in cons... 16 min Bob J 1440 186
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 18 min Newt G s Next Wife 275
Senate fails to override Keystone pipeline veto 48 min Responsibility 11
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 22
More from around the web