Paul Ryan promises hate group that he...

Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

There are 5436 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5057 Dec 6, 2012
Lot of talk about a movie going on here. Where's Justice Dumbass? He should be screaming 'off-topic.'

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5058 Dec 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Billy Bob is too creepy for me to not think of him during a film, but, yes, I did sing along with ALL the "Christmas Vacation" music, including "Here comes Santa Claus" when the police storm the Griswald's house. I think of you whenever I think of that movie; and I never ring a doorbell when I do NOT expect it to keep getting deeper and deeper tones!
"SQUIRREL!!!"
SWEET! My sister and I do that doorbell thing too.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5059 Dec 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree I dont trust none of them either.
So you trust them?
That was a double negative.
Get educated, man.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5060 Dec 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Lot of talk about a movie going on here. Where's Justice Dumbass? He should be screaming 'off-topic.'
Boo hoo
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5062 Dec 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you me 'asinine?'
Yes, you are assinine, too.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#5064 Dec 6, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
you do understand that your disagreeing does not negate that they were "offered" right?
no you dont.
that is the basis of your pete and repeat game!
Jane, itís not that I disagree with them, it is that the rationalizations you have offered have been consistently proven wrong.

The reason that I keep asking you what it is you think you have offered as reason are because you seem too dim to understand that they donít stand up to any degree of scrutiny.

For example, you have stated that the state has an interest in children being raised by their biological parents, but this can be disprove by pointing out that single parents, divorcees, and adoptive parents are all legally allowed to raised children.

Are you capable of offering any legitimate state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would render such a restriction constitution, which could stand up to even the most elementary level of scrutiny?

I don't think you can. In fact it is pretty evident that you cannot when one looks at the childish nature of the rationalizations that you offer; and when you say foolish things like a rationalization is all that is necessary to infringe upon constitutional rights.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5065 Dec 6, 2012
Spelling Bee Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do suck don't you?
Like a Hoover.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5066 Dec 6, 2012
Once again, for the fucwit:

MSM indicates men who have sex with men; it does not necessarily refer to gays. One of the major vectors of transmission is our prison system. As you note, it also means bisexuals, who can be infected by hetero women.

The 2% estimate refers to those who identify as gay; there is a much larger contingent of bisexuals and pansexuals.

BTW--the CDC also says that only one out of 4 HIV+ heteros are aware of their status--because gays get tested far more reularly than straights.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe you should read this carefully. 2% responsible for 61% of new infections in 2009:
Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)[1] of all races and ethnicities remain the population most severely affected by HIV.
CDC estimates that MSM account for just 2% of the US population, but accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections in 2009. MSM accounted for 49% of people living with HIV infection in 2008 (the most recent year national prevalence data are available).
In 2009, white MSM continued to account for the largest number of new HIV infections of any group in the US (11,400), followed closely by black MSM (10,800).
Young, black MSM were the only risk group in the US to experience statistically significant increases in new HIV infections from 2006Ė2009ófrom 4,400 new HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009.
Since the epidemic began, almost 300,000 MSM with AIDS have died, including an estimated 6,863 in 2009.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5067 Dec 6, 2012
Gay men aren't being mothers; they are being fathers. What kind of a-hole was your father that you think only women can be caring and nurturing.

There is absolutely no proof that gay parents are any less effective than straight ones; in fact, study after study shows no difference--with one exception: children raised by lesbian couples tend to be less prejudiced.
Little Blue Alien wrote:
Only Lides could convince a moron to believe two men qualify as being a mother and a father. As if to entirely abrogate the fact that having a 'female' mother for nurturing and care, as being essential and to ensure some sort of mental stability and normalcy in any childs delicate and indelible years. Once you understand and comprehend this the entire structure (and this word is used loosely) of gay anything comes tumbling down.
Oh the years ahead!
Subversive.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5068 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are assinine, too.
Always check your spelling before critisizing someone else's.
When you don't, you come across as being strongly asinine.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5069 Dec 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
The 2% estimate refers to those who identify as gay
2% responsible for 61% of new infections in 2009! Wow!
What was that you were saying about straights and safe sex?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5070 Dec 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you trust them?
That was a double negative.
Get educated, man.
very educated, you need to open a book.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5071 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drinking sterno again?
That's the way the wino survived in "The Andromeda Strain"! It made him immune to the alien viruses.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5072 Dec 6, 2012
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
SWEET! My sister and I do that doorbell thing too.
The jellies of the month: "It's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark!"

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5073 Dec 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>very educated, you need to open a book.
I read plenty of books, that is here nor there.
You still used a double negative meaning the opposite of what you intended to say, or was that your intention?

Location hidden

#5074 Dec 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I read plenty of books, that is here nor there.
You still used a double negative meaning the opposite of what you intended to say, or was that your intention?
put is this way the ones that call & sell themselves to the public as Liberals & Conservatives here in the US are not in any way true Classical Liberals or Classical Conservatives, Their Bigots parading around just in name.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#5075 Dec 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>put is this way the ones that call & sell themselves to the public as Liberals & Conservatives here in the US are not in any way true Classical Liberals or Classical Conservatives, Their Bigots parading around just in name.
if the gop as relly concearned about fisal coservatism then they would stop fighting equallity and wasting millions to keep equallity at a snails pace... until then stfu... it al about pandering to ignorant christardo talibagelical voters

Location hidden

#5076 Dec 6, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>if the gop as relly concearned about fisal coservatism then they would stop fighting equallity and wasting millions to keep equallity at a snails pace... until then stfu... it al about pandering to ignorant christardo talibagelical voters
I agree the GOP is concerned about Fiscal Conservatism and Medicare Part D was Proof 7 Trillion Dollars to the Federal Deficit which wasnt paid for.

Location hidden

#5077 Dec 6, 2012
isnt concerned I meant

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#5078 Dec 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the GOP is concerned about Fiscal Conservatism and Medicare Part D was Proof 7 Trillion Dollars to the Federal Deficit which wasnt paid for.
until these morazzes get their ties to mythical superstition cults cut i will never vote repuglican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Reverend Alan 60,508
News Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies 3 min Far Away 94
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 3 min Le Jimbo 394
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IB DaMann 53,900
News Obama proposal would make 5 million more eligib... 3 min Maranatha 20
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,791
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... 4 min Le Jimbo 55
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min messianic114 168,484
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,250,093
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Go Blue Forever 332,276
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 18 min barefoot2626 398
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 191,825
More from around the web