Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments (Page 186)

Showing posts 3,701 - 3,720 of5,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>I meant exactly what I said. If me not approving a homosexual lifestyle means I "have a problem", that's your opinion, and it's not one I'll lose sleep over. You seem to be one of the approval seekers I mentioned before. I'm not a good one to try to push your opinion on.
Uh.... I don't seek approval from many people. And I would never seek approval from someone that bases his opinion on incorrect information (that would be you, in case you're wondering).

And, yeah. You DO have a problem because you're basing your negative opinion on information that's neither true nor relevant to the topic at hand. That's why I said you need to get out more.

If I said I thought you were a bad person because you failed a spelling test in the second grade, would you not suspect that I was trying to find excuses to mask the real reason I didn't like you?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Eual protection concerns two factors: inherent rights and equal administration. Marriage is a recognzed right of the people; drinking is not.

Public schools don't have to follow the views of anyone's cults, and shouldn't. They are religion-free for a reason. You must educate your child but you can't force your prejudices into the publlic schools; you can homeschool or send them to a parochial school that shares your hatred.

Disagreeing with homosexuality is like disagreeing with left-handedness; there is no rational basis for disagreeing with a natural human trait.

I don't want to hear the teabaggers' ignorant rants, but there they are. We'll continue to discuss gay issues, and you can continue to not like it.
spud wrote:
<quoted text>How can there be equal protection regarding state laws if their laws are all different? Can the federal government force the states to change their laws so that they're all the same? The lagal drinking age would be one simple example. If you wanna argue for gay marriage, I would think that it's more of a civil rights issue. As for having nothing to do with religion, you're right until it comes to teaching it in school. Every religion I'm aware of is against homosexuality, therefore it shouldn't be hard to understand why many parents don't want it taught to their children in elementary schools, Personally, I don't agree with homosexuality but it's none of my business what you people do. If a state wants to allow homosexual marriages, that's OK. I just don't wanna see it or be preached to about how normal it is. I truly believe there would be alot more acceptance of homosexuals if they weren't so insistant on displaying it and wanting everyones approval about it.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Believe me, absolutely no gay people give a crap about your approval.
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I meant exactly what I said. If me not approving a homosexual lifestyle means I "have a problem", that's your opinion, and it's not one I'll lose sleep over. You seem to be one of the approval seekers I mentioned before. I'm not a good one to try to push your opinion on.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Believe me, absolutely no gay people give a crap about your approval.
<quoted text>
Is that a lie or are you just wrong again?
NoQ

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Look, you flaming retard..... for the MILLIONTH time, it is NORMAL for gay people to be attracted to the same sex. It is normal for straight people to be attracted to the opposite sex. Not everybody is straight. Geez.... you are completely incorrigible! This isn't rocket science. Some people are gay. What's it to you? If it bothers you SO MUCH that you have to write about it night and day for four years, you have bigger fish to fry, sweetheart. You think you know better than the medical experts?

Normal normal normal. You have issues, the biggest one being a lack of education.
This coming from a Fa$$ot with a womans name that don't even know what sex it is. LMFAO
NoQ

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, absolutely no gay people give a crap about your approval.
Believe me, absolutely no Queers are worth worrying about what they care about. Stupid CSer

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't insults, they're facts.
There is no one to charge because gay couples can't get legally married in a state that bans it. A legally married couple would be recognized by that state.
"The State" doesn't legally recognize the Krebs Cycle ... or eating cheerios.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, absolutely no Queers are worth worrying about what they care about. Stupid CSer
And yet... here you are!!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"The State" doesn't legally recognize the Krebs Cycle ... or eating cheerios.
Those don't require a license, marriage does. Most states won't give you one, doing so is against the law.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

You're an anonymous postr on a message board. Your existence is absolutely meaningless to anyone here. Don't give yourself airs.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a lie or are you just wrong again?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You're an anonymous postr on a message board. Your existence is absolutely meaningless to anyone here. Don't give yourself airs.
<quoted text>
Off the message board I'm just another citizen who you'd like to see support gay marriage. Of course gays care what people think.
That's why they like to infiltrate elementary school classrooms and lie to other people's kids.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Canadian, don't dodge the questions, here they are again:
Why would they be? Why did they go to another state to marry?
Would it be because it's illegal to do so in their home state?
You do nothing but dodge questions.

Could a gay couple who married in DC be charged with the crime of being married if they moved to VA and lived as spouses?

Can you show us one example of someone being charged with a crime in relation to marrying someone of the same sex, anywhere in the USA, ever?

What is the definition of illegal?

adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
2. Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
3. Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer: an illegal operation.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...

adjective
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law:
illegal drugs

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/engl...

If there isn't a law against it, it isn't illegal.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a Fa$$ot with a womans name that don't even know what sex it is. LMFAO
I'll sing my happy song for you:

I take a look at my enormous penis
and my troubles start a melting away
and the happy times are here to stay
I sing and I dance
when I glance in my pants
I get a feeling like a sun-shiney day
and everything is going my way.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to worry about it... EVERY day, all day. What could it mean?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Off the message board I'm just another citizen who you'd like to see support gay marriage. Of course gays care what people think.
That's why they like to infiltrate elementary school classrooms and lie to other people's kids.
Your support is neither requested nor required.

Marriage is a State's rights issue, and your State has had gay marriage for eight years. It's a done deal. You are irrelevant.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Could a gay couple who married in DC be charged with the crime of being married if they moved to VA and lived as spouses?
Can you show us one example of someone being charged with a crime in relation to marrying someone of the same sex, anywhere in the USA, ever?
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
adjective
illegal drugs
Pure facts, reality, and definitions won't sway Wondering, he's got stupidity on his side!

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Those don't require a license, marriage does. Most states won't give you one, doing so is against the law.
For the Court Clerks.

It's the sectarian religionists who forced their religious critria-for-participation into the secular legal structure.

It's not significantly different from the take-over of the new Egyptian Nation by the Islamic Brotherhood. Just a different sect of sectarian religionists.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Off the message board, you're just another bigot. Between the rising popular mndate and the ever-increasing court triumphs, you and your kind are becoming superfluous.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
adjective
illegal drugs
You do nothing but try to change my questions.
My question had nothing to do with someone marrying in one state and moving to another. Why can't a gay couple marry in a state that bans gay marriage? Easy one, it's against the law.
Prohibited by law, as in state constitution, as in state statute.
Work on your basic arithmetic, it can help you with your reasoning skills.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
For the Court Clerks.
It's the sectarian religionists who forced their religious critria-for-participation into the secular legal structure.
It's not significantly different from the take-over of the new Egyptian Nation by the Islamic Brotherhood. Just a different sect of sectarian religionists.
Very simple. Against the law = illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,701 - 3,720 of5,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••