U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows

U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows

There are 16 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jul 10, 2012, titled U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2012
So? Nobody can manufacture as cheaply as China. This is what competition is all about.
morons disoriented

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
alientech wrote:
So? Nobody can manufacture as cheaply as China. This is what competition is all about.
Nobody can consume as much china junks as america.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2012
morons disoriented wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody can consume as much china junks as america.
Junk? My iPhone certainly isn't junk and it was made in China. So was your computer and most of its components.
morons disoriented

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 10, 2012
alientech wrote:
<quoted text>
Junk? My iPhone certainly isn't junk and it was made in China. So was your computer and most of its components.
Your stupid phone is most definitely junk to me you spend money buying and you sdpend monery usding it. I would smash it on a concrete if I have one. One mans treasure is another mans burden.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2012
morons disoriented wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupid phone is most definitely junk to me you spend money buying and you sdpend monery usding it. I would smash it on a concrete if I have one. One mans treasure is another mans burden.
OK, my phone might be junk to you but you're obviously not using a clay tablet to post your comment but a Chinese made computer.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#6 Jul 11, 2012
And the wealth terrorists are dancing in the streets.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 11, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
And the wealth terrorists are dancing in the streets.
what's a wealth terrorist?
it cheaptlkobrjowit chcrft

Victoria, Mexico

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Villagers of. Denominatios use sorcerie to trow awai the delvolbeliac nfluencce;;;unto saints hipocrcs beggers of monei recruitts
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#9 Jul 16, 2012
Its a "global economy" . Soon, citizens in the U S will not be able to afford IPhones or their maintenance fees.

Soon, the avg citizen in the U S will be shutting down their computers as they need to spend $ for food.
Dan

Kincumber South, Australia

#10 Jul 16, 2012
the west create china wells and power
the west will decline and china became supper power
the west can not complete with china that is the fact.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#11 Jul 17, 2012
alientech wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, my phone might be junk to you but you're obviously not using a clay tablet to post your comment but a Chinese made computer.
Who invented the transistor? Who invented the cellular phone?

Hint: not the Chinese
spud

Springfield, NJ

#12 Jul 17, 2012
pug wrote:
Its a "global economy" . Soon, citizens in the U S will not be able to afford IPhones or their maintenance fees.
Soon, the avg citizen in the U S will be shutting down their computers as they need to spend $ for food.
You're right. It is a global economy but I hate that term. It's only a global economy because corporations paid politicians to make it that way. Free trade is what causes this trade deficit. It also causes millions of our manufacturing jobs to be outsourced to cheap labor foreign countries. Free trade sucks. The global economy sucks. We're destroying the greatest market in the world by destroying our middle class. But it makes the rich get richer so don't expect any changes.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 18, 2012
pug wrote:
<quoted text>Who invented the transistor? Who invented the cellular phone?

Hint: not the Chinese
So what? Who invented paper, compass, gun powder and few other things? Hint: Not the Americans.

It doesn't matter who invented what.
litesong

Everett, WA

#14 Jul 18, 2012
alientech wrote:
My camera wasn't made in communist china...... & it shows craters & inside the craters are central mountain peaks & the peaks are casting their shadows on the back crater walls. Oh, yeah. These craters aren't on the Earth, but on the moon,~240,000 miles away.

Yeah, my camera ain't no telescope, but that's sweet.
litesong

Everett, WA

#15 Jul 18, 2012
More than the products tho, communist chinese murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES.

Apologists for communist chinese say it was all in the past. However, millions of communist chinese are proud of their history, the largest democidal devastation of human beings in history. Yes, part of communist chinese nationalistic pride is overcharged love for their democidal gov't that has NOT STOPPED.

Since: Apr 11

Fort Lee, NJ

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Iím a proponent of a proposal to reduce USAís trade deficit of goods that was first introduced to the Senate in 2006.

The market driven proposal does not favor or discriminate between foreign nations, or between manufactured, agricultural or any other industriesí products.
It is self funding; eventually all expenses are borne by U.S. purchasers of foreign goods.

Google: wikipedia import certificates, trade deficit

Respectfully, Supposn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Up To 40 Percent Of Obamacare Website Hasn't Be... (Nov '13) 2 min C Kersey 5
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 4 min Frankie Rizzo 165
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min bad bob 2,196
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Crow 269,713
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Well Well 1,534,355
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 314,301
News VA cuts ribbon on new clinic in Greenbrier County 15 min Well 3
News James Comey fired as FBI director 21 min Quirky 2,332
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LOL 240,800
News White House rebuts Washington Post report of Tr... 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 637
More from around the web