Carbon Tax Would Hurt Farmers, Drive ...

Carbon Tax Would Hurt Farmers, Drive Up Food Prices

There are 113 comments on the The Heartland Institute story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Carbon Tax Would Hurt Farmers, Drive Up Food Prices. In it, The Heartland Institute reports that:

Whenever politicians talks about curbing greenhouse gas emissions, they're really talking about higher food prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Heartland Institute.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/post/reply
What??????????
You mean you are not a PHD??????????
but are instead a lay person??????????
Why, that would make you a major HYPOCRITE,
in addition to a major LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
You can’t even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#27 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You can’t even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
PHD is back to cutting and pasting her INSULTS over and over

I can do that too!!!!!!!!!!

PHD is mad because I am calling her out for lying she has a PHD or any degree. Here is the proof.

#1 She has NO college degrees
PROOF:
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it’s true I don't have a degree like you do. I will make an effort to learn BS so I could be just like you. Then I could post cut and paste useless scientific science fiction babble. Can you tell me what school you attended so I can be just like you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin ...
Awww. she is JEALOUS....

That is why she screams when anyone posts any real science and not character insults like here 100% of the time.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#28 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
PHD is back to cutting and pasting her INSULTS over and over
I can do that too!!!!!!!!!!
PHD is mad because I am calling her out for lying she has a PHD or any degree. Here is the proof.
#1 She has NO college degrees
PROOF:
<quoted text>
Awww. she is JEALOUS....
That is why she screams when anyone posts any real science and not character insults like here 100% of the time.
You can’t even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.

Fairfax, VA

#29 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You can’t even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
Dittohead, you repeated your previous post.

This from the right winger who screams about cut and pasting responses.

More hypocrisy??????????
Along with that nonexistant PHD degree??????????
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#30 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dittohead, you repeated your previous post.
This from the right winger who screams about cut and pasting responses.
More hypocrisy??????????
Along with that nonexistant PHD degree??????????

Fairfax, VA

#31 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
You look like a computer program repeating yourself, doll.

And this from the person screaming about posters who cut and paste!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#32 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#34 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>

His statement could be anybody here no specific name mentioned.
As you well know, s/he responded to me by quoting my post. Some posts are general, some are specific responses to specific posts by others. His/hers was a specific response to one of my posts, so it was reasonable for me to infer that it was directed at me..
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#35 Feb 17, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
As you well know, s/he responded to me by quoting my post. Some posts are general, some are specific responses to specific posts by others. His/hers was a specific response to one of my posts, so it was reasonable for me to infer that it was directed at me..
Yes it could be like science and scientific science fiction. Gee it is a pleasure to respond a non name caller. My bad for reading between the lines.

Fairfax, VA

#36 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it could be like science and scientific science fiction. Gee it is a pleasure to respond a non name caller. My bad for reading between the lines.
Another PEANUT for the proven degree-less PHD and liar.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#38 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#40 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ph'd has weird language. Maybe its new name should be "weird."

Fairfax, VA

#41 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>WOW ph'd has weird language. Maybe its new name should be "weird."
:-]
Reality Bites

AOL

#42 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I see you're just another hypocrite with no ability to be honest, no ability to perceive history & NO ability whatsoever to read & understand English I write.
Oh well, whatever. Live in your bubble & watch all the Faux "News" you want.
Farmers and consumers are screwed. Obama has little real life experience so consideration for even the most obvious negative out comes of his Agenda don't merit consideration. And, none of the elected Democrats from the Farm States would dare stand up to Pelosi/Reid so they vote against their own constituents best interests over and over again.
just another guy

Holly, CO

#44 Feb 17, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Farmers and consumers are screwed. Obama has little real life experience so consideration for even the most obvious negative out comes of his Agenda don't merit consideration. And, none of the elected Democrats from the Farm States would dare stand up to Pelosi/Reid so they vote against their own constituents best interests over and over again.
They just don't care anymore. Between illegals , fraud, and parasites they have enough votes they don't need us except to pay for their schemes.

We are close to the criminals in dc not having the approval of the governed.
Reality Bites

AOL

#45 Feb 17, 2013
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They just don't care anymore. Between illegals , fraud, and parasites they have enough votes they don't need us except to pay for their schemes.
Sad but true.
Nancy Pelosi won this one.
She told Obama's handlers that today's Democrat supporters, across Racial lines, are no better than her Californians. They just don't have the same emotional attachment to their children and grand children that once mattered to them. Nothing will Stop the Hard Left now!

Location hidden

#46 Feb 17, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the ones who vote against their own interests are the hoards of red state poor whites.

Location hidden

#47 Feb 17, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true.
Nancy Pelosi won this one.
She told Obama's handlers that today's Democrat supporters, across Racial lines, are no better than her Californians. They just don't have the same emotional attachment to their children and grand children that once mattered to them. Nothing will Stop the Hard Left now!
Thanks for belly laugh, "Reality" Bites. Absolutely HILARIOUS.

If Pelosi & Obama are "leftists," then ALL our Presidents, & most of our policians, between 1933 & 1980 were super-hyper-radical far leftists. Democrats today are a lot like Rockefeller Republicans from a couple of generations ago.

Taxes were way, way, WAY more progressive then. Obama had to fight like hell just to get top marginal rates "up" to 39.6%. EVERYONE was Keynesian then. Are you kidding me?

Demos today are TRYING to restore a TINY BIT of what we had then. You have simply moved so far right you have no contact with reality any more, & think very moderate Demos like Obama are "leftists." ROFLMAO!

After all, today's Repubs would reject almost all the presidents of their own party since 1901 as a bunch of RINOs. Don't even try to deny it because you know it's true.

That means YOU have become a radical rightist, like most of the Repub party today, far, far, FAR out of the mainstream of American poltical history in the 20th century (the American Century - remember? MAYBE we were doing something right then?).

But go ahead, stay on the far right, you'll never win another national election.

Location hidden

#48 Feb 17, 2013
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope & pray you continue to believe as you do. As I told "Reality" Bites, you people will never win another national election as long as you believe as you do - even if you try to cheat & reassign the way electoral votes are distributed.
litesong

Everett, WA

#49 Feb 17, 2013
..... you people will never win another national election as long as you believe as you do - even if you try to cheat & reassign the way electoral votes are distributed.
re-pubic-lick-uns have less numbers than dems & have to cheat to retain any power. re-pubic-lick-uns make sure they keep the electorals in the south as they are, as they wrestle to change northern swing states to percentage electorals. If re-pubic-lick-uns would learn to court Hispanics, blacks & women, they might be able to.......... nah, they'd lose the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig south...... re-pubic-lick-uns got to keep the south so they still got........ hideouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Shavin Marvin 209,932
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min USA 11,286
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Truth is might 10,470
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 4 min Lisi 905
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 13 min fireyfellow44 272
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Cornelius Scudmister 244,034
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min VetnorsGate 1,433,289
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr valerie 395,974
More from around the web