Clinton pledges full accounting of de...

Clinton pledges full accounting of deadly Benghazi attack

There are 52 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Clinton pledges full accounting of deadly Benghazi attack. In it, Reuters reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday vowed to pursue a full accounting of the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi "wherever that leads," but cautioned that it could take time for a complete picture to emerge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#43 Oct 5, 2012
I never heard a presidential candidate call his sons liars in a national tv debate before. That's a new strategy. I bet that polls high with his base. Did his Mormon faith raise the liars or did the apples just fall close to the tree? Mitt sure is a different variety from his dearly loved Republican dad. Michigan isn't embracing the son of our beloved Governor Romney.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#44 Oct 5, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
I never heard a presidential candidate call his sons liars in a national tv debate before. That's a new strategy. I bet that polls high with his base. Did his Mormon faith raise the liars or did the apples just fall close to the tree? Mitt sure is a different variety from his dearly loved Republican dad. Michigan isn't embracing the son of our beloved Governor Romney.
You don't have children or you're an idiot and grasping at straws.........you're boys an empty suit and proved it.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#45 Oct 5, 2012
Thank Etch-A-Sketch!!! I'm so glad Bishop Rmoney is our candidate and won the debate. Our party was far too conservative. By nominating a moderate, we have a great chance of winning this time. So lying children is the norm? Guess I'm just lucky.
Cat74

United States

#46 Oct 5, 2012
Romney won the last debate, and he will win the next one as well. There is no way the President can justify what happened in Libya. Someone said last night Obama deliberately sent Stevens in there without cover knowing he was gay, and would come under attack. that is how Muslims handle gay people

Paris

#48 Oct 5, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Thank Etch-A-Sketch!!! I'm so glad Bishop Rmoney is our candidate and won the debate. Our party was far too conservative. By nominating a moderate, we have a great chance of winning this time. So lying children is the norm? Guess I'm just lucky.
UK TELEGRAPH: Mainstream media spooked; liberal panic...Desperation.

POLL: ROMNEY PULLS AHEAD IN VIRGINIA...

Ohio: Romney leads 51-48 among those 'certain' to vote...

Fact Check: Obama says Romney opposed ending tax break – only he didn’t

A day after the Obama campaign countered Mitt Romney's strong debate performance by accusing him of playing fast and loose with the facts, President Obama threw out a doozy of his own.
see the light

United States

#49 Oct 5, 2012
DENG wrote:
Clinton pledges full accounting of deadly Benghazi attack
FOR THE ANSWERS TO WHAT HAPPENED IN LIBYA WITH THE AMBASSADOR IT'S THE FIRST STATEMENTS BY THE OCCUPING PUPPET LEADERSHIP OF THE NEW CONLONIALISTS WHO CORRECTLY PUT THE BLAME ON THE KADDAFI MILITARY FORCES WHO ARE VERY MUCH UP AND FUNCTIONING IN LIBYA TODAY.
Obama administration is not looking into it. They left the Ambassador's journal and important papers there for others to find. Like the Newcasters. They just want this mess to go away so nothing else Illegal that Obama is doing will be found out.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#50 Oct 5, 2012
Come on people, it was the altitude and lack of a teleprompter that got him. It had nothing to do with his miserable record as president.
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#51 Oct 5, 2012
Rules must change

Were I am employed, Note I work for a large health care organization, and we have rules and regulations for everything, this has exploded over the last three years under this Obama admin. We can hardly do our jobs anymore, we put more time in meeting regulations then we do, doing our jobs, its truly pathetic.
You can’t work on the roof without a harness; you can work in an area where there is construction without the appropriate gear. And on and on and on. Our company is over regulated so bad that now to do a four hour project it actually takes two days. There simply isn’t any way that a small company could adhere to the same rules that we have to. It’s no wonder so many small businesses are going out of business under this Obama regime. We as Americans have lost of freedom and liberty under this Obama.
We can now be fired for smoking in our cars that are parked in the parking lot, we can be fired for having a face book account, We can be fired for having a traffic ticket, We can be fired for not taking the Mandatory flew shot, also people cant be hired for these same things, Its no dammed wonder the jobs market is so bad, Regulations are killing jobs.
Folks this is Nazi Germany. All over again!
Our vehicles can tell on us, they put smart meters on our homes; they can fly drones over our neighborhoods, what’s next? The mark of the Beast!
Bureaucrats’ and radical liberals have stolen our freedoms and liberty’s away.
What kind of a future will our children and grand children have?
This country is actually ruined; we are now a nation of scared people.
My immigrant Grand Parents are rolling in their graves thinking about how this strong, powerful , wealthy, proud country just gave up and allowed our selves to be ruled by Big Brother. It’s a shame a crying shame I tell you.
We need to stop the progressivism that is going on and get back to our founding American principles; we can’t just fall into direct Communism without a fight.

Allow this Obama to go home, Back to Tony Rezco and Chicago!!

Paris

#52 Oct 6, 2012
O NO: CLINT WAS RIGHT!

Leno:'Only Person Who Didn't Tune In Was Obama'...

Campaign aides 'shell-shocked'...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#53 Oct 6, 2012
too little,
too late.

She could have been concerned with the warnings some time Before.

She could have been concerned with the early date indicating possible attacks. There would have been time to prevent some damage -- or at the very least save lives.

She could have been concerned with the lack of security in this and many other areas.

Is this another example of blame game and politics more important than citizens' lives?

Location hidden

#54 Oct 6, 2012
Citizen0178 wrote:
too little,
too late.
She could have been concerned with the warnings some time Before.
She could have been concerned with the early date indicating possible attacks. There would have been time to prevent some damage -- or at the very least save lives.
She could have been concerned with the lack of security in this and many other areas.
Is this another example of blame game and politics more important than citizens' lives?
Obama (the butcher of Benghazi) is going to lose the election AND his legacy over Benghazi. Romney is NOT going to let Obama off the hook about Benghazi. I can't wait to see what Obama does when Romney pushes Obama's back to the wall about Benghazi. He'll probably start crying about Benghazi. What else could Obama do? He's so utterly screwed by Benghazi. Gubmint news can't even help Obama out of Benghazi because Benghazi is as Benghazi does in Benghazi.
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#55 Oct 9, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
ANYONE who has raised children---especially boys---understands
what he meant. And it was a truly brilliant rhetoric device that linked Obama to such juvenile behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min Earthling-1 35,527
News In ME, Trump strikes back at US Chamber on trade 12 min Bama Yankee 25
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Earthling-1 60,175
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 32 min Thinking 20,192
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dr Guru 217,062
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Jay 228,966
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 55 min Agents of Corruption 388,435
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Gunner 1,396,356
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr Patriot 1,270
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Memo From Turner 3,639
More from around the web