Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State?

Apr 24, 2014 Full story: Christian Science Monitor 282

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton delivers the keynote lecture for the Simmons College Leadership Conference at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston on Wednesday.

Full Story
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#94 May 10, 2014

Yes, she served honorably with distinguished service.

Hillary will be an equally great president.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#96 May 10, 2014
Retired Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
What will slick Willie be called ?
First slick Willie ??
I don't know what name others may choose to call him, but I prefer Mr. President, as I do out of respect for all other previous Presidents.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#97 May 10, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Isn't it a little early to start the 2016 campaign?.
Tell the hillary derangement syndrome sufferers - they seem to be chomping at the bit for her to run!
ALL THESE POST

San Jose, CA

#98 May 10, 2014
And not one real accomplishment. That is disturbing. Not only that she is being considered for a leadership role, but that there are people that think she has qualifications. How uniformed are they, or is it stupidity?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#100 May 10, 2014
Retired Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
All others call him Slick Willie.
Many, perhaps, but not all. Lots of Americans don't belittle Presidents even though their personal opinions of their merits may vary. It all comes down to the specific American's personal values and perhaps etiquette and dignity.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#101 May 10, 2014
Hillary accomplished getting the current administration to ignore an act of war.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#103 May 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You could never recognize the Truth....it's been absent from the GOP, too long....
How would you know? Democrats have never ever told the truth.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#104 May 10, 2014
Hillary's going to be another fantastic President. Yes, that'll make it two in a row.
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#105 May 10, 2014
Uh huh. 2 in a row. First they have to deal with Monica. Then there is that head injury. Then Benghazi, and the Mothers of the dead Americans trailing after Hil. Then she can put on her Grandmother suit, and resign
Solid

Bowling Green, KY

#106 May 11, 2014
Hilary what a joke . If she really want to help this country why did she run away from Benghazi questions . When you have nothing to hide you don't mind questions . That bit ch may as well pulled the trigger on those 4 America's herself
And how heartless can someone be remember what she said two weeks after the attack, Quote [ who care how they died , it was along time ago ] well Hilary it still hasn't been a long time ago
Just ask the family if those you helped kill.
Pick up you phone Hilary and call the 4 mothers today and tell them what a great Mother's Day your having I'm sure they would love to hear from you .....
see the light

El Paso, TX

#108 May 13, 2014
kuda wrote:
Yes, she served honorably with distinguished service.
Hillary will be an equally great president.
Really? Where does it ever say she served honerably? LOL
Solid

Madison, TN

#109 May 13, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Where does it ever say she served honerably? LOL
Honorably , that what democrats call jumping ship .
After being questioned about Benghazi that bit ch
Ran for the hills like her azz was on fire ...
On a quiet night some say you can still hear her screaming "WHO CARES IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO "

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#110 May 13, 2014
She will surely excel as President.....Continuation of President Obama's economic prosperity....
iN aRe A

Simpsonville, KY

#111 May 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
She will surely excel as President.....Continuation of President Obama's economic prosperity....
Go Blue is fool of Biblical proportions, and too blind by idiolugue to see the err of his ways. Sad.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#112 May 13, 2014
iN aRe A wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Blue is fool of Biblical proportions, and too blind by idiolugue to see the err of his ways. Sad.
Hey, at least she's white, you can tone down, your bitterness....
gretchen

Lockport, KY

#113 May 13, 2014
I hate to be the bad news breaker on this topic but thanks to Hillary's husband we were attacked by terrorist and the housing market crashed. Ronald Regan and Bill Clinton are both exalted Presidents and yet they have contributed to our botched forgien Policies. Ronald Regan meddled in forgien affairs too much and Bill Clinton didnt do his part by not doing enough. Alot of poeple blame the Bush's but it was not their errors, they were cleaning up messes of other presidents.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#114 May 13, 2014
gretchen wrote:
I hate to be the bad news breaker on this topic but thanks to Hillary's husband we were attacked by terrorist and the housing market crashed. Ronald Regan and Bill Clinton are both exalted Presidents and yet they have contributed to our botched forgien Policies. Ronald Regan meddled in forgien affairs too much and Bill Clinton didnt do his part by not doing enough. Alot of poeple blame the Bush's but it was not their errors, they were cleaning up messes of other presidents.
While you don't strike me as little miss sunshine, I din't really break any news, good or bad. Just your opinion, which of course we can all welcome here where opinions vary. Perhaps you might share the bases for your opinions. Some folks do and it lends credibility.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#116 May 13, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
While you don't strike me as little miss sunshine, I din't really break any news, good or bad. Just your opinion, which of course we can all welcome here where opinions vary. Perhaps you might share the bases for your opinions. Some folks do and it lends credibility.
Correction: While you don't strike me as little miss sunshine, you didn't really break any news, good or bad....
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#117 May 13, 2014
The State Department under Hiltlary Clinton fought hard against placing the al Qaeda-linked militant group Boko Haram on its official list of foreign terrorist organizations.
gretchen

Dayton, OH

#118 May 13, 2014
Well I lived through both Presidents, when I studied the 9.11 Attack it dates all the way back to the 1980s when Regan was president. We assisted our enemy in preventing the soviet union from taking over Afghanistan. We also accepted help from SaddaHussien during that time as well . To be honest all the attacks started in India in the 1940s when the hHindu and Muslims separated. Ronald Regan was always
in the middle of other countries business. Our economy was not that great either. Bill Clinton had knowledege of the threats Bin Laden was making. And did nothing about it Black Hawk down was an attack . He also freed up the credit market and everyone was gett aloan. They.could not afford. I work in finance and all loans I have just now got through foreclosure were all originated during his Presidencey.
We royally pissed off Bin Laden when we entered in the SAUDI Arabia because our soldiers were infedels on holy lands during the gulf war. And of course because we were allies with Israel. I hope the future Presidents when running this country will get the real face of danger Ayam All Zawahriri he plotted all these attacks on us and other countries. I suppose everyone has forgotten he is still loose Brain washing the next set of terrorist. This man is very dangerous and very influential over the rradicals. I hope we are all more aware of 1st priority of Americans and that is our national security. As u notice I am not party motivated I want someone in office that has common sense not to spend when we are broke, not to police the world and to invest our future in our own citizens buying less, we also need to stop bailing out irresponsible corporations, and people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 1 min xxxrayted 591
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Abe 158,870
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 1 min barefoot2626 1,351
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Sunnier 270,199
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min cpeter1313 1,529
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 6 min cancer suxs 152
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tony Rome 1,125,990
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Agents of Corruption 121,035
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 2 hr MITT from URANUS 43

US News People Search