Establishment renders harsh verdict o...

Establishment renders harsh verdict on Snowden

There are 94 comments on the Politico story from Jun 12, 2013, titled Establishment renders harsh verdict on Snowden. In it, Politico reports that:

He is the toast of the libertarian left and the libertarian right. But for most of the political establishment, across the ideological spectrum, it has taken only a few days to conclude that Edward Snowden is nothing less than a dangerous villain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#67 Jun 14, 2013
Snowden would be called a HERO if Bush were President. But, he is not, Obama is in the WhiteHouse and his people have been in charge long enough to Stop Blaming Bush.
The RhINOs will trip over each other to provide Obama with an OUT.
Just like the BenghaziDECEPTION.
Cat74

United States

#68 Jun 14, 2013
I know we spy on Muslims overseas, Hopefully anyway. We don't spy on the most dangerous ones. Those right here in America. If we did we wouldn't have had the Ft Hood massacre, or the Tsarnaev Brothers blowing up Boston. That is because we have a Muslim President, who refuses to understand that the war with radical Muslims is not over. Not nearly.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69 Jun 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I know we spy on Muslims overseas, Hopefully anyway. We don't spy on the most dangerous ones. Those right here in America. If we did we wouldn't have had the Ft Hood massacre, or the Tsarnaev Brothers blowing up Boston. That is because we have a Muslim President, who refuses to understand that the war with radical Muslims is not over. Not nearly.
Half right, is actually a great victory, for someone like you.....
Teflon Obama

Rochester, MN

#71 Jun 14, 2013
The ever so "Non Transparent" Obama is utterly afraid of Mr. Snowden.

However Mr. Snowden is seen as an American Hero for spilling the beans from the Obama lie's

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#73 Jun 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Tsarnev brothers were being monitored by the FBI/CIA counter intelligence unit. Russia informed them of the activities of the two brothers and they followed up but never found anything solid.

I guess had they bought fireworks and been interrogated for it, you retards on the right would have said "President Obama is taking our fireworks. What's next, our sparklers? WAAAH!!!"

Make up your mind. Either you're tough on terrorists or you're a pussy republitard. I'm going with the latter.

Our President is a Christian.
That must piss you off to no end to see such a nice man represent Christianity whilst Xtians like you only exude hate and violence.
No wonder Ghandi liked Christ but dislike Xtians.
You people are scary hateful.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#74 Jun 15, 2013
Teflon Obama wrote:
The ever so "Non Transparent" Obama is utterly afraid of Mr. Snowden.
However Mr. Snowden is seen as an American Hero for spilling the beans from the Obama lie's
Snowden has shown his loyalty to China and now he's going to pay for his crimes.

I hope he's got lots of vaseline on hand for his future prison stay, that is, if they let him live.
Cat74

United States

#75 Jun 15, 2013
The FBI/CIA observed the Tasrnaev brothers, didn't find anything amiss, yet they managed to build several bombs, and carry out the bombing of the city of Boston. If it is true they were being observed then we have the most incompetent Administration in the history of America. I don't believe the Administration wanted to find anything amiss with Muslims so they did not do a through job. In fact I think they were thwarted at their job by Muslim sympathizers inside the Government. And they might very well be doing the same thing with other dangerous Muslim bombers. What say you!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#77 Jun 16, 2013
okimar wrote:
Candidate Obama,during the run up to the General Election in 08',LAMBASTED President Bush about the Patriot Act. Campaigned against it as a GOP power grab. Even voted against it while in the Senate. What does he do when elected President? EXPANDS IT,puts it on steroids. In the name of "National Security"..... Sound familiar? Every lib talking head on every cable outlet and newspaper condemned Bush for it. Now we have THIS coming out. Whatever side of this you are now on remember one thing. The 4th Amendment has either been or is dangerously close to being violated by the very people we TRUST(?)to protect it.
This seems to have become a habit of this Administration.... First we had the assault on the 2nd Amendment after the Newton shooting. Then there was the AP/James Rosen debacle that threatened the 1st Amendment. Now this. Where does it end with this President and his Chicago flunkies? Who,he says,knows NOTHING about any of it. Is he lying? Stupid? Or just plain incompetent?
So did YOU condemn Bush for it, or not? Aren't you just playing the hypocritical game you're accusing "libs" of?

Imaginary "assaults on Amendments" make you sound all freedom-loving and Constitutional, but the stench of hypocrisy smothers everything.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#78 Jun 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The FBI/CIA observed the Tasrnaev brothers, didn't find anything amiss, yet they managed to build several bombs, and carry out the bombing of the city of Boston. If it is true they were being observed then we have the most incompetent Administration in the history of America. I don't believe the Administration wanted to find anything amiss with Muslims so they did not do a through job. In fact I think they were thwarted at their job by Muslim sympathizers inside the Government. And they might very well be doing the same thing with other dangerous Muslim bombers. What say you!!
I say you're a partisan loon and liar, the same thing I always (justifiably) say about your hateful, wacko, lying posts.
Cat74

United States

#79 Jun 16, 2013
You can call names, but you cannot prove I am wrong in my assumptions. Did the FBI observe the Muslim Tsarnaev Brothers, and find nothing wrong? Or did they choose to find nothing wrong with young Muslims who later blew up Boston? And What were the FBI doing about the Muslim brothers while they purchased the material to build their bombs? So many questions, and so few answers. The loons are the people you voted for last November. And might they be "overlooking" other Muslim Brothers who are building bombs, and plotting to blow up some other city? Got Answers?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#81 Jun 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
We have 310,000,000 Americans and the Tsarnaev brothers WERE investigated by our intelligence agencies but they had committed no crimes so what would you have them do? Should we arrest every young man not American born who may possibly commit a crime? lmao

It's clear you want to pin every missed opportunity on our President, never mind Bush missed Bin Ladens plan to kill 3,000 Americans. He's white so he gets a pass, but not the black man. Nope.

Your intelligence quotient drops with each post. Scientists just issued the results of a study on racism and intelligence and there is a correlation between low IQ's and racism so thanks for confirming.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#82 Jun 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You can call names, but you cannot prove I am wrong in my assumptions. Did the FBI observe the Muslim Tsarnaev Brothers, and find nothing wrong? Or did they choose to find nothing wrong with young Muslims who later blew up Boston? And What were the FBI doing about the Muslim brothers while they purchased the material to build their bombs? So many questions, and so few answers. The loons are the people you voted for last November. And might they be "overlooking" other Muslim Brothers who are building bombs, and plotting to blow up some other city? Got Answers?
Where were all your republitard senators on Fri?
They have been screaming about their rights being violated by the surveillance program of the NSA and had the opportunity to question intelligence officials from the NSA but SURPRISE SURPRISE.....only 47 showed up. The rest went on vacation.

How BUSH of them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#83 Jun 17, 2013
...LOL.....

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#84 Jun 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I don't have to prove you wrong, you need to support your wacko claims with facts and prove YOURSELF right. Needless to say, you cannot and never have done so.

And obviously we "might" be facing terrorist threats as long as we fight wars, arm insurgents, and overthrow governments in the Middle East, not to mention continuing to support the Zionist apartheid state. Duh!

Location hidden

#85 Jun 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The President wanted to talk, and was told that 'he' needed to get past this election.
It is time to IMPEACH.
Cat74

United States

#86 Jun 17, 2013
Obviously the Tsarnaev Brothers committed crimes. It is against the law to purchase the bomb making material they had stashed. Our FBI, and NSA are the gang that couldn't shoot straight. We would be better off hiring gas station security people, pay them $8 bucks an hour, and hope for the best. They couldn't be any more negligent

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#87 Jun 17, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The President wanted to talk, and was told that 'he' needed to get past this election.
It is time to IMPEACH.
Go for it, punk, I'm calling your bluff. Make it happen - and SEE what happens.

We won't permit your kind to derail our government again as you did during Clinton's Presidency.

There will be...problems. For you and yours. Trust me.:)

Location hidden

#88 Jun 17, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it, punk, I'm calling your bluff. Make it happen - and SEE what happens.
We won't permit your kind to derail our government again as you did during Clinton's Presidency.
There will be...problems. For you and yours. Trust me.:)
IMPEACH NOW.
Cat74

United States

#89 Jun 17, 2013
If you didn't elect the morally challenged knuckle draggers no one could derail their administrations. Where do you get such helpless, hapless character challenged people?

Location hidden

#90 Jun 18, 2013
television

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min tellinitlikeitis 47,391
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 2 min spud 112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,660,150
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min susanm 322,340
News GOP betting that its fix for US economy will de... 4 min Retribution 24
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 12 min Big Al 1,702
News Rubio's defection threatens Senate GOP's margin... 13 min swampmudd 64
News Trump's likely tax victory overshadowed by probe 43 min Stephen D Clark 38
News Prince Harry interviews Barack Obama 56 min Stephen D Clark 25
News a CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts... 1 hr Repugnantcan Era 27
More from around the web