Poll: Health exchange rollout gets po...

Poll: Health exchange rollout gets poor reviews

There are 61 comments on the Yahoo! story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Poll: Health exchange rollout gets poor reviews. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

The government's new health insurance marketplaces are drawing lots of rotten tomatoes in early reviews, but people are at least checking them out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Oct 10, 2013
new plan.....I buy mine, you buy yours.....end of plan

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#2 Oct 10, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
new plan.....I buy mine, you buy yours.....end of plan
Now now, the democract politicians can't buy votes for their six figure jobs, free meals, capital gym with towel boys and other perks with that plan.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#3 Oct 10, 2013
These things happen with any major program as big as this; people have every right to be disappointed because they swamped to the site ready to buy affordable health insurance. Over the next year this rollout will be forgotten and hundreds of thousands will be covered and lives saved thanks to the ACA (OBAMACARE)… just imagine the bad press this would have gotten instead of the government shut down had the tea-baggers not looked to hurt this nation…
STUPID TEA-BAGGERS, LOL!
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
These things happen with any major program as big as this; people have every right to be disappointed because they swamped to the site ready to buy affordable health insurance. Over the next year this rollout will be forgotten and hundreds of thousands will be covered and lives saved thanks to the ACA (OBAMACARE)… just imagine the bad press this would have gotten instead of the government shut down had the tea-baggers not looked to hurt this nation…
STUPID TEA-BAGGERS, LOL!
And 30 million won't be covered.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
These things happen with any major program as big as this; people have every right to be disappointed because they swamped to the site ready to buy affordable health insurance. Over the next year this rollout will be forgotten and hundreds of thousands will be covered and lives saved thanks to the ACA (OBAMACARE)… just imagine the bad press this would have gotten instead of the government shut down had the tea-baggers not looked to hurt this nation…
STUPID TEA-BAGGERS, LOL!
Oh yeah, it's swamped.

There has been 5 people sign up here in Iowa.

5.

$600 million dollars to build a website that is complete shit.

Just imagine how good how good the health care will be if these fucktards can't even put a website together.
Osama Obama

Shippensburg, PA

#6 Oct 10, 2013
The identity fraud folks have gotten a big raise.
Osama Obama

Shippensburg, PA

#7 Oct 10, 2013
It has also got eyes off of all of the shameful scandals.IRS Benghazi NSA Fast and Furious etc.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Here's what the students of Colorado think.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/09/yo...
Osama Obama

Shippensburg, PA

#9 Oct 10, 2013
The gov. workers will get unemployment and backpay,thanks to the taxpaying people.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#10 Oct 10, 2013
Osama Obama wrote:
It has also got eyes off of all of the shameful scandals.IRS Benghazi NSA Fast and Furious etc.
no, the fact that there are no real scandals there is why they have fallen off the radar. outside of fools like you who just parrot tired, old soundbytes without understanding them...

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, the fact that there are no real scandals there is why they have fallen off the radar. outside of fools like you who just parrot tired, old soundbytes without understanding them...
Just because you refuse to look, dosen't mean they are not there.

You're a good government sheep.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#13 Oct 10, 2013
MR MODERATOR! Check out post #5 from the braindead "space cowboy" as to naughty words or are you braindead. SHIT?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#14 Oct 10, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you refuse to look, dosen't mean they are not there.
You're a good government sheep.
then please expound on them without using your sheeple soundbytes but real, verifiable facts.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#15 Oct 10, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
Here's what the students of Colorado think.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/09/yo...
ABC poll: Republican approval rating...28%

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16 Oct 10, 2013
fatbacks x wrote:
MR MODERATOR! Check out post #5 from the braindead "space cowboy" as to naughty words or are you braindead. SHIT?
That whole 1st Amendment things a bitch isn't it?

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 Oct 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then please expound on them without using your sheeple soundbytes but real, verifiable facts.
You're deaf, dumb and blind to the facts already.

I'm good, but I'm not a miracle worker.

You're too far gone.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#18 Oct 10, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deaf, dumb and blind to the facts already.
I'm good, but I'm not a miracle worker.
You're too far gone.
oh...it's so cute you even tried that hard..

c'mon...it'll be fun to spank you around again...
Weinercrat Tweets

Medford, NY

#19 Oct 10, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, it's swamped.
There has been 5 people sign up here in Iowa.
5.
$600 million dollars to build a website that is complete shit.
Just imagine how good how good the health care will be if these fucktards can't even put a website together.
We're all getting dicked by Obamacare. The Weinercrats should just put it all out on Twitter.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh...it's so cute you even tried that hard..
c'mon...it'll be fun to spank you around again...
The only thing you spank is your monkey.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#21 Oct 10, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you spank is your monkey.
he's got a monkey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump kicks off victory tour with Cincinnati ra... 8 min Philosophic 10
News Congressional panel recommends charges against ... 9 min Philosophic 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,457,486
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 11 min Reality Speaks 1,851
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min mdbuilder 62,296
News Is President Elect Donald Trump Connected To Th... 15 min In The Know 89
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Injudgement 252,784
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Reality Speaks 403,238
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 27 min WasteWater 2,804
More from around the web