Obama's birthday gift to wife: time alone in Hawaii

Jan 5, 2014 Full story: Reuters 245

President Barack Obama is going to give his wife the birthday present that many parents can only dream of - time off, alone, without the children.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#259 Jan 13, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also pissed because no one cares about your birthday. LMAO.
Ah yes, speaking of the multi-named morons. Maybe if you offer free phones.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#261 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, speaking of the multi-named morons. Maybe if you offer free phones.
You were saying le'au portal? LMFAO.
Chino

United States

#262 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Reading the constitution tells me all I need to know about the Commie in chief.

Obama's use of executive power faces reckoning at Supreme Court...
Cruz: Administration 'lawless'... Thugs, drugs and slugs.....liberals et al.
You read the whole constitution and arrived at what conclusion? All you did is call Obama a "commie". Is that your answer?
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#263 Jan 13, 2014
If you think Michelle is in Hawaii as a gift from her husband you didn't see the pictures from Africa where Barack is drooling over the Swedish lady. Mich was furious, and she got even by humiliating him in front of the whole world by sending him back to the W H without her. This is not rumor, and even you will have to face it soon.
Parson Figgy

Fort Worth, TX

#264 Jan 13, 2014
ObamaCare FUBAR wrote:
Give America a big gift and resign. Even that knucklehead Uncle Joe would be better for the next three years than Obozo. At least we would be comically entertained.
I agree that an Obama resignation would be a gift to America. However, Poor Dumb Joe would be the new Prez and he's a joke. Everyone knows that Biden was selected solely because he's a clown and, by comparison, makes Obama look like a genius. When you are a weak, inexperienced and clueless President, you choose a drooling idiot like Poor Dumb Joe to be your VP just to make yourself look better.

My dog's beer fart have more substance than Biden's most brilliant thoughts.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#265 Jan 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
If you think Michelle is in Hawaii as a gift from her husband you didn't see the pictures from Africa where Barack is drooling over the Swedish lady. Mich was furious, and she got even by humiliating him in front of the whole world by sending him back to the W H without her. This is not rumor, and even you will have to face it soon.
all the brothers go for the blondes....can't blame them, that ghetto booty is not what rappers make it out to be
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#266 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you have no idea what I am doing,.
Jumbles, dear, wish that were so but you pollute every thread with spam, spew, vomit and hate. You relish in other folks problems, you demean and hate, you fantasize about the First Lady and First Family, you obsess about other peoples sex lives so yes, dear, we know what you are doing.

If you don't wish us to know, why not write more substantive comments .... try!
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#267 Jan 13, 2014
See, that is what I mean. When liberals can't defend their positions they try to make it look like you are the dumb one. It is straight out of the leftist play book. The whole world is watching this mess play out, but Americans are the last to know. Not this time.

Paris

#268 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
You were saying le'au portal? LMFAO.
Ah yes, the bot of ACORN's Master babble hub. Surly they can give you more than 23 names......you should be in the bonus round by now.

Paris

#269 Jan 13, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, dear, wish that were so but you pollute every thread with spam, spew, vomit and hate. You relish in other folks problems, you demean and hate, you fantasize about the First Lady and First Family, you obsess about other peoples sex lives so yes, dear, we know what you are doing.
If you don't wish us to know, why not write more substantive comments .... try!
You pollute every thread with attacks and verbal masturbation pookie. Watch out or you will step on your tongue again.

Paris

#270 Jan 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
See, that is what I mean. When liberals can't defend their positions they try to make it look like you are the dumb one. It is straight out of the leftist play book. The whole world is watching this mess play out, but Americans are the last to know. Not this time.
All they got is Saul and the MSM to hide behind. They are still trying to hide the Hillary Hit List.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#271 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, the bot of ACORN's Master babble hub. Surly they can give you more than 23 names......you should be in the bonus round by now.
I only ever need 1 too bury you. ailes gave you 2 dozen, but you were so t-stupid and they were banned. LMAO.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#272 Jan 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The story about Obama's divorce plans are In the overseas papers too. I guess they lie too, huh? You live in a drug induced haze where reality doesn't exist. You will be so surprised when it happens.
There are no such plans, nor is such an event imminent. As usual, you lie and smear because you have no grasp whatever of the facts.

I'd be suprised...AMAZED....if you ever told the truth.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#273 Jan 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Americans (so-called) like you are the "last to know" because you're f---ing morons.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#274 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jismboy wrote:
<quoted text>All they got is Saul and the MSM to hide behind. They are still trying to hide the Hillary Hit List.
You've failed over 100,000 times to hide that you're a pathetic liar, moron, and troll. That's a lot of failure.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#275 Jan 13, 2014
Liberals are always the last to know. If you want the truth about what our Corrupt politicians are doing in their spare time you have to read the Foreign newspapers. They don't leave out anything.

Paris

#276 Jan 14, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You've failed over 100,000 times to hide that you're a pathetic liar, moron, and troll. That's a lot of failure.
What a puffer you are sparky. You of course could prove your insults and bot blather, but since it is all lies, all you can do is hurl insults. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Paris

#277 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I only ever need 1 too bury you. ailes gave you 2 dozen, but you were so t-stupid and they were banned. LMAO.
I win again. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor puffer. Nothing left in his whine bag.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#279 Jan 14, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud spam post #890...http://www.topix.com/fo rum/us/politics/TIKRDP93K0MUIF D0O/p43

Removed.

LMAO.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#281 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Liberals are always the last to know. ing.
We sure know how to win the last two elections!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Tony Rome 1,115,132
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 21 min kuda 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 28 min Earthling-1 32,789
Vaccines; Blessing or a Curse 33 min woodtick57 5
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 40 min Blacktigershark 5,747
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 40 min woodtick57 211
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 50 min replaytime 117,360
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 54 min woodtick57 265,597
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 155,437
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 2 hr Bama Yankee 35