Obama's birthday gift to wife: time alone in Hawaii

Jan 5, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

President Barack Obama is going to give his wife the birthday present that many parents can only dream of - time off, alone, without the children.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of253
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ObamaCare FUBAR

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Give America a big gift and resign. Even that knucklehead Uncle Joe would be better for the next three years than Obozo. At least we would be comically entertained.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

What a beautiful First Family… those girl have sprouted right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday when Sasha was so little talking to her daddy on the screen at the Democratic Convention in 2007.
But now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves I can relate and appreciate the President and First Lady having that quite time alone without the kids… it is really peaceful,[BIG SMILE].

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
What a beautiful First Family… those girl have sprouted right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday when Sasha was so little talking to her daddy on the screen at the Democratic Convention in 2007.
But now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves I can relate and appreciate the President and First Lady having that quite time alone without the kids… it is really peaceful,[BIG SMILE].
Dirtbag Liar Obama should give us all a vacation and never come back.
And why do you have the Liar in Chief picking his nose?
ObamaCare FUBAR

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You and Chris Matthews oughta get a room.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Where they going, Mexico again to look for stolen guns. There goes another 50 million dollar vacation. He is trying to get the children away from the fighting and talk about selfie flirting. Time for Michele to Lawyer up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

ObamaCare FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chris Matthews oughta get a room.
That's not a tingle running down his leg anymore.
A Slobbering Love Affair

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

ObamaCare FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chris Matthews oughta get a room.
Funny.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

You meanspirited guys are a hoot - do you spit at smiling babies?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
I suspect that topics like this one are posted specifically to lure all the extremist right wing fringe haters with their multiple monikers (or personalities, as the case may be) to do that which they do best, the only thing they do well. It's just too easy, like triggering a reptilian feeding frenzy, and certainly invites them to express their hatred (like they actually had any control of it).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
Yes, Obama leaves Michele in Hawaii with family and friends to be alone at how much a night America is getting stuck for. She is still pissed as her picture showed. He played his 160th golf game while there..........sounds like she was already alone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that topics like this one are posted specifically to lure all the extremist right wing fringe haters with their multiple monikers (or personalities, as the case may be) to do that which they do best, the only thing they do well. It's just too easy, like triggering a reptilian feeding frenzy, and certainly invites them to express their hatred (like they actually had any control of it).
It is quite funny that you love to project that we are haters and yet it is you that rant and attack the messenger while we attack the message. Your tunnel vision becomes the common liberal. You can't think outside the box, because Obama keeps you in the box..........called the plantation.

“God said let there be stupid”

Since: Sep 13

And there was teahadist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a tingle running down his leg anymore.
Since when did that ever stop you, teabag for a scrotum? LMAO.
lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need multiple aliases on topix, you're a bigger loser than I thought. Its topix, this place is a cesspool without any real discussion going on. If you really go through that much trouble just for topix, there is a pretty safe bet you are wasting your life away.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>.
You guys get fixated and obsessed about the strangest things - lobster, golf, families.

Did you have these obsessions with previous presidents?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys get fixated and obsessed about the strangest things - lobster, golf, families.
Says the queen of 'Green Eggs and Ham" and the 'party of NO'.

You're sanctimonious bullshyt is as tiresome as MCP's Obama worship.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need multiple aliases on topix, you're a bigger loser than I thought. Its topix, this place is a cesspool without any real discussion going on. If you really go through that much trouble just for topix, there is a pretty safe bet you are wasting your life away.
That's true, yet so many people use multiple monikers, which we can't help but glean from their characteristic sentence (or lack thereof) structure, figures of speech, peculiarities of punctuation, etc. The only reason I can think of is that they may believe it give the impression that other people agree with them (using the same words, of course). Many attempt to cover their tracks by assigning different IPs to their multiple identities.

And there was teahadist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because their dysfunctional lives preclude them from experiencing those things. After all, the seas are empty, golf was invented to micro-target chinch bugs and inbreeding, well.........
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because their dysfunctional lives preclude them from experiencing those things. After all, the seas are empty, golf was invented to micro-target chinch bugs and inbreeding, well.........
If there's one thing we've learned from Topix, it's that inbreeding never turns out well.
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

more time in the gay bath-house for Barry

And there was teahadist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You know that it really gripes teahadist that the First Family lives above the fray and won't be dragged down to the level of their minority voting bloc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of253
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••