Obama to address Iran, Syria in UN sp...

Obama to address Iran, Syria in UN speech

There are 10 comments on the Yahoo! story from Sep 24, 2013, titled Obama to address Iran, Syria in UN speech. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Seeking to build on diplomatic opportunities, President Barack Obama is expected to signal his willingness to engage with the new Iranian government if Tehran makes nuclear concessions long sought by the U.S. and Western allies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Now that’s LEADERSHIP people…

After seeing Bush the idiot for 8 years stumble over the English language and embarrass the American people with ignorant stupidity that he laughed off as somehow being funny…
It feels GREAT to have a brilliant President that represents the best that this country has to offer as he stand up in front of the world community. The United States of America is loved and respected around the world once again.

I wonder what the unpatriotic tea-baggers are going to say when Iran folds and concedes to everything Obama has asked them for. Their heads are going to explode because they have been hoping as they cry for everything to go badly on the foreign policy (and domestic) front.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Sep 24, 2013
what do you think the odds were that our idiot-in-chief stuck around for the president of Brazil to drill him a new as-hole over the nsa spying on her country?

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2013
"And if ya don't stop 'messin wit me', I'll draw a red line on your ass again again!" LMAO

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Now that’s LEADERSHIP people…
After seeing Bush the idiot for 8 years stumble over the English language and embarrass the American people with ignorant stupidity that he laughed off as somehow being funny…
It feels GREAT to have a brilliant President that represents the best that this country has to offer as he stand up in front of the world community. The United States of America is loved and respected around the world once again.
I wonder what the unpatriotic tea-baggers are going to say when Iran folds and concedes to everything Obama has asked them for. Their heads are going to explode because they have been hoping as they cry for everything to go badly on the foreign policy (and domestic) front.
What a load of patty BS. Iran won't speak to him, foreign policy of obama is an epic failure, domestic programs are pissing off the taxpayers.

Iran folds??? Hilarious, boy!
John Netonyahoo

Fishers, IN

#5 Sep 24, 2013
whatta news yahooooooooooooooo;)
John Netonyahoo

Fishers, IN

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
"And if ya don't stop 'messin wit me', I'll draw a red line on your ass again again!" LMAO
do U liked BO speech at UN?;)

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#9 Sep 24, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you drooling ass kisser, now Iran won't be going nuclear, good job Barry!!
First Putin makes him look foolish, now it's Iran's turn.
It’s only unpatriotic racist right-wing tea-baggers like you who look foolish… Obama has you idiots losing your minds because you can beat him. Election after election, you fools came out on the losing end against Obama so now you so desperately want world leaders to win against him… but you lose there as well. Maybe you can imagine that Obama didn’t get Osama bin Laden, LOL!

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#10 Sep 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s only unpatriotic racist right-wing tea-baggers like you who look foolish… Obama has you idiots losing your minds because you can beat him. Election after election, you fools came out on the losing end against Obama so now you so desperately want world leaders to win against him… but you lose there as well. Maybe you can imagine that Obama didn’t get Osama bin Laden, LOL!
Oblubmer didn't get bin laden, fruitcake. Navy seals got him, with Army chopper pilots and the CIA using Bush's politices put in after 9/11 got him. All your master did was say OK 16 hours after the CIA said they know his whereabouts, revealed by the courier who was revealed by the terroists in Gitmo that were interrogated.

False claims by a fake Marine continues..........an amusing unending story. LMAO

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Jim Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
borat obama the fool is getting abused at the UN
the world laughs at this adolescent
again !
The world laughs alright… the new President of Iran is ready to come to the table and negotiate thanks to the sanctions that Obama implemented… Osama bin Laden is dead thanks to Obama… Kaddafi is dead thanks to Obama… Syria is giving up its chemical weapons thanks to Obama using congressional republicans and Putin…

No… it is only ‘We the People’ laughing at you tea-baggers suffering through your misery, LOL.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#13 Sep 25, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The world laughs alright… the new President of Iran is ready to come to the table and negotiate thanks to the sanctions that Obama implemented… Osama bin Laden is dead thanks to Obama… Kaddafi is dead thanks to Obama… Syria is giving up its chemical weapons thanks to Obama using congressional republicans and Putin…
No… it is only ‘We the People’ laughing at you tea-baggers suffering through your misery, LOL.
bin laden dead thanks the Bush and his policies that obama kept intact, and the CIA, Navy Seals and Army chopper pilots. All barrack did was say go after a 16 hour thought.

Kaddafi is dead and al queda along with muslim brotherhood is taking over. Syria giving up it's chemical weapons? LMAO and you think Assad and Putin are going to tell the truth on that.

We laugh at your funny obamaganda stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 340,705
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min jimreaperfedstyle 16,803
Amber Adkins naked 8 min Creepin From Dark 4
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat 8 min Aquarius-WY 144
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 26 min Occams Razor 182
Sexual Healing Tommorow *, 44 min Bubblebutt69 122
News Texas school shooting suspect held in isolation... 45 min Bama Yankee 34
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 1 hr Quirky 179
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Quirky 1,760,709
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NRA is Evil 80,402
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 2 hr davy 123