Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#548 Nov 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could find those Lincoln letters you insist will prove Lincoln was a communist, AnalButter.
Don't worry your claim to fame here on Topix is the Topix Idiot and you are still doing everthing to maintain it wooodtick57.

Location hidden

#549 Nov 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your party died in a Berlin bunker and dragged out and burned with the trash.
Maybe in your next life, Shug.
Your party can be still found in Moscow, Russia at Red Square.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#550 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your party can be still found in Moscow, Russia at Red Square.
~stomp stomp stomp~

And you still can be found in the 3rd stall of the Interstate bathroom rest area.

Wipe your chin, Anal Butter.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#551 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your party can be still found in Moscow, Russia at Red Square.
Good lord man, if you get anymore f-ing stupid surly your head will explode!!

Location hidden

#552 Nov 24, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to nitpick... but I think *implode*...

Location hidden

#553 Nov 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
And you still can be found in the 3rd stall of the Interstate bathroom rest area.
Wipe your chin, Anal Butter.
you won't find me there besides that is where you can be found I read here on topix somebody posted and you must be one of their regulars.

Location hidden

#554 Nov 24, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be you and your previous posts confirm that.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#555 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that would be you and your previous posts confirm that.
How original, all you do, day in and day out, is repeat stupid wingnutz talking point like a retarded parrot with your venomous hatred of Obama

Location hidden

#556 Nov 24, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
How original, all you do, day in and day out, is repeat stupid wingnutz talking point like a retarded parrot with your venomous hatred of Obama
you mean How original you are which all you do is day in and day out is repeat stupid Left wingnutz Leninist-Communist talking points like a retarded parrot you are and have proved with your venomous hatred toward USA and what it stands for and the reason I know you are a Left Wingnutz Leninist-Communist is because I am a Registered Democrat and that is how I know and what you stand for.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#557 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean How original you are which all you do is day in and day out is repeat stupid Left wingnutz Leninist-Communist talking points like a retarded parrot you are and have proved with your venomous hatred toward USA and what it stands for and the reason I know you are a Left Wingnutz Leninist-Communist is because I am a Registered Democrat and that is how I know and what you stand for.
Huh?

Location hidden

#559 Nov 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean How original you are which all you do is day in and day out is repeat stupid Left wingnutz Leninist-Communist talking points like a retarded parrot
Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Pseudo Progressives Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Progressives blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah Progressives blah blah Progressives blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah Hitler blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...

SQUALK!

AnalOriface wanna cracker?

Location hidden

#560 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Pseudo Progressives Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Progressives blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah Progressives blah blah Progressives blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah Hitler blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...
SQUALK!
woodtick57 wanna cracker don't you.

Location hidden

#561 Nov 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>woodtick57 wanna cracker don't you.
You're the one with with your big thick sticky tongue out, AnalButter.

Wipe your chin, Prep H.

Location hidden

#562 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one with with your big thick sticky tongue out, AnalButter.
Wipe your chin, Prep H.
woodtick57 we know love Preperation H especially for those lips that are constantly swollen.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#564 Nov 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SQUALK!
All you ever do is "squaWk".
spud

Reading, PA

#565 Nov 27, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>woodtick57 we know love Preperation H especially for those lips that are constantly swollen.
Hey Indy, I got this tube of preparation H but I can't decide whether to put it on my woodtick or my barefoot. I guess I can't go wrong either way, right?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#566 Nov 27, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Indy, I got this tube of preparation H but I can't decide whether to put it on my woodtick or my barefoot. I guess I can't go wrong either way, right?
Well let's see...since i made you look like a total ass, i would say you should put it on your head and then ram your head way up your own ass.

just a thought....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#567 Nov 27, 2013
He would have to remove yours first.
spud

Reading, PA

#568 Nov 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's see...since i made you look like a total ass, i would say you should put it on your head and then ram your head way up your own ass.
just a thought....
OOOOOOh, I think I got the tick mad. Then again, it's easy to get you mental midgets mad. I love the stupid things you say when I push a few buttons. There certainly are some smart people in this world that are capable of making me look like an ass but, don't flatter yourself, you're not one of them.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#569 Nov 27, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>OOOOOOh, I think I got the tick mad. Then again, it's easy to get you mental midgets mad. I love the stupid things you say when I push a few buttons. There certainly are some smart people in this world that are capable of making me look like an ass but, don't flatter yourself, you're not one of them.
no, not mad at all. just pointing out he facts, as always...

you would have to go back through pages and pages of you makiong nothing but childish taunts to get back to your last real comment, which i proved to be idiotic...

yes, i made you look like the idiotic ass you are..you know it.. i know it. deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Dude 120,892
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 8 min cyrus neighbors 6,680
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 13 min Even Steven 542
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min Earthling-1 32,981
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 15 min Black Rhino 52
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 17 min R12 Freon 56
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Agents of Corruption 269,988
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min EasyEed 1,125,470
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr cpeter1313 1,430

US News People Search