Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

Full story: Christian Science Monitor

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of804
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama has ruined his own second term by lying about it.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

President Obama ruined rugby's first term.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

It's because they didn't read it to see what was in it. Hahahahaha
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

I think his ideas and actions ruined his presidency long before this rollout. It just takes some people longer to see the obvious.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

I luv the teahadists looking for a silver lining in the storm cloud they created, that's destroying themselves.

hahahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

I luv the real pain and suffering this government is exerting on ordinary non priveledged citizens. It took many years for them to start to wake up. Over the last several years a momentum is building. And now a growing amount of people who voted Dem are questioning the progressive party. Young people who actually work and have a little credit and are seeing their health care rates rise are not happy campers. and tha tis good for the the Repubs. Unfortunately the elitists on the Repub side would rather lose and still have power then do the right thing and let the people have control.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
I think his ideas and actions ruined his presidency long before this rollout. It just takes some people longer to see the obvious.
I'll agree with that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
I luv the teahadists looking for a silver lining in the storm cloud they created, that's destroying themselves.
hahahahahahahahaha
I used to too but I think they found it.
There's something cooking.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
I luv the real pain and suffering this government is exerting on ordinary non priveledged citizens. It took many years for them to start to wake up. Over the last several years a momentum is building. And now a growing amount of people who voted Dem are questioning the progressive party. Young people who actually work and have a little credit and are seeing their health care rates rise are not happy campers. and tha tis good for the the Repubs. Unfortunately the elitists on the Repub side would rather lose and still have power then do the right thing and let the people have control.
They seem to be realizing it ain't so "progressive" after all. LOL Your love is valid.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
hahahahahahahahaha
I hope you don't do anything drastic when Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman get elected president and vice president in 2016. Little by little people are realizing that the tea party message of smaller government, fiscal responsibility and restoring the liberty that government has recently confiscated, is a good thing. Sooner or later people had to wake up in spite of the media spinning their biased, liberal positions.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Obama has ruined his own second term by lying about it.
what did he lie about it?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Faust wrote:
Am I wrong but do the rancid leftist useless idiots seem a little edgy lately because of the utter failure and debacle of the unaffordablecare obamanation?
That they do.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

funny how Romneycare had the same rollout problems...

every major gov't IT rollout has major problems.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you don't do anything drastic when Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman get elected president and vice president in 2016. Little by little people are realizing that the tea party message of smaller government, fiscal responsibility and restoring the liberty that government has recently confiscated, is a good thing. Sooner or later people had to wake up in spite of the media spinning their biased, liberal positions.
yeah sure...

neither would get past the Iowa straw polls. Bachmann bet her whole bank in Iowa and couldn't even make the third rate cut, because she isn't third rate material...

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you don't do anything drastic when Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman get elected president and vice president in 2016. Little by little people are realizing that the tea party message of smaller government, fiscal responsibility and restoring the liberty that government has recently confiscated, is a good thing. Sooner or later people had to wake up in spite of the media spinning their biased, liberal positions.
Please, run them. We'll be anxious to see corndog bachmann defending her government subsidized lifestyle.

And the quitta?...hahahahahaha
Working Family

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

How can people continue to vote for those who take from working people give to the lazy and are pretending not to be wealthy? I pray for my children and grandchildren that America wakes up. We can't survive another non-president like this one.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Working Family wrote:
How can people continue to vote for those who take from working people give to the lazy and are pretending not to be wealthy? I pray for my children and grandchildren that America wakes up. We can't survive another non-president like this one.
whom would you vote for that wouldn't, or isn't already doing this?

do you even know what you are talking about or are you just parroting things you heard others say and were told were correct?

isn't it people like you doing just that what is ruining our nation?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a liar.
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/407-sourced-e...
Working Family

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant folks like you are the problem. What have you ever done for America? Have you ever served in the military or is that beneath you too? Keep ruining America for those of us who have served. Keep lying and making idiotic posts to make yourself feel better about the state of our nation.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
I think his lying is an act as well as an idea that occurred before he was elected and continues to almost the present.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of804
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 4 min Righteous 124
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Terra Firma 50,927
Food, water, smiles greet migrants shipped to A... 5 min sandy1 31
Obama: US always has been a nation of immigrants 5 min spocko 107
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min lily boca raton fl 1,073,404
Obama may hold fix to flood of immigrant kids 6 min Righteous 28
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 6 min cpeter1313 15,613
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min San Dimas Republican 240,596
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••