May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and Geo...

May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and George W. Bush

There are 75 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 4, 2013, titled May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and George W. Bush. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Manhattan: "Cruzin' for a bruisin' " was off the mark from the very first sentence, when it established a false dichotomy between the New York GOP hosting Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#43 May 5, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>I find Benghazi repellant.
Good. Time for your cracker.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#44 May 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you're looking for your head, I think I know where you can find it.
Ah yes, the voice of experience.

Paris

#45 May 6, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way your side thinks they can dictate people's relgious or sexual practices or when a woman can or cannot have an abortion.
Sauce for the goose.
We don't care who you screw pookie, all we want is you low information voters to quit trying to make us watch your perverted lifestyle.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#46 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care who you screw pookie, all we want is you low information voters to quit trying to make us watch your perverted lifestyle.
You assume too much. I am straight, but not narrow. If it doesn't bother you as much as you say, why then all the fuss and feathers about homosexual marriages? There are no homosexual lunches, are there? there are no homosexual parking spaces, or cars, or libraries, or supermarkets....get the point?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#47 May 6, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume too much. I am straight, but not narrow. If it doesn't bother you as much as you say, why then all the fuss and feathers about homosexual marriages? There are no homosexual lunches, are there? there are no homosexual parking spaces, or cars, or libraries, or supermarkets....get the point?
He doesnt have one, he just gets excited when people give him attention.

Paris

#48 May 6, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do what you want pookie, except start changing our definitions to include the gay preverted life style. I don't want my marriage tarnished by having perverts claim the same rights to the natural order of things. Call it civil unions......but in reality its about the money isn't it.

Paris

#49 May 6, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesnt have one, he just gets excited when people give him attention.
Poor pookie, changed your name again I see. You basket cases are a hoot.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#50 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Poor pookie, changed your name again I see. You basket cases are a hoot.
More baseless accusation. Shouldnt you be going on about Obama now as this thread is titled Cruz & Bush? It isnt that hard to understand, anyone here can look through you post history and see clear examples of you trying to turn every topic you post into Obama bashing. I am sorry you really can not support what you say with facts and need to continue to rage on Obama the way you do but it only hurts your credibility.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#51 May 6, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way your side thinks they can dictate people's relgious or sexual practices or when a woman can or cannot have an abortion.
Sauce for the goose.
You are saying the Republicans read their Bible more and follow it since the Bible is against he and he and she and she, and these nine month abortions are MURDER. If you consider us dictating religious practices by refusing to remove GOD from our money and from our lives then YOU have the problem - not us.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#52 May 6, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
George W Bush was one of our best presidents.
And dicky cheney was the other one.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#53 May 6, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying the Republicans read their Bible more and follow it since the Bible is against he and he and she and she, and these nine month abortions are MURDER. If you consider us dictating religious practices by refusing to remove GOD from our money and from our lives then YOU have the problem - not us.
Abortion is not in the bible. There are MANY forms of marrage in teh bible. You dicate your religion to others in many ways; here are some examples:

No anal or oral sex
No homosexuals
prayer in schools
transvaginal ultrasounds

Then there are the many loonie things the religious right does and then use the bible to justify their actions. BTW, are you wearing cloths made of more than 2 types of fibers?

Paris

#54 May 6, 2013
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text>And dicky cheney was the other one.
Yep, we saw on TV that several low information voters didn't even know who the President and Vice President were. You air heads are a hoot.

Paris

#55 May 6, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is not in the bible. There are MANY forms of marrage in teh bible. You dicate your religion to others in many ways; here are some examples:
No anal or oral sex
No homosexuals
prayer in schools
transvaginal ultrasounds
Then there are the many loonie things the religious right does and then use the bible to justify their actions. BTW, are you wearing cloths made of more than 2 types of fibers?
If your going to lie pookie, try to do a little better job of it.......and as for the Bible, don't talk about something you don't know or understand.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#56 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If your going to lie pookie, try to do a little better job of it.......and as for the Bible, don't talk about something you don't know or understand.
Please quote my lie for me. As far as the bible, I have had my fair share of it in my 12 years at a private catholic school growing up. So again, please quote my lie.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#57 May 6, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
No anal or oral sex
No homosexuals
prayer in schools
transvaginal ultrasounds
The Bible say's thou shall not kill and to kill 9 month babies by abortion is MURDER. It does not call out the word abortion - that is a word that people use to justify MURDER. Prayers have been taken out of schools, which is a loss of freedom of speech if a child wants to say a prayer then they should be allowed, and Obama did not even recognize prayers at the DNC but he did recognize Ramadam.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#58 May 6, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible say's thou shall not kill and to kill 9 month babies by abortion is MURDER. It does not call out the word abortion - that is a word that people use to justify MURDER. Prayers have been taken out of schools, which is a loss of freedom of speech if a child wants to say a prayer then they should be allowed, and Obama did not even recognize prayers at the DNC but he did recognize Ramadam.
so you are saying that the second sperm touches an egg, it is a person and not just 1 set of cells correct? If not, if there a time frame b/c there isnt much diffence to that egg once the sperm goes inside for some time?

Prayers have not been taken out of schools, you are free to pray in them. Your prayers do not have to be spoken aloud or in groups for them to be "prayers".

The DNC is a political affaire, Ramadam is a religious one; see the difference yet?

Paris

#59 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If your going to lie pookie, try to do a little better job of it.......and as for the Bible, don't talk about something you don't know or understand.
Surly pookie. We are not dictating anything to you or your stupid low information voters. It is you loons trying to dictate everything from free contraception, abortions and ending my second amendment rights that is the problem. You don't dictate to us pookie, you loons and lemmings are the bots that have to be led by the hand and your nanny Obama.

Paris

#60 May 6, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are saying that the second sperm touches an egg, it is a person and not just 1 set of cells correct? If not, if there a time frame b/c there isnt much diffence to that egg once the sperm goes inside for some time?
Prayers have not been taken out of schools, you are free to pray in them. Your prayers do not have to be spoken aloud or in groups for them to be "prayers".
The DNC is a political affaire, Ramadam is a religious one; see the difference yet?
Touches no, fertilizes yes. That's what the beginning of life is pookie.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#61 May 6, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you prayers were not taken out of schools??? That is NOT A TRUE STATEMENT, kids are being sent home every day for their religious beliefs. When a baby is formed in the womb - there is life.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#62 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Surly pookie. We are not dictating anything to you or your stupid low information voters. It is you loons trying to dictate everything from free contraception, abortions and ending my second amendment rights that is the problem. You don't dictate to us pookie, you loons and lemmings are the bots that have to be led by the hand and your nanny Obama.
Le Jimbo wrote:

Surly pookie. We are not dictating anything to you or your stupid low information voters. It is you loons trying to dictate everything from free contraception, abortions and ending my second amendment rights that is the problem. You don't dictate to us pookie, you loons and lemmings are the bots that have to be led by the hand and your nanny Obama.

Uhm Le Jimbo, you may want to look at whom you are responding to.

You really are a few McNuggets short of a happy meal aren't you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evangelical advisers stay with Trump as others ... 5 min Red Crosse 86
News Parks Service issues permit for San Francisco r... 5 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Trumpler 27,256
News Uncounted Kansas ballots fuel fears about Kris ... 9 min Red Crosse 8
News Trump returns to Arizona _ and a chaotic politi... 10 min Retribution 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Well Well 1,583,758
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 18 min Rico the 147 IQ H... 87
News Clinton: My 'skin crawled' as Trump hovered on ... 19 min Red Crosse 35
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min russianrepukes 287,978
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 1 hr poi pounder 173
More from around the web