Time To End Black History Month?

Feb 12, 2009 | Posted by: Joe_ | Full story: www.news4jax.com

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Comments
10,161 - 10,180 of 10,201 Comments Last updated May 19, 2014

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't figure out why you have to take the extra effort to write "a whiteboi" on every single one of your posts. Why do you have to make sure that you tell everyone you are white on every single one of your posts? It makes no sense, unless you were actually black.
He IS black. Why do you think he puts whiteboi on the end of all his posts? if he was white then he wouldn't need to. The only reason he does it is to continue his little charade. Very childish in my opinion, but he IS a negro.

Which explains it.
Kareem O Crap

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>He IS black. Why do you think he puts whiteboi on the end of all his posts? if he was white then he wouldn't need to. The only reason he does it is to continue his little charade. Very childish in my opinion, but he IS a negro.
Which explains it.
Well of course I knew that, and any common sense person can see through it as plain as glass. But I was hoping to get HIS explanation for it, which you and I both know he will never give. And we know why.

But the childish part of it is the only meaningful thing to focus on at this point, because that's the only reason that a child would think that others would actually believe him, because he himself is a child and children think you would believe the same little masquerades that they would. I sincerely hope he's just a child, or else that would be very disturbing to realize he's not.
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

...2009 thread and BHM is still here!
Let's do away with Asian History Month and Hispanic Heritage Month as well as Women's Month.
STFU you white ape.
20Rock

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Philly economy and the Oakland economy etc...the list goes on.
Pick any near bankrupt municipality and you'll discover an Ethopian in the Fuel Supply at all levels of the administration. The NOPD (negro on pay day), mentality results in the americans with dark skin not having the capacity to honorably govern other americans with dark skin. But, we must be patient with our baboon cousins. Traits like lying and stealing will require another century to begin being bread out of the majority of our dark skin americans

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kareem O Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope he's just a child, or else that would be very disturbing to realize he's not.
I personally wouldn't be surprised if it's not a child. Negroes ARE like children. They've been pushing the race card for decades, and still don't understand that nobody falls for that sh!t. It's just another temper tantrum as a little child would do.

But they keep doing it. No embarrassment, no shame, no dignity, or self respect.

Just like an 8 year old.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, you heard me ya' stupid klanjig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo yo yo yo. yo yo yo yo yo.

Country negro to the core:)

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's correct sir.
I would add that this knowledge should become universal : all people have to know better about Black history.
a whiteboi
Most people just don't want to hear about the history of slavery. It's boring as fck and doesn't benefit anyone.

Not even you negroes.

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Most people just don't want to hear about the history of slavery. It's boring as fck and doesn't benefit anyone.
Not even you negroes.
That is why it is absolutely NECESSARY to expand Black history - far beyond the history of slavery - and make it mandatory.
Not only in the USA but in all the Americas and Europe.

It's only boring for whitey and the KKKlub.

a whiteboi
Arisa

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

cletus ross wrote:
where is "White History Month?
You must not have heard, its the same month they slaughtered Native Americans to take their land and enslaved Africans to work it.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why it is absolutely NECESSARY to expand Black history - far beyond the history of slavery - and make it mandatory.
Not only in the USA but in all the Americas and Europe.
It's only boring for whitey and the KKKlub.
a whiteboi
It's boring as hell to everyone. It's nothing but whining that any human being eventually gets sick of hearing. it's time for negroes as yourself to face the facts.
You're history is all about failure to live in any society without you being at the bottom because you're animal behavior puts you there.
Then's there's idiots like you that will try anything in absolute desperation as claiming to be a white boi(that's a hoot!!!!) when everyone knows you are not. Clowns of the black race. And the most funniest part of it all, is that you just don't get it.
An original and not fake white boi.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, what the hell is it with this "yo" crap. Your dumb monkey azz is pretending to be a hand held toy that has a string on it?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!1
Yo yo yo yo yo country negro. Does that sweet flag not still fly in Columbia?:)

LOL !!!!!!!!
LOL !!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
HardWood

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>

Does that indicate that you like to suk AND swallow??

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It's boring as hell to everyone. It's nothing but whining that any human being eventually gets sick of hearing. it's time for negroes as yourself to face the facts.
You're history is all about failure to live in any society without you being at the bottom because you're animal behavior puts you there.
Then's there's idiots like you that will try anything in absolute desperation as claiming to be a white boi(that's a hoot!!!!) when everyone knows you are not. Clowns of the black race. And the most funniest part of it all, is that you just don't get it.
If that history was so "boring as hell to everyone" there wouldn't be so many of such books written, and they would sell so well.
But for people like you ANY intellectual endeavor is boring. So, we will leave your alone with your beer, pizza and beer belly.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Arisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have heard, its the same month they slaughtered Native Americans to take their land and enslaved Africans to work it.
You must not have heard,.... "weak, ignorant, pink genetic mutants" didn't enslave ANYbody. They bought those african slaves from the other africans that DID enslave them....
Erich Hicks

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

NOT!

Keep history alive and well by telling that history:

Read the epic novel,“Rescue at Pine Ridge”, where Buffalo Bill Cody meets a Buffalo Soldier, the greatest epic 'novel’ ever written. A great story of Black Military History, the first generation of Buffalo Soldiers...5 stars Amazon internationally, and Barnes & Noble. The website is; http://www.rescueatpineridge.com Youtube commercials are: http://www.youtube.com/watch... and
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Rescue at Pine Ridge is the epic story of the 9th Cavalry from its Congressional conception in 1866, to the rescue of the famed 7th Cavalry by the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers, 1890. The 7th Cavalry was entrapped again after the Little Big Horn Massacre, fourteen years later, the day after the Wounded Knee Massacre. If it wasn't for the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers, there would of occurred, a second massacre of the 7th Cavalry. This story is about, brutality, compassion, bravery, gallantry, reprisal, heroism and redemption.

I know you’ll enjoy the novel. I wrote the story that embodied the Native Americans, Outlaws and African-American/Black Soldiers, from the east to the west, from the south to the north, in the days of the Native American Wars with the approaching United States of America.

The novel was taken from my mini-series movie with the same title,“RaPR” to keep the story alive. The movie so far has the interest of major actors in which we are in talks with, in starring in this epic American story.

When you get a chance, also please visit our Alpha Wolf Production website at; http://www.alphawolfprods.com and see our other productions, like Stagecoach Mary, the first Black Woman to deliver mail for the United States Postal System in Montana, in the 1890's,“spread the word”.

Peace.
amabo karab

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

keep the black history month going. At least it gives us blacks a reason to get something over on whitey. I ain't saying I'm against whitey but....

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

cletus ross wrote:
where is "White History Month?
My thought exactly for years now!

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

amabo karab wrote:
keep the black history month going. At least it gives us blacks a reason to get something over on whitey. I ain't saying I'm against whitey but....
It's obvious from your comment who the real racists are... And it ain't the whiteys as you call us.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious from your comment who the real racists are... And it ain't the whiteys as you call us.
It's funny how you can sit there making this claim. While throughout the entire USA history you've been racist towards black Americans. With all kinds of racist terror programs.
Facts not fiction people

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

We are Americans first, lol. Foolery at its best. What the hell is American anyway? Black history month is only a fraction of black history. Yes get rid of it so we can learn about the true contributions of Africans in this world because our history didn't start on this illusion called America. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••