Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10194 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#11552 Apr 26, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Most people just don't want to hear about the history of slavery. It's boring as fck and doesn't benefit anyone.
Not even you negroes.
That is why it is absolutely NECESSARY to expand Black history - far beyond the history of slavery - and make it mandatory.
Not only in the USA but in all the Americas and Europe.

It's only boring for whitey and the KKKlub.

a whiteboi
Arisa

Washington, DC

#11553 Apr 26, 2013
cletus ross wrote:
where is "White History Month?
You must not have heard, its the same month they slaughtered Native Americans to take their land and enslaved Africans to work it.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11555 Apr 27, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why it is absolutely NECESSARY to expand Black history - far beyond the history of slavery - and make it mandatory.
Not only in the USA but in all the Americas and Europe.
It's only boring for whitey and the KKKlub.
a whiteboi
It's boring as hell to everyone. It's nothing but whining that any human being eventually gets sick of hearing. it's time for negroes as yourself to face the facts.
You're history is all about failure to live in any society without you being at the bottom because you're animal behavior puts you there.
Then's there's idiots like you that will try anything in absolute desperation as claiming to be a white boi(that's a hoot!!!!) when everyone knows you are not. Clowns of the black race. And the most funniest part of it all, is that you just don't get it.
An original and not fake white boi.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#11556 Apr 27, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, what the hell is it with this "yo" crap. Your dumb monkey azz is pretending to be a hand held toy that has a string on it?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!1
Yo yo yo yo yo country negro. Does that sweet flag not still fly in Columbia?:)

LOL !!!!!!!!
LOL !!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
HardWood

United States

#11558 Apr 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>

Does that indicate that you like to suk AND swallow??

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#11560 Apr 28, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It's boring as hell to everyone. It's nothing but whining that any human being eventually gets sick of hearing. it's time for negroes as yourself to face the facts.
You're history is all about failure to live in any society without you being at the bottom because you're animal behavior puts you there.
Then's there's idiots like you that will try anything in absolute desperation as claiming to be a white boi(that's a hoot!!!!) when everyone knows you are not. Clowns of the black race. And the most funniest part of it all, is that you just don't get it.
If that history was so "boring as hell to everyone" there wouldn't be so many of such books written, and they would sell so well.
But for people like you ANY intellectual endeavor is boring. So, we will leave your alone with your beer, pizza and beer belly.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#11561 Apr 28, 2013
Arisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have heard, its the same month they slaughtered Native Americans to take their land and enslaved Africans to work it.
You must not have heard,.... "weak, ignorant, pink genetic mutants" didn't enslave ANYbody. They bought those african slaves from the other africans that DID enslave them....
Erich Hicks

Orange, CA

#11562 Apr 28, 2013
NOT!

Keep history alive and well by telling that history:

Read the epic novel,“Rescue at Pine Ridge”, where Buffalo Bill Cody meets a Buffalo Soldier, the greatest epic 'novel’ ever written. A great story of Black Military History, the first generation of Buffalo Soldiers...5 stars Amazon internationally, and Barnes & Noble. The website is; http://www.rescueatpineridge.com Youtube commercials are:
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Rescue at Pine Ridge is the epic story of the 9th Cavalry from its Congressional conception in 1866, to the rescue of the famed 7th Cavalry by the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers, 1890. The 7th Cavalry was entrapped again after the Little Big Horn Massacre, fourteen years later, the day after the Wounded Knee Massacre. If it wasn't for the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers, there would of occurred, a second massacre of the 7th Cavalry. This story is about, brutality, compassion, bravery, gallantry, reprisal, heroism and redemption.

I know you’ll enjoy the novel. I wrote the story that embodied the Native Americans, Outlaws and African-American/Black Soldiers, from the east to the west, from the south to the north, in the days of the Native American Wars with the approaching United States of America.

The novel was taken from my mini-series movie with the same title,“RaPR” to keep the story alive. The movie so far has the interest of major actors in which we are in talks with, in starring in this epic American story.

When you get a chance, also please visit our Alpha Wolf Production website at; http://www.alphawolfprods.com and see our other productions, like Stagecoach Mary, the first Black Woman to deliver mail for the United States Postal System in Montana, in the 1890's,“spread the word”.

Peace.
amabo karab

Cypress, TX

#11564 Apr 28, 2013
keep the black history month going. At least it gives us blacks a reason to get something over on whitey. I ain't saying I'm against whitey but....

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#11565 Apr 28, 2013
cletus ross wrote:
where is "White History Month?
My thought exactly for years now!

Rockmart, GA

#11566 Apr 28, 2013
amabo karab wrote:
keep the black history month going. At least it gives us blacks a reason to get something over on whitey. I ain't saying I'm against whitey but....
It's obvious from your comment who the real racists are... And it ain't the whiteys as you call us.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#11567 Apr 29, 2013
DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious from your comment who the real racists are... And it ain't the whiteys as you call us.
It's funny how you can sit there making this claim. While throughout the entire USA history you've been racist towards black Americans. With all kinds of racist terror programs.
Facts not fiction people

Morrow, GA

#11569 Apr 29, 2013
We are Americans first, lol. Foolery at its best. What the hell is American anyway? Black history month is only a fraction of black history. Yes get rid of it so we can learn about the true contributions of Africans in this world because our history didn't start on this illusion called America. Thank you.
Facts not fiction people

Morrow, GA

#11570 Apr 29, 2013
DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>
My thought exactly for years now!
Um, 365 days of the year. You didn't know that, lol.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#11571 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' does anyone knows what flag this p.o.s. klanjig Craptor is referring to?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You know exactly what flag I am referring to negro:)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#11572 Apr 29, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>You must not have heard,.... "weak, ignorant, pink genetic mutants" didn't enslave ANYbody. They bought those african slaves from the other africans that DID enslave them....
That's the truth that hurts them the most. They KNOW their own people enslaved them. Hunted them down like animals, chained them, made them walk through hundreds of miles of jungle, packed them on over crowded boats like sardines, took the money, then said bye bye see ya.
Coonta Kentaye

Brandon, MS

#11573 Apr 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>That's the truth that hurts them the most. They KNOW their own people enslaved them. Hunted them down like animals, chained them, made them walk through hundreds of miles of jungle, packed them on over crowded boats like sardines, took the money, then said bye bye see ya.
Yes they did but they put the worst of their people on the boats, the lazy, the murderers, the common criminals and that's the same blood line we are dealing with today.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Location hidden

#11575 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' craptorpiss, you are a stupid klanjig and I do not care to assume what flag you are referring to. So what flag is your monkey azz referring to? Do you know what the hell your ignorant monkey azz is talking monkey boy?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Why play stupid negro, when you are already stupid?:) there's only one flag your country negro azz hates.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
amabo karab

Cypress, TX

#11577 Apr 30, 2013
DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not racist. I just think we blacks are better than the whitey. Makes sense to me.

Rockmart, GA

#11578 May 4, 2013
amabo karab wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not racist. I just think we blacks are better than the whitey. Makes sense to me.
You just proved my point again. And your grammar disproved yours. One more thing, if you actually are black then you are a disgrace to your race!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump kicks off victory tour with Cincinnati ra... 8 min Philosophic 10
News Congressional panel recommends charges against ... 9 min Philosophic 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,457,486
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 11 min Reality Speaks 1,851
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min mdbuilder 62,296
News Is President Elect Donald Trump Connected To Th... 15 min In The Know 89
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Injudgement 252,784
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Reality Speaks 403,238
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 27 min WasteWater 2,804
More from around the web