Obama Calls for Calm in Aftermath of Verdict

Jul 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wall Street Journal

President Barack Obama on Sunday called for calm in the aftermath of the not-guilty finding in the death of Trayvon Martin, saying, "We are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken.'

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jul 16, 2013
 
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's called getting away with murder.
I don't care what else was going on, but when you shoot an unarmed person, you're guilty of murder.
Now let us broadcast all the murders big time. All of the assaults big time. All of the muggings big time. Well you get it. With all of the crimes the other race does. Do it! Do it mutha ph uka or shut up!
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman had no right to "simply follow him" and you crazies continuing to smear the victim is desperate, ignorant and "beats" any logic from reasoned and rational folks who look at the facts.
A seventeen year old was stalked by a creepy cracka who should have stayed in his car and events would not have escalated to a shot through a seventeen year old's heart.
Don't make nasty assumptions (like the Z-creepy cracka and keep to the facts.
Zimmerman lives there why can't he walk anywhere in the common areas of the subdivision. What besides you says he can't. And as for smearing the suspect, why not, he is a thief, he was caught at school with stolen stuff, why should he not be painted with the brush he furnished by his own behavior. What if Zimmerman had no gun and ended up beat up, would you still say it is his fault, follow a criminal and get beat up, it is your fault.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

inbred Genius wrote:
let a honky win one now and then, it keeps us docile
If only Zimmerman had kept his common sense docile, his brain docile, his gun docile and kept in his docile car, you folks could go back to birth certificates. LOLL
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman lives there why can't he walk anywhere in the common areas of the subdivision.
Of course he can (and in this crazy country armed too) and so can guests to the subdivision.

Perhaps there are rules in this subdivision that some creepy guy can stalk and follow folks as they walk in the rain at the respectable hour of seven in the evening?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
follow a criminal and get beat up, it is your fault.
Your ignorant Zimmerman kind of unintelligent assumption is an assumption that is laughable - the criminal was the guy who stalked and killed a seventeen year old. Call it correctly, bobo.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorant Zimmerman kind of unintelligent assumption is an assumption that is laughable - the criminal was the guy who stalked and killed a seventeen year old. Call it correctly, bobo.
One of those seventeen year olds attacked a relative in a changing neighborhood.
tea-baggage

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

inbred Genius wrote:
geez, you libs won the last 2 elections, you can't expect to win all the court cases too? let a honky win one now and then, it keeps us docile and we dont mind to continue paying taxes that your voters consume while sitting on the porch waiting for the mailman to deliver their free money.
You hillbillies (many of whom suck welfare yourselves) should complain about the corporate welfare, massive waste in defense budgets - huge agribusiness subsides etc. all that stuff that dwarfs welfare for the poor. That's where most of your tax $$$ go - but that never bothers you. Why? Because you’re ignorant bigots - that's why.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> One of those seventeen year olds attacked a relative in a changing neighborhood.
Dear, until Zimmerman stalked an innocent seventeen year old, there was no attack and connecting past "attacks" is not relevant to this man with a packet of skittles and an iced tea being stalked and followed by a creepy man who should have stayed in his car.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you said had any truth to it then you would have reason to be angry about it but you are lying and that is why we have to go on evidence not emotion. If Zimmerman wanted to do that the last thing he would have done was call police, he was simply keeping an eye on Martin until police arrived. He lost track of him only to find him again when Martin assaulted him because he was mad at being followed by the creepy ass cracker.
Don't accuse me of "lying" and then start lying yourself, Robert. It marks you as a person with no credibility who's going purely on emotion, not evidence.:)
chisholm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman lives there why can't he walk anywhere in the common areas of the subdivision. What besides you says he can't. And as for smearing the suspect, why not, he is a thief, he was caught at school with stolen stuff, why should he not be painted with the brush he furnished by his own behavior. What if Zimmerman had no gun and ended up beat up, would you still say it is his fault, follow a criminal and get beat up, it is your fault.
No evidence that Trayvon was a "criminal" or that he "was caught with stolen stuff." Sorry, another falsehood.
ICE

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, until Zimmerman stalked an innocent seventeen year old, there was no attack and connecting past "attacks" is not relevant to this man with a packet of skittles and an iced tea being stalked and followed by a creepy man who should have stayed in his car.
The innocent teenager had at least 5 minutes to walk to his daddy's house which was close, the innocent teenager decided to hide so he could jump that "cracka", the innocent teenager was going to show that "cracka" by beat'in his"cracka" ass.
Uh Oh! That "cracka" has a Concealed carry permit.
ICE

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
You hillbillies (many of whom suck welfare yourselves) should complain about the corporate welfare, massive waste in defense budgets - huge agribusiness subsides etc. all that stuff that dwarfs welfare for the poor. That's where most of your tax $$$ go - but that never bothers you. Why? Because you’re ignorant bigots - that's why.
You know a lot about hillbillies, what are you some hillbilly Psychologist?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know what you're thinking, did he shoot 6 times, or only 5. to tell the truth, in all the confusion, I kinda lost count myself....but being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in all the world, and would blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself, do I feel lucky?

Well, travon, do ya punk?
chisholm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ICE wrote:
<quoted text>The innocent teenager had at least 5 minutes to walk to his daddy's house which was close, the innocent teenager decided to hide so he could jump that "cracka", the innocent teenager was going to show that "cracka" by beat'in his"cracka" ass.
Uh Oh! That "cracka" has a Concealed carry permit.
Uh-oh, there's not one bit of evidence to support those claims except Zimmerman's unconfirmed claims. He killed the only other witness, remember?:)
tea-baggage

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ICE wrote:
<quoted text>You know a lot about hillbillies, what are you some hillbilly Psychologist?
why, are you shopping around for a good hillbilly psychologist?

if so, I think I can point you in the right direction.
ICE

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jul 16, 2013
 
inbred Genius wrote:
I know what you're thinking, did he shoot 6 times, or only 5. to tell the truth, in all the confusion, I kinda lost count myself....but being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in all the world, and would blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself, do I feel lucky?
Well, travon, do ya punk?
I gots to know!
ICE

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh, there's not one bit of evidence to support those claims except Zimmerman's unconfirmed claims. He killed the only other witness, remember?:)
Uh Oh, yes there is, it came out in the trial, pay attention and stop believing everything Al Sharpton tells you to believe.
ICE

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
why, are you shopping around for a good hillbilly psychologist?
if so, I think I can point you in the right direction.
No Im not actually, but I can help you with your mental demons.
tea-baggage

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ICE wrote:
<quoted text>No Im not actually, but I can help you with your mental demons.
Physician heal thyself
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence that Trayvon was a "criminal" or that he "was caught with stolen stuff." Sorry, another falsehood.
A guard at school caught him holding 12 pieces of women jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver. Travon Martin claimed these items were given to him to hold by an un-named friend. Like I said he is a thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Quirky 218,663
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Dusty Mangina 39,939
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,034,734
Sheriffa s candidates for chief differ over dep... 17 min wild child 1
Leonard Pitts Jr.: Race and Obama news coverage 18 min REAL BRO 8
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 20 min Do you remember 20,390
Border Patrol arrests more than 200 illegal imm... 23 min wild child 5
Nevada senators face off over militia groups 49 min Ralph 127
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Commietator 138,841
•••
•••
•••
•••