Racists Take To Twitter After Obama P...

Racists Take To Twitter After Obama Pre-Empts Sunday Night Football

There are 5 comments on the WDBZ-AM Cincinnati story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Racists Take To Twitter After Obama Pre-Empts Sunday Night Football. In it, WDBZ-AM Cincinnati reports that:

When NBC pre-empted Sunday night's football game between the San Francisco 49ers and the New England Patriots to air President Barack Obama remarks on the Newtown, Conn., shootings, it generated racist outrage on Twitter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBZ-AM Cincinnati.

Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Please! It was a stupid decision by NBC to go to the speech. There were plenty of news stations running the speech.

We don't live in North Korea. We shouldn't be forced to watch our "supreme leader".

A ticker at the bottom of the screen advising people to turn to their sister station MSNBC, IF THEY WANTED TO WATCH IT, would have sufficed. The executives at NBC are morons.
chrissy

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Who wants to see another photo op by Obama! What a joke!
prettyluv

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Dec 19, 2012
WOW!!!! No wonder people feel that it's okay to kill others. MOST PEOPLE that reside in the usa r sooo DISRESPECTFUL!!! AN HATEFUL!!! If this is what white children are hearng as hey are growing up, no wonder they do not hesitate to go out and kill!!!! Can somebdy tell Me why white ppl r so hateful!!!!
Bob

Oscoda, MI

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Can someone tell WHY black males love to rob and rape white females?I know it is in their DNA but i thought the hundreds of years as kept animals they would have been broken of this trait........
guest482

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 20, 2012
prettyluv wrote:
WOW!!!! No wonder people feel that it's okay to kill others. MOST PEOPLE that reside in the usa r sooo DISRESPECTFUL!!! AN HATEFUL!!! If this is what white children are hearng as hey are growing up, no wonder they do not hesitate to go out and kill!!!! Can somebdy tell Me why white ppl r so hateful!!!!
Most? A showing of 6 racists means most people are hateful? Obviously there are more than this, but saying "most" people are hateful is a bit of a leap from 6 twitters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 min TheOriginalDoby 249
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 4 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 117
News Obama says he respects Britain's decision to le... 4 min woodtick57 22
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min woodtick57 387,967
News Michelle Obama to visit Africa to highlight gir... 12 min moochie 21
News State Democratic Party convention held in Albuq... 21 min nuevomehico 3
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 24 min Gov Corbutt of th... 910
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Nuculur option 1,394,921
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 31 min woodtick57 3,317
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,297
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 216,653
More from around the web