Calen Carr - our new forward/midfielder

Calen Carr - our new forward/midfielder

Posted in the Chicago Fire Forum

Tim Nelson

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2006
I've watched Calen Carr in the PAC 10 over the past year. This man is a brilliant player, really unique in his huge bag of tricks. He can command the whole stadium with his unpredictability, his amazing speed, and his sheer nerve. One exciting player for the fans here in Chicago! I imagine that we'll be seeing a lot of him, and he'll pack our new stadium, I'll bet - once people get a look at him.
Nicole

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 26, 2006
I had he pleasure of watcing him evolve as a player at Cal - will miss the chance to do the same in Chicago. enjoy
David_of_fire

Newman, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2007
I've watched Carr in Florida this 2007 preseason. This man has skills and speed that well surpass the others. Why isn't he getting the play time from Sarachan? He's already shown what he can do under pressure, when put consistently on the field. We wouldn't have taken the US Cup without him, and he has unpredictability and positive team focus. I don't understand all the Barrett enthusiasm: an ok player with serious limitations in skill, attitude, speed and certainly - predictability.
uyititi

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 30, 2007
tgiguj
Glory

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Nov 14, 2007
I'm in love w/ Calen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire firm (Jan '10) Jan '10 deeplipceo 1
News Schelotto scores 2 in Crew's 'big-time' rally (Sep '09) Sep '09 paulie 4
News Chicago Fire loses, but advance to SuperLiga se... (Jun '09) Jun '09 bumsteer 1
News Chicago Fire selects Baggio Husidic in MLS draft (Jan '09) Jun '09 random 10
News FC Dallas blanks Chicago Fire 3-0 (Jun '09) Jun '09 Arklow 7
News Fire extend unbeaten streak to 10 games (May '09) May '09 yikes 1
News Chicago Fire blanks Toronto FC 2-0 (May '09) May '09 TFCsupporter 1
More from around the web