FC Schalke 04 visits the Philadelphia Union on May 9.

Full story: Washington Times

The Philadelphia Union will host Bundesliga club FC Schalke 04 on Wednesday, May 9 at 7:30 p.m. at PPL Park, in Chester, PA.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mik

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

I am a Bayern Munich fan, but will go to the game to support the Union and the Bundesliga. Schalke are a very good team and placed 3rd in the league. Good reason to watch a great sport and eat some brats and drink some great German Bier while there!
betshare

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Sports arbitrage: All kinds match result occurs, you can make profit!

How many results of match? The easiest to imagine is: Home team to win or Away team to win (Assuming no draw, such as tennis and other sports is not going to happen draw) The bookmakers offers different specific odds for 1th & 2th team, Till the end of the match, which team win, bet on the team and get the prize money.

In the world of arbitrage, win1 V.S win2 type, was novices getting started typical , it is simple and understandable

Only if :

1> Found two bookmakers

2 > Found provide the same tournament Win1 and Win2 odds

3 > Meet the basic conditions for arbitrage

Then just place bet it!

Key word: Bet-Share

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••