Palin to visit Budweiser Eve...

Oct 16, 2008 Full story: Windsor Tribune 10

Sarah Palin will be at the Budweiser Events Center in Loveland Monday afternoon in a push to get voters in northern Colorado to vote Republican in November.

Full Story
Donny

AOL

#1 Oct 17, 2008
I think you and Larry the cable guy should run for office. We need to clean up our own back yard before we give money and help to others,
A friend in Longmont

Loveland, CO

#2 Oct 18, 2008
Anybody know where we should be to hold our protest signs at this event? We're trying to organize this weekend.
Just a Thought

Commerce, GA

#3 Oct 18, 2008
A friend in Longmont wrote:
Anybody know where we should be to hold our protest signs at this event? We're trying to organize this weekend.
Protest what? The right to freedom of assembly? I haven't heard of Obama's rallys being protested? How ignorant.
A friend in Longmont

Loveland, CO

#4 Oct 18, 2008
We're protesting the messages that SP is spewing. Her rhetoric sets us (women) back 50 years. And perhaps you've not heard of protestors at Obama's rally because his message is right on and he says nothing that warrants a protest. She, however does. Nope...not protesting the freedom of assembly but am merely trying to assemble peacefully to state our views and want to do it within the law. Last I heard, it's still a free country and we're aloud to do this. Who's 'ignorant'? I say the dumbed-down 'Joe 6-pack' crowd.
Just a Thought

Commerce, GA

#5 Oct 18, 2008
Well, I'm a woman too, and I don't want you protesting on my behalf. Nobody but Obama will be setting me back 50 years with all the tax increases he will be implementing, my paycheck will look a great deal like my grandfather's did.
And if you are supporting Obama, I wouldn't call the Joe six pack crowd "dumbed-down" without checking the mirror first.
Ifishmo

Longmont, CO

#6 Oct 19, 2008
A friend in Longmont wrote:
Anybody know where we should be to hold our protest signs at this event? We're trying to organize this weekend.
Colorado Women Against Palin will be at the Bud Event center at 10:30 am Monday

Check their website
Ifishmo

Longmont, CO

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Colorado Women against Palin will be there at 10:30 am Monday see the website for CO Women against Palin
apr4447

Fort Collins, CO

#8 Oct 19, 2008
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Protest what? The right to freedom of assembly? I haven't heard of Obama's rallys being protested? How ignorant.
RIGHT!!!!!! They just gather and shout "kill him" and "terrorist": get your head out of your ignorant ass!!!! Learning to read HELPS! Try the Constitution; good start!
apr4447

Fort Collins, CO

#9 Oct 19, 2008
A friend in Longmont wrote:
We're protesting the messages that SP is spewing. Her rhetoric sets us (women) back 50 years. And perhaps you've not heard of protestors at Obama's rally because his message is right on and he says nothing that warrants a protest. She, however does. Nope...not protesting the freedom of assembly but am merely trying to assemble peacefully to state our views and want to do it within the law. Last I heard, it's still a free country and we're aloud to do this. Who's 'ignorant'? I say the dumbed-down 'Joe 6-pack' crowd.
Well said!!!
EHarrison

Angola, IN

#10 Oct 23, 2008
To a friend in Longmont: The only message Obama has for America is that he will tax, tax, tax, take our guns, and turn this great country into a socialist country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Allard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet the Republicans who took control of the Se... Nov '14 wild child 3
a Us Navy Ship Captured By North Korea In 1968 ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 USA USA USA USA U... 1
Candidates speak at Cow Palace Inn - Lamar Ledger (Oct '10) Oct '10 Barney Fife 5
Senator Demands North Korea Return USS Pueblo -... (May '10) May '10 Thats right 6
Long-sought ICE office opens in Springs (Nov '09) Dec '09 Speeders are Murd... 3
Obama plan may corrupt program on accountability (Dec '08) Dec '08 Sheldon Clark 1
Conservative leader rips GOP campaign arm for a... (Oct '08) Dec '08 gerald 35