Allstate is on track for record profi...

Allstate is on track for record profits exceeding $5 billion

There are 46 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 16, 2007, titled Allstate is on track for record profits exceeding $5 billion. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Dr. Rose Bergeron-Birch talks with Tim Lindsey of Austin, Tex., an Allstate Insurance claims adjuster, outside her flood damaged home in New Orleans, La., in this Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#43 Oct 17, 2007
Eyes Wide Shut wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have. Remember, he is, I mean to say, I am, um, we are. Oh skip it. I haven't seen a post from him lately either but this new poster "W" might just be us, I mean him or we. Oh skip it! LOL!
Thanks for clearing that up for me......LMAO!!
carlos

United States

#44 Oct 18, 2007
You can't have a mortgage without insurance, junior.
Adam wrote:
You know you don't have to buy insurance, except maybe for your car, so if you are worried about how much the insurance company is making you can just go without insurance. As long as nothing happens you will be fine.
savedenver

Bay Shore, NY

#45 Oct 23, 2007
MEET THE NEW FACE OF ALLSTATE...A CHILD ABUSER NAMED HAZEL JOHNSON. 30 YEAR ALLSTATE VETERAN...SEE THE CHILD ABUSE VIDEO THAT IS THE NEW TALK WITHIN THE ALLSTATE HIERARCHY. ALLSTATE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM ON THIER HANDS.
TO SEE THE VIDEO, GOTO YOUTUBE.COM ....THE USERNAME IS--- savedenver

leave a comment. let your voice be heard.

I ask you...IS DENVER IN GOOD HANDS?
Boycott Allstate

Tampa, FL

#46 Oct 28, 2007
Well, I did not renew my car insurance with Allstate, and hope never to go back to them for anything.
I had homeowners insurance with them for 23 years, never had a claim, and they dropped me for exposure, when they had already tripled the price of homeowners insurance.
The name Allstate means to me RIP OFF.
Louis J Sheehan

Vero Beach, FL

#47 Nov 26, 2007
No name wrote:
Insurance companies are amazing. Somehow they make millions screwing insureds!
And the taxpayer pays to subsidize a legal system which they abuse.
Louis J Sheehan
DLE

Sioux City, IA

#49 Jun 26, 2008
Recently I was called by my agent asking me to switch my car insurance over to allstate. She said that I could save money on my homeowners polocie. I compared her offer to that of a comic strip where Lucy offers to hold a football for Charlie to kick. Since Lucy has in the past snatched the ball away he is skeptical. Eventually she convinces him to kick the ball and of course she snatches the ball away and he falls on his but. This is how I now see all insurance companys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Lott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Dec '16 Lotteries Abandon... 28
News Paul Ryan taps lobbyist David Hoppe for top job (Oct '15) Oct '16 Randee Cabbage Se... 2
News Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... (Dec '14) Sep '16 trumans treason 2
News Anti-Nazi PAC to defeat David Duke includes ex-... Sep '16 zionism is racism 1
News Lott criticizes decline of deal-making during T... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Invited Crook 6
News Expect the Unexpected in Mississippi Special El... (May '15) May '15 Gary 2
News Two more to join congressional race (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lost hope 1
More from around the web