Trent Lott's Brother in Law, Nephew I...

Trent Lott's Brother in Law, Nephew Indicted on Bribery Charges

There are 2 comments on the TalkLeft story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Trent Lott's Brother in Law, Nephew Indicted on Bribery Charges. In it, TalkLeft reports that:

Sen. Trent Lott's brother-in-law and nephew, both lawyers, were indicted for bribing a state court judge in an effort to obtain a favorable ruling in a case involving Hurricane Katrina claims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TalkLeft.

“Blinded By The Right”

Since: Aug 07

Long Island Sound

#1 Nov 29, 2007
The FBI raided his house?
Cant help but wonder if Lotts retirement is linked to this.

“Blinded By The Right”

Since: Aug 07

Long Island Sound

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Hannity says its a witch hunt, so you know something is up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Lott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) 17 hr swedenforever 25
News Lott criticizes decline of deal-making during T... Feb '16 Invited Crook 6
News Paul Ryan taps lobbyist David Hoppe for top job (Oct '15) Oct '15 jeff forsythe 1
News Expect the Unexpected in Mississippi Special El... (May '15) May '15 Gary 2
News Two more to join congressional race (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lost hope 1
News So far, Scalise silent on requests to explain s... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Le Duped 3
News Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Giuseppi 1
More from around the web