Feinstein Might Push For Fairness Doc...

Feinstein Might Push For Fairness Doctrine

There are 22 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Jun 25, 2007, titled Feinstein Might Push For Fairness Doctrine. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

“I remember when there was a fairness doctrine”

U.S. Sen. Diane Feinstein, D-Calif., said Sunday she is "looking at" the possibility of reviving the fairness doctrine for U.S. broadcasters. via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Look for The Truth

United States

#23 Jul 1, 2007
Fed up Suffolk Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of the TV? Do you watch CNN? Except for Lou Dobbs it is so liberal.
As for the newspapers, I live in NY so every newspaper is liberal.
This is just a whining session from the liberals and nothing but a violation of freedom of speech. There would never be a 1 on 1 debate cause liberals would get their assess handed to them every single time.
There is a liberal station on Sirius and I tried to listen to it but I almost fell asleep while driving. Besides, I'm tired of hearing about how gays should have equal rights. Like that such an important topic that needs to be addressed...NOT!!
90 % is not 100%.. It gets really bad when you get in rural areas. Every radio talk station seems to be some right wing nut. Try listening to Big Ed.

http://www.bigeddieradio.com/

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#24 Jul 2, 2007
Thanks LaRaza wrote:
Amnesty is back
Thank your Senator
Vote Democratas en '08
Learn Spanish, it will be req'd
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Lott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) 23 hr swedenforever 25
News Lott criticizes decline of deal-making during T... Feb '16 Invited Crook 6
News Paul Ryan taps lobbyist David Hoppe for top job (Oct '15) Oct '15 jeff forsythe 1
News Expect the Unexpected in Mississippi Special El... (May '15) May '15 Gary 2
News Two more to join congressional race (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lost hope 1
News So far, Scalise silent on requests to explain s... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Le Duped 3
News Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Giuseppi 1
More from around the web