More Letters: Investigate Obama

More Letters: Investigate Obama

There are 1 comment on the Tuscon Citizen story from Nov 13, 2008, titled More Letters: Investigate Obama. In it, Tuscon Citizen reports that:

November 13, 2008, 3:53 p.m. Tucson Citizen [email protected] Press should have investigated Obama My father, William Acton, was the legislative reporter for the Tucson Citizen during the 1970s and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tuscon Citizen.

No One Important

Berrien Center, MI

#9 Mar 18, 2009
Big time investigation needed.

OBAMA had Dodd make the changes to protect the bonuses of the AIG people.
Dodd acknowledged his role in the change after a Treasury Department official told CNN the administration pushed for the language.
From CNN
Both Dodd and the official, who asked not to be named, said it was because administration officials were afraid the government would face numerous lawsuits without the new language.

Dodd, a Democrat, told CNN's Dana Bash and Wolf Blitzer that Obama administration officials pushed for the language to an amendment designed to limit bonuses and "golden parachutes" at those companies.

"The administration had expressed reservations," Dodd said. "They asked for modifications. The alternative was losing the amendment entirely."
"I agreed reluctantly," Dodd said. "I was changing the amendment because others were insistent."

Dodd said he did not speak to high-ranking administration officials and the change came after his staff spoke with staffers from Treasury.
Sooooooooooooo, we’ve gone from Obama NOT knowing about the bonuses and the protection for any of these bonuses and being OUTRAGED! He’s just OUTRAGED. They can’t JUSTIFY this, this is just OUTRAGEOUS.......

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooo KNOWING ABOUT THEM AND PROTECTING THEM FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION.

Soooooooooooooooooooo

How much more are you guys gonna swallow? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Lott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... (Dec '14) Sep 3 trumans treason 2
News Anti-Nazi PAC to defeat David Duke includes ex-... Sep 3 zionism is racism 1
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Sep 3 USS LIBERTY 27
News Lott criticizes decline of deal-making during T... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Invited Crook 6
News Paul Ryan taps lobbyist David Hoppe for top job (Oct '15) Oct '15 jeff forsythe 1
News Expect the Unexpected in Mississippi Special El... (May '15) May '15 Gary 2
News Two more to join congressional race (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lost hope 1
More from around the web