Lee and Lott celebrate Seersucker Thu...

Lee and Lott celebrate Seersucker Thursday

There are 37 comments on the The Hill story from Jun 23, 2012, titled Lee and Lott celebrate Seersucker Thursday. In it, The Hill reports that:

Sen. Mike Lee and his staff changed out of their usual Capitol Hill suits for ones made out of seersucker this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#23 Jun 23, 2012
Pull My Finger wrote:
Obama and the Dems celebrate Roostersucker Thursday everyday of the week.

The Obama Economy Sucks and all he can do is Pimp Gay Marriage. Unbelievable.

Gary

Bellingham, WA

#24 Jun 23, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Reagan never ran for President DUMBASS!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!
You are one Dumb Mofo!
Wanna talk about Piece of Sh*t Michelle Obama's Illegall Patient Dumping while she created that program at the U of Chicago Hospital?
She didn't have to run for president, dumb ass, she WAS president half the time when Ronald's mind was gone. The other half it was her fortune teller.

My, my, how quickly you morons forget.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#25 Jun 23, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't have to run for president, dumb ass, she WAS president half the time when Ronald's mind was gone. The other half it was her fortune teller.

Is that your excuse for Barack Obama being Braindead too?

Geesh, it's funny how I can stand on Reagan's RECORD but not one of you Scumbag-0-crats can run on Obama's Miserable Record!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#26 Jun 23, 2012

Gary,
WHY does Obama SUCK So Badly?

WHY are you RUNNING AWAY from Obama's record?

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#27 Jun 23, 2012

Gary,
WHY was Michelle Obama such a Patient Dumping piece of trash?

Is SHE part of the reason Obama is such a Criminal?

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/03/michel...

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#28 Jun 23, 2012

Face it loon, even a diminished Ronald Reagan in his final years was 10X BETTER than braindead Barack Husein Obama!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaa!
rider

Gwinn, MI

#30 Jun 23, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
London Sunday Express - Frank Olson Legacy Project
Aug 25, 2002 ... Eric Olson believes that Cheney and Rumsfeld were later given the task in the
1970s of covering up the details of his father's death. At that time ...

http://www.frankolsonproject.org/Articles/Lon... - 9k -
rider

Gwinn, MI

#31 Jun 23, 2012
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation,Henry Alexander Murray (May 13, 1893 – June 23, 1988) was an American psychologist who taught for over 30 years at Harvard University. He was Director of the Harvard Psychological Clinic in the School of Arts and Sciences after 1930 and collaborated with Stanley Cobb, Bullard Professor of Neuropathology at the Medical School, to introduce psychoanalysis into the Harvard curriculum but to keep those who taught it away from the decision-making apparatus in Vienna. He and Cobb set the stage for the founding of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society after 1931, but both were excluded from membership on political grounds. While personality theory in psychology was becoming dominated by the statistics of trait theory, Murray developed a theory of personality called Personology, based on "need" and "press". Patterned after the Henderson-Hasselbach equation upon which the measurement of the different constituents of blood plasma are measured all at the same time, Personology was a holistic approach that studied the person at many levels of complexity all at the same time by an interdisciplinary team of investigators. Murray was also a co-developer, with Christina Morgan, of the Thematic Apperception Test (TAT), which he always fondly referred to as "the second best-seller that Harvard ever published, second only to the Harvard Handbook of Music."

During World War II, he left Harvard and worked as lieutenant colonel for the Office of Strategic Services (OSS). James Miller, in charge of the selection of secret agents at the OSS during World War Two, reports that Murray was the originator of the term "situation test". This type of assessment, based on practical tasks and activities, was pioneered by the British Military. Murray acted as a consultant for the British Government (1938) in the setting up of the Officer Selection Board. Murray's previous work at The Harvard Psychological Clinic enabled him to apply his theories in the design of the selection processes used by WOSB and OSS to assess potential agents. The assessments were based on analysis of specific criteria (e.g. "leadership") by a number of raters across a range of activities. Results were pooled to achieve an overall assessment. The underlying principles were later adopted by AT&T in the development of Assessment Center methodology, now widely used to assess management potential in both private and public sector organisations.

Murray's identification of core psychological needs (Murray's Psychogenic Needs, Murray's system of needs), including Achievement, Affiliation and Power (1938) provided the theoretical basis for the later research of David McClelland and underpins development of competency-based models of management effectiveness (Richard Boyatzis), Maslow's hierarchy of needs, and ideas relating to Positive psychology.[citation needed] However, Murray's contribution is rarely acknowledged in contemporary academic literature.[citation needed] McClelland, Boyatzis and Spencer went on to found the McBer Consultancy.

Commissioned by OSS boss, William "Wild Bill" Donovan,
rider

Gwinn, MI

#32 Jun 23, 2012
MK ULTRA THE UNIBOMBER EXPLAINED PT 1 OF 3 - YouTube
Feb 8, 2009 ... David Kaczynski reveals the MK-ULTRA-CIA mind control program that brother
Theodore Kaczynski (dubbed the Unabomber by the FBI) was ...

- 120k -

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#33 Jun 23, 2012
The WH legacy in wearing that seersucker suit, It would be good for them to change him before the rains come.

“Truth to Power!”

Austell, GA

#34 Jun 23, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>

Nancy Reagan: "I Love My Country!"

Michelle Obama: "I've Never been Proud of my country."

Ronald Reagan: A Great President.

Barack Huusein Obama: The Worst TOTUS of ALL-TIME.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 24, 2012
The WH visitors were a version of the school bus students, tormenting the old lady.
There, must be a cute way of describing that generation, if 'Y' is taken.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#36 Jun 24, 2012
<quoted text>
No I can't. I'm happily married and have no reason or desire to follow you into the all male bath house. That's your calling.
Gay repubs and Jackasscrats are not a problem for me. You can push for gay marriage to marry your boyfriend someday and that's fine.
-_-
Still in the closet, then?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#37 Jun 24, 2012
<quoted text>
President Obama: "God bless America"
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#38 Jun 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Really? What was Reagan's record?
Tripling the federal deficit?
Getting 280 Marines killed in Beirut for no effing reason what-so-ever?
Getting 17 Rangers killed in Grenada to round up a couple hundred Cuban construction workers?
Getting an civilian Iranian airliner with 290 people on board shot down?
Cutting school lunches?
What else?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#39 Jun 24, 2012
<quoted text>
And while the nation needs jobs, jobs, jobs, the congressional Republicans a spend all their time worrying about birth control pills.

Un-effing-believable

But what else can one expect from a party of useless drones?

Location hidden

#40 Jun 25, 2012
<quoted text>
The Obama Depression will continue to be 'unsatisfactory,' but this community has a higher than average amount of disposable income. The message is,'get out your Check Books', or else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Lott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Jul 23 swedenforever 25
News Lott criticizes decline of deal-making during T... Feb '16 Invited Crook 6
News Paul Ryan taps lobbyist David Hoppe for top job (Oct '15) Oct '15 jeff forsythe 1
News Expect the Unexpected in Mississippi Special El... (May '15) May '15 Gary 2
News Two more to join congressional race (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lost hope 1
News So far, Scalise silent on requests to explain s... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Le Duped 3
News Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Giuseppi 1
More from around the web