Immigration bill fails key Senate test

Immigration bill fails key Senate test

There are 23 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jun 7, 2007, titled Immigration bill fails key Senate test. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Republicans and Democrats scrambled Thursday to salvage a fragile compromise that would legalize millions of unlawful immigrants after it suffered setbacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama = One & Done”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#23 Jun 17, 2007
A three-pronged plan to bring America down
This essay is about a three-pronged plan of attack designed to diminish American sovereignty, strength, security, and stability. Regardless of how anyone voted, and as important as that information is, the problem goes much deeper than that. I am firmly persuaded that the amnesty bill is only one part of a plan to bring this nation down. What do I mean when I speak of a "three pronged" plan of attack?
Full thread:
http://www.renewamerica.us/colum....ns/ herringThat was an interesting article.
Here's a couple others similar to that one you might like if you haven't seen them already.

http://stopthespp.us/

http://www.humanevents.com/artic...artic...nt... ; id=14965
Look for The Truth

United States

#24 Jun 17, 2007
If you do a little research you will find Mexico is a rich country with many resourse including being a major exporter of Oil and sets on two oceans. The big problem is it is run by a handful of very rich corrupt families who do not want to shore or pay taxes. They want their poor to come here and send money home so it will circulate until they even get their hands on part of that.

This is what Bush and the neo-cons would like America to be. When JFK became president the tax on the top dollars was 90%. They paid the same as anyone else on the lessor amounts like you and I, but the billions were taxed at a higher rate. JFK brought it down to 70%. Reagan even lower. Now thanks to Bush the billionaires pay at the same rate - for every dollar - and since they can afford many lawyers some pay nothing. The country is run on the backs of the middle class. Check it out.
Dorianne

Denver, CO

#25 Jun 17, 2007
Look for The Truth wrote:
If you do a little research you will find Mexico is a rich country with many resourse including being a major exporter of Oil and sets on two oceans. The big problem is it is run by a handful of very rich corrupt families who do not want to shore or pay taxes. They want their poor to come here and send money home so it will circulate until they even get their hands on part of that.
This is what Bush and the neo-cons would like America to be. When JFK became president the tax on the top dollars was 90%. They paid the same as anyone else on the lessor amounts like you and I, but the billions were taxed at a higher rate. JFK brought it down to 70%. Reagan even lower. Now thanks to Bush the billionaires pay at the same rate - for every dollar - and since they can afford many lawyers some pay nothing. The country is run on the backs of the middle class. Check it out.
Good food for thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Lott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nissan workers in Mississippi vote on whether t... Aug '17 EMMETT TILL 99
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) May '17 Cherokee Nation 29
News Paul Ryan taps lobbyist David Hoppe for top job (Oct '15) Oct '16 Randee Cabbage Se... 2
News Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... (Dec '14) Sep '16 trumans treason 2
News Anti-Nazi PAC to defeat David Duke includes ex-... (Sep '16) Sep '16 zionism is racism 1
News Lott criticizes decline of deal-making during T... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Invited Crook 6
News Expect the Unexpected in Mississippi Special El... (May '15) May '15 Gary 2
More from around the web