Miss. abortion case heard by GOP-appointed judge

There are 13 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Miss. abortion case heard by GOP-appointed judge. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

Although restricting abortion has long been a conservative goal in Mississippi, the Republican-appointed judge considering the constitutionality of the state's stringent new abortion law doesn't play politics in the courtroom, according to those who know him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Mississippi is most backward ignorant state in the nation, and it perpetuates itself.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#3 Jul 8, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Mississippi is most backward ignorant state in the nation, and it perpetuates itself.
Sure are a lot of runners-up nearby as well.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#5 Jul 8, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Mississippi is most backward ignorant state in the nation, and it perpetuates itself.
It's backward because it's mostly prolife? Do you live there? You're insulting a whole state full of people with what is only your opinion.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Melville, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2012
The Democrats are the pro death party.
June 40thee 2012

Fishers, IN

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Mobot..........more)......;-00

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Jul 8, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
It's backward because it's mostly prolife? Do you live there? You're insulting a whole state full of people with what is only your opinion.
and that surprises you?
actual fact rarely enters the picture with the progressive left...if you don't agree with them, well,,,YOU'RE wrong. period.

a more arogant, hateful group of people is hard to find.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#9 Jul 8, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
and that surprises you?
actual fact rarely enters the picture with the progressive left...if you don't agree with them, well,,,YOU'RE wrong. period.
a more arogant, hateful group of people is hard to find.
Not surprised, just annoyed at the arrogance of that post.
June 40the 2012

Fishers, IN

#10 Jul 8, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised, just annoyed at the arrogance of that post.
O-hi-0! do you see Miss June latelee! ;-0000
June 40the 2012

Fishers, IN

#11 Jul 8, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
and that surprises you?
actual fact rarely enters the picture with the progressive left...if you don't agree with them, well,,,YOU'RE wrong. period.
a more arogant, hateful group of people is hard to find.
carey! Miss June
Putneysays

San Jose, CA

#12 Jul 9, 2012
Effective addressing of the real issues on Topix is not allowed, which implies Topix is a shill political organization censoring comments about real issues.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#13 Jul 9, 2012
Sounds like a Kangaroo Court to me. Women should leave this crazy state, and tourists boycott it.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#14 Jul 9, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Sounds like a Kangaroo Court to me. Women should leave this crazy state, and tourists boycott it.
The Mississippi tourist boycott has been going on since 1973.
JBiden

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Who's Miss Abortion? What kind of name is that anyway?...is she hot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trent Lott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Mar '15 swedenforever 20
News Two more to join congressional race Mar '15 Lost hope 1
News So far, Scalise silent on requests to explain s... Jan '15 Le Duped 3
News Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... Dec '14 Giuseppi 1
News Scandal threatens GOP prospects in Miss. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Doctor My Eyes 5
News Santorum, Palin support challenger in Miss. race (May '14) May '14 conservative crapola 2
News Trent Lott to resign Senate seat this morning, ... (Nov '07) Apr '14 swedenforever 2
More from around the web