Senate hearing to explore security cl...

Senate hearing to explore security clearances

There are 2 comments on the WBTV story from Oct 31, 2013, titled Senate hearing to explore security clearances. In it, WBTV reports that:

Federal officials who oversee the security clearance process for government employees were to face a Senate committee investigating the events leading up to a deadly shooting at the Washington Navy Yard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

Robotopic II

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Robotopic II

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Obama's brother sure went crazy at the Shipyard.
i"m@ window69 it's different view from here: not 5000character!!;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Tom Carper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Carper: 'If I Were a Bad Guy...I Might Try... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Biden to skip first debate; decision not imminent (Oct '15) Oct '15 WelbyMD 38
News Obama: US-Israel ties will improve after Iran d... (Aug '15) Aug '15 goonsquad 21
News Wyden zips among issues, colleagues, re-electio... (May '15) Jun '15 Le Jimbo 6
News Obama to encourage companies to share cyber thr... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Black Annie 2
News Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Federal union wants to a fire upa members (Feb '14) Feb '14 truth facts 3
More from around the web