Obama To Sign 'Improper Payments' Leg...

Obama To Sign 'Improper Payments' Legislation

There are 4 comments on the www.npr.org story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Obama To Sign 'Improper Payments' Legislation . In it, www.npr.org reports that:

Federal agencies would have to redouble their efforts to identify and recover billions of dollars lost annually to wasteful spending under a bill President Barack Obama was signing into law Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.npr.org.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Is the Federal Reserve laundering billons of $$$$ to international banks excluded from this oversight? I bet it is.
Rico

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#2 Jul 22, 2010
People point their fingers at Central America and the middle east for corruption, BUT, the U.S. by far is more corrupt than all these put together...

With their worldwide manupulation of governments, corporation-takeovers, money-laundering, drug-trade, influence-peddling ETC...
rumor max

Auburn, MI

#3 Jul 22, 2010
many american have money due from the justice system , but some how bonding companies and brokers enfulfed every dime and re-victemize americans , the goverment politiely turns it had as it responds "civil issues"

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#5 Jul 22, 2010
hmmm. wonder if also excludes the $23 million sent to kenya to influence the vote on their new constitution?

FOXNews.com - White House Spent $23M of Taxpayer Money to Back ...
www.foxnews.com/.../gop-lawmaker-blasts-white...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Carper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Carper: 'If I Were a Bad Guy...I Might Try... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Bernanke gives upbeat assessment of economy to ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Buffalo Bull 2
News US: American fighters in Syria a security risk (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jeff Brightone 1
News Authorities See Benefit of Bitcoin (Nov '13) Nov '13 fatbacks x 1
News Delaware delegation seeks to save Chrysler plant (Jan '07) Apr '13 Jumbo 2
News Kirk becomes second GOP senator to back gay mar... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kathwynn 18
News Big cuts spur calls to Congress from irate cons... (Mar '13) Mar '13 pogo 176
More from around the web