Investigator rules against Palin in e...

Investigator rules against Palin in ethics probe

There are 11 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 22, 2009, titled Investigator rules against Palin in ethics probe. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Days before Gov. Sarah Palin is scheduled to leave office, the former vice presidential candidate is facing yet another legal distraction: An independent investigator found evidence she may have violated ethics laws by trading on her position as she sought money for lawyer fees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Ethical WHAT

Inkster, MI

#1 Jul 22, 2009
No more unethical than getting a blow-job in the Ovary Office...we still worship that guy!
Mediadude

Camp Hill, PA

#2 Jul 22, 2009
I have been and always will be a registered Republican...and if this woman is the best we can trot out there to run for President of the United States, then God help us all!

Her speeches during the last campaign were nothing more than the same, cheerleading drivel over & over again.
Bookashakka

Glenside, PA

#3 Jul 22, 2009
As a conservative it's getting harder and harder to forgive the GOP for selecting her for V.P.

It's like we're forced to support Palin's mediocrity, out of fear of the left.

Accepting mediocrity out of fear, it's just not the right way to get something done.
Clifford

York, PA

#4 Jul 22, 2009
where are all the comments defending her?
BlackCloud

Westminster, MD

#5 Jul 22, 2009
If the GOP wanted a female candidate they could have picked one with half a brain...I'm sure there are plenty of women who are more qualified than she is.
BlackCloud

Westminster, MD

#6 Jul 22, 2009
Bookashakka wrote:
As a conservative it's getting harder and harder to forgive the GOP for selecting her for V.P.
Accepting mediocrity out of fear, it's just not the right way to get something done.
If coservatives would loosen up their grips on their bibles I think I would be one too. Just like Ron Paul!
marlin

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jul 22, 2009
I like and support Governor Sarah Palin!

You negative people low, and low class.

I was a life long Republican, after this
election, I am a registered Independent.
Now, if some of you think the man in the
#2 spot now is the next best thing to sliced bread, wonderful! Wrong but wonderful.
Governor Palin has more going for her
than any of you negative farts ever will.
Have nice day.
Mediadudes Neighbor

Inkster, MI

#8 Jul 22, 2009
Mediadude wrote:
I have been and always will be a registered Republican...and if this woman is the best we can trot out there to run for President of the United States, then God help us all!
Her speeches during the last campaign were nothing more than the same, cheerleading drivel over & over again.
Gimme a break, you never were a real Republican anyway! Who you trying to kid. Why don't you change party affiliation like Arlen SPHINCTER? Good riddance!
Semi-literate

York, PA

#9 Jul 22, 2009
Bookashakka wrote:
Fear was one of the bases for Hitler's rise to power. Ironic, isn't it?
Semi-literate

York, PA

#10 Jul 22, 2009
marlin wrote:
I like and support Governor Sarah Palin!
You negative people low, and low class.
I was a life long Republican, after this
election, I am a registered Independent.
Now, if some of you think the man in the
#2 spot now is the next best thing to sliced bread, wonderful! Wrong but wonderful.
Governor Palin has more going for her
than any of you negative farts ever will.
Have nice day.
Marlin, old Buddy, old Pal, those of us who marvel at your posts would expect nothing less of you than to be a diehard Palin supporter. Good luck with that!
marlin

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 22, 2009
Finally...you write something worth
the ink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UFO Legacy: What Impact Will Revelation of Secr... Jan '18 Martin Martian 1
News Are Americans losing faith in the U.S. justice ... Dec '17 I am Spartacus - 3
News Pentagon secretly set up program to investigate... Dec '17 Illegal Aliens aloft 1
News Alaska is Now Purple (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
More from around the web