A list of notable deaths in 2010

Dec 31, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mason Valley News

One helped drop an atomic bomb on Japan during World War II. The other survived that bombing and also the second bombing that came only days later.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Maitland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Democrats lost the Ku Klux Klansman leadership in Robert Byrd.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Maitland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 31, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Kennedy's reign of terror ended too. Good. The guy killed Mary Jane in Chappaquiddick and got off scott free.
AbeUG

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the Messiah wrote:
Democrats lost the Ku Klux Klansman leadership in Robert Byrd.
LOL

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 31, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I hope Polaks won´t attempt to fly in 2011.
AbeUG

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 31, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

I hope in 2011 Pesky Slowvaks won't build anymore hostels like they did in the movie "Hostel 2".

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I hope dumb Polaks won´t built more recreational camps for Jews.

Since: Feb 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

the Messiah wrote:
Kennedy's reign of terror ended too. Good. The guy killed Mary Jane in Chappaquiddick and got off scott free.
Mary JANE?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

There would have been alot less dying if they had just prevented those god damn polaks of entering the cockpit.

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fine! So WHO WON the "Dead Pool"?

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 1, 2011
 
Woof, Anyone going to mention the more than doubling of American Military fatalities in Obama's War in Afghanistan? I noticed that the Left wing Media doesn't mention it, and Obama NEVER mentions it. I believe every one of these is "notable", but the Regime sweeps them under the rug.
HeadCheese

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the Messiah wrote:
Democrats lost the Ku Klux Klansman leadership in Robert Byrd.
I'm sure no one on the right is currently a racist. I'm sure you've never seen any racist comments about Obama from the far right...especially on Topix.

Seriously idiot...why do topix posters jam their heads in the sand to ignore the real world, just to make a stupid post?
Sad part is, you idiots believe each other.

PS...you know many of the racist southern dems became repubs a long time ago.

Oh no wait, you have no idea. You're all saints who preach acceptance of all races and religions....except blacks, mexicans, Muslims, etc etc.

Mark this post negatively if you think I'm right.

LOL
AbeUG

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
There would have been alot less dying if they had just prevented those god damn polaks of entering the cockpit.
There would be a lot less dying in Finnland if Finns would stop the murder and suicides.

But that would be difficult since Finns love to murder each other and commit suicide. They still can't believe they were dumb enough to name their nation off a fish part.

Some Finns say the would have rather called their nothing icebox nation TENTACLEland instead of FINNland.

Finns are still suicidal that they have a president who they still can't determine is a man or a woman.
BCH

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

No one has the right to rejoice over a good persons death, like Ted Kennedy, but that Ku klux Klansman can go1

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be a lot less dying in Finnland if Finns would stop the murder and suicides.
But that would be difficult since Finns love to murder each other and commit suicide. They still can't believe they were dumb enough to name their nation off a fish part.
Some Finns say the would have rather called their nothing icebox nation TENTACLEland instead of FINNland.
Finns are still suicidal that they have a president who they still can't determine is a man or a woman.
Why precisely did the pilot mistake those birch trees for a runway?
AbeUG

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why precisely did the pilot mistake those birch trees for a runway?
The Polish pilot mistaked the birch trees for the runway because of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This was after the uther Russian aircontrollers gave him the wrong landing coordinates.

Why in God's name would the Russians need this kind of fog maker unless it was to......
Liberal Antidote

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pesky army wrote:
I hope dumb Polaks won´t built more recreational camps for Jews.
We hope you choke on your boyfriends nuts.
Liberal Antidote

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the Messiah wrote:
Democrats lost the Ku Klux Klansman leadership in Robert Byrd.
I heard Biden is now the Grand Dragon.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BCH wrote:
No one has the right to rejoice over a good persons death, like Ted Kennedy, but that Ku klux Klansman can go1
Perhaps I am uninformed. Did Robert Byrd ever leave a girl dead under a bridge?

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
The Polish pilot mistaked the birch trees for the runway because of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This was after the uther Russian aircontrollers gave him the wrong landing coordinates.
Why in God's name would the Russians need this kind of fog maker unless it was to......
More of your insane conspiracy theory nonsense? I strongly recommend psychiatric intervention in your case.

Do you go to rense.com for all of your news?(-:
AbeUG

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your insane conspiracy theory nonsense? I strongly recommend psychiatric intervention in your case.
Do you go to rense.com for all of your news?(-:
Yes yes that's the uther pendragon Russian answer to everything when you hear opposing view points - "psychiatric intervention".

Millions of innocent people were killed in Soviet Russia because the uther Russians said they were in need of "psychiatric intervention".

It ended up the people accusing other people of needing "psychiatric intervention", themselves were in most need of it.

Therefore I think you should take your own hypocritical advice and get some psychiatric intervention yourself. Before you hurt someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ted Stevens Discussions

Search the Ted Stevens Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... Jul 4 Grow Conservatism 16
HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... May '14 not Angels harps 1
Secret Weapon? Conspiracy Theories Abound as US... May '14 not Angels harps 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down May '14 your community 1
Justice Dept. prosecutor commits suicide while ... (Sep '10) Apr '14 yes - Im HAPPY NOW LOL 24
Toxic exposure in asbestos case (May '09) Apr '14 mike crill 32
How the Senate became the House, in 4 steps (Nov '13) Feb '14 Cat74 90
•••
•••