Palin lashes out at critics

Palin lashes out at critics

There are 62 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Nov 7, 2008, titled Palin lashes out at critics. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called her critics cowards and jerks Friday for deriding her anonymously and insisted she never asked for the expensive wardrobe purchased for her use on the presidential campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mr Stratford

Yonkers, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2008
ahhhh, Michele O'Bama remarked she wore "j. CREW". There was a meaasge there....
Freedom

New London, CT

#3 Nov 8, 2008
Sarah needs to just go away now, graciously, if that's at all possible, doggone it.
general

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2008
I wish she would just go ahead and fade into obscurity. I'd like to forget that hag almost got into the Whitehouse.
Milton

Picabo, ID

#5 Nov 8, 2008
She's a true Neo Con:
'Everyone is Lying,Everyone Else Is Wrong,Nothing Is My Fault.'
We dodged a very serious bullet.
GunHuggingAmerca n

Fombell, PA

#6 Nov 8, 2008
Sarah is not going away!!! She will be back and next time there won't be anyone holding her back. We need her conservative values and thinking. I voted for Sarah not for McCain. She is the Conservative's hope.
Glasnos

Apopka, FL

#7 Nov 8, 2008
Palin was the only good choice of the four. She is the only one who showed any interest in cutting government ... which is our only hope ... We keep growing government by leaps and bounds and keep gobbling up larger portions of GDP
Just for the record

New London, CT

#8 Nov 8, 2008
Coming back as what? She's back in Alaska, and she needs to stay there and get on with her life. She was a detriment to McCain's candidacy.
common sense

New Hope, VA

#9 Nov 8, 2008
She's the reason I voted! I appreciate her values and good sense. Ordinary citizens ran this country for a long time until the lawyers and a few other "professionals" took over. It was better back then. Those people thought of the country...today's hacks think of themselves and their party. I truly believe lawyers should not be allowed to run for any public office except dog catcher.
general

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2008
I would rather see the world completely end than see Sarah Failin as president.
GunHuggingAmerca n

Fombell, PA

#11 Nov 8, 2008
general wrote:
I would rather see the world completely end than see Sarah Failin as president.
Sounds like you are afraid of a person who has values and knows that the "people" are what matters in this country - not "empty suits" like BO"
GunHuggingAmerca n

Fombell, PA

#12 Nov 8, 2008
Just for the record wrote:
Coming back as what? She's back in Alaska, and she needs to stay there and get on with her life. She was a detriment to McCain's candidacy.
You have it all wrong!!! She energized the McCain campaign. I know. I was there when they made their first campaign stop in my hometown. There were 10K people that turned out. It was for what Sarah was bringing to us - a "breath of fresh air" not the "stale politics of old" BO is a typical politcal hack! He hasn't done one thing but run for president for the last 2 years!
TDOWEN

AOL

#13 Nov 8, 2008
I was afraid to vote because I am afraid of black people. Now I can't come out of my house for 4 years.

Thanks alot OBAMA.

And for the record.

Hillarly Clinton ruined this country.

Had she not run for the presidential primaries- Johnny Boy would have knocked out the dark guy and we'd all be in great shape.
general

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2008
GunHuggingAmercan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are afraid of a person who has values and knows that the "people" are what matters in this country - not "empty suits" like BO"
According to Failin,the only people who count are the wealthy and of course the unborn. I'm afraid of having MY rights taken away by fascist religious nuts.
AVA

Wellford, SC

#15 Nov 8, 2008
TDOWEN wrote:
I was afraid to vote because I am afraid of black people. Now I can't come out of my house for 4 years.
Thanks alot OBAMA.
And for the record.
Hillarly Clinton ruined this country.
Had she not run for the presidential primaries- Johnny Boy would have knocked out the dark guy and we'd all be in great shape.
FOR THE RECORD this is NOT TD OWEN...this is not his ISP

laura beth s

“Tweety aka LBS, LBS and niece”

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans

#16 Nov 8, 2008
It is always fun to watch this nut job unfold.She showed her stupidity. Now she must live with that. Know one did this to her, she did it to herself.
Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#17 Nov 8, 2008
Glasnos wrote:
Palin was the only good choice of the four. She is the only one who showed any interest in cutting government ... which is our only hope ... We keep growing government by leaps and bounds and keep gobbling up larger portions of GDP
Cheer up - she'll do well in the future. Now that the racists and reverse-racists have proven themselves it is apparently not allowed for the discriminated to defend themselves.

Just know that most if not all of these [chickenshits] will be turncoats in the near future when "that One" proves himself to be the liar that conned them all.
Back to the woods

Dover, NJ

#18 Nov 8, 2008
She was am embarassment.They only people that will miss her are the "Saturday Night Live" writers.She was a "gold mine" for them.....
Freedom

New London, CT

#19 Nov 8, 2008
Ok Sarah, don't go away mad, but please just go away. Just read an article that she's beefing with the McCain campaign managers now. Once a pitbull-always a pitbull. I'm sure McCain is regretting his choice now.
Milton

Picabo, ID

#20 Nov 9, 2008
GunHuggingAmercan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it all wrong!!! She energized the McCain campaign. I know. I was there when they made their first campaign stop in my hometown. There were 10K people that turned out. It was for what Sarah was bringing to us - a "breath of fresh air" not the "stale politics of old" BO is a typical politcal hack! He hasn't done one thing but run for president for the last 2 years!
What values?
Her deliberate misrepresentation of facts,her valiant attempst to widen the gulf that divides this Nation against itself to insure her own personal victory?
Her thinly veiled racism?
Her efforts to play on fear for personal victory?
Her sub elementary school lack of comprehension of the Geo-Political map?
Praise God the majority of American Voters found your and Sarah Palin's 'Values' unworthy and rejected them.
She has no credibilty and you can rest assured she will never have a GOP nomination.
She's nothing now but an ugly little footnote and trivial pursuit answer.
Glasnos

Apopka, FL

#21 Nov 9, 2008
Freedom wrote:
Ok Sarah, don't go away mad, but please just go away. Just read an article that she's beefing with the McCain campaign managers now. Once a pitbull-always a pitbull. I'm sure McCain is regretting his choice now.
There is not one SHRED of evidence Sarah said any of this. In fact there is no evidence of who even started the rumor she said this.
Didn't your mothers ever tell you not to go about gossiping and repeating rumors?
Liberals are hateful little creatures with no concept of ethics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
News Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
News Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
News U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
More from around the web