Democrat quits NH House over anti-Palin remark

Aug 13, 2010 Full story: www.boston.com 21

A Democrat who quipped on Facebook about Sarah Palin's death quit the state Legislature on Thursday and apologized for his remarks.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 13, 2010
He can return when his acne clears up.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Aug 13, 2010
RayOne wrote:
He can return when his acne clears up.
Yes. It was a stupid, immature, heartless remark.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#3 Aug 13, 2010
He was just repeating what he has heard during dim-o-crat fund raising events.
impartial observer

Copperas Cove, TX

#4 Aug 13, 2010
LOL wrote:
He was just repeating what he has heard during dim-o-crat fund raising events.
You know nothing about what you are discussing, as usual.

Why not refrain from commenting about something you have no clue about?

Do you regularly attend fund raising events for Democrats?
reading and thinking

Copperas Cove, TX

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It was a stupid, immature, heartless remark.
That's true. It certainly was. There is no excuse for it.

And yet it pales to insignificance beside the vicious things said by Rush Limbaugh daily.
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#6 Aug 13, 2010
It's bad to say those things about a celebrity, but okay to say about the president of the USA. Go figure!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#9 Aug 13, 2010
reading and thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. It certainly was. There is no excuse for it.
And yet it pales to insignificance beside the vicious things said by Rush Limbaugh daily.
But Limbaugh is a professional liar and agitator who appeals to the lowest segment of humanity; this man was an elected official. It is very different.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Aug 13, 2010
I wonder if Fox News will go off the air for all the calls for harm to the president?
Stop the madness

Waterbury, CT

#11 Aug 13, 2010
Don Joe wrote:
I wonder if Fox News will go off the air for all the calls for harm to the president?
You are so full of it. They have never said anything close to this. Methinks you are confusing them with MSNBC during Bush's presidency.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Aug 13, 2010
Stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text> You are so full of it. They have never said anything close to this. Methinks you are confusing them with MSNBC during Bush's presidency.
LOL, you watch them daily yet you don't even know what they say.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#13 Aug 13, 2010
impartial observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about what you are discussing, as usual.
Why not refrain from commenting about something you have no clue about?
Do you regularly attend fund raising events for Democrats?
AHHHHH......poor lil thing, did I upset you with the truth......

He he he he he........

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#14 Aug 13, 2010
crazy ox3thong wrote:
<quoted text>
hav U shop @ Kmart in Joe PHx, city?:-0000000
Mr_Bill likes K-mart.
No, I've been in K-marts in Albany, and Sarasota, and Bennington, and Cranston, and Lancaster, and White Plains, and Rehoboth, and Bronx, and Norristown, and Portsmouth, and Roanoke and Morgantown, and Poughkeepsie, and Lodi, and Daytona, and Louisville, and Allentown, and East Stroudsburg, and Elkton, and Riverhead, and Green Bay, and Niagara Falls, and Ann Arbor, and Indianapolis, and Naples, and Annandale, and a few different Springfields, and lots more, but never in Phoenix. Never.
obama rama

Tampa, FL

#15 Aug 13, 2010
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr_Bill likes K-mart.
No, I've been in K-marts in Albany, and Sarasota, and Bennington, and Cranston, and Lancaster, and White Plains, and Rehoboth, and Bronx, and Norristown, and Portsmouth, and Roanoke and Morgantown, and Poughkeepsie, and Lodi, and Daytona, and Louisville, and Allentown, and East Stroudsburg, and Elkton, and Riverhead, and Green Bay, and Niagara Falls, and Ann Arbor, and Indianapolis, and Naples, and Annandale, and a few different Springfields, and lots more, but never in Phoenix. Never.
He he he he

do you EVER buy anything of quality

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#16 Aug 13, 2010
obama rama wrote:
<quoted text>
He he he he
do you EVER buy anything of quality
Whenever I can. Let me in on your joke.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#17 Aug 13, 2010
Don Joe wrote:
I wonder if Fox News will go off the air for all the calls for harm to the president?
Calls for harm from Fox? I'd ask you to post link to back that up, but then I remembered you are nothing but a spammer.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Aug 13, 2010
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calls for harm from Fox? I'd ask you to post link to back that up, but then I remembered you are nothing but a spammer.
Turn on Fox News. listen to what they say. I bet they can't go a day without calling for harm to the president. If they don't say it directly, they imply it all day long.
michelles deformed eye

Conroe, TX

#19 Aug 13, 2010
I wouldn't piss in his ear if his brain was on fire!
Justin

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2010
Never heard of him. Probably the first and last time anyone ever bothered to read his blog.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#21 Aug 13, 2010
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn on Fox News. listen to what they say. I bet they can't go a day without calling for harm to the president. If they don't say it directly, they imply it all day long.
I don't watch Fox. But if what you say is true, it would be easy to prove - and you haven't.
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#22 Aug 13, 2010
He owes no one an apology until all the right wing hatemongers apologize for their wishing death to out country and our government. Palin and her supporters are scum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
Secret Weapon? Conspiracy Theories Abound as US... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
Justice Dept. prosecutor commits suicide while ... (Sep '10) Apr '14 yes - Im HAPPY NO... 24
Toxic exposure in asbestos case (May '09) Apr '14 mike crill 32
More from around the web