Alaska: Begich Raises $948K in First ...

Alaska: Begich Raises $948K in First Fundraising Quarter

There are 2 comments on the Roll Call story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Alaska: Begich Raises $948K in First Fundraising Quarter. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Sen. Mark Begich, D-Alaska, raised just under $1 million in the first quarter of the year, according to a copy of his fundraising report obtained by CQ Roll Call.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Nothing like unions and the communist party to come in with the big bucks.

Madison, WI

#2 Apr 13, 2013
REALLY? A man that exploits his fathers death and disappearence for his own Publicity climb, refusing efforts to locate his own foather on search teams that would not be in Lesser secter politics, but more of a PEace Corps or green peace operative with a personal agenda.

He tried to sue me in federal court infront of Judge Burgass; for deformation of Charactor and Harrassment.

I inquired of my Records and who would have that information. He indicated I was never in Foster Care in Alaska, his only knowledge I was a Juvenile Delinquint in a mental Hospital.

1) I am on International Red list, at all airports or Hostpials I am a Traumatic Brain Injury

2) Parents tried to have me killed for publicity and Payoffs of life insurence policies, Kill or have arrested or committed for 2 years and the policy pays on.

3) I checked myself in Charter North Hospital I was a child with a TBI and Numerous head injuries and abused, I needed a safe home away from family and their friends or those that knew them.

4) Diane and Jerry were my foster care parents in COURT Jerry was a Vietnam Vet that went nutts thinking I was a GHOOK and tried to shoot me with a rifle so I left them and they said I was a runaway.

5) I went to Alaska to get 4 of my checks form Dividend Funds that have either 3-12% interest on the accounts.

MAyor Begich and Judge Burgass blcoked my requests indicating I was a IMPOSTER JAIMIE DREWS and that their are 5 others that have tried for the same account.

The mayor indicated My parents cashed all those, but he had no knowledg eNo they did not, they had the last check mailed to their home in 1988 before I moved to Wisc as my mother requested of me, to care for her ageing parents and my Drug addict 2 cousins that lived with them.

I have 4 that is to be mailed since Mayor and Judge played games they are removing the account and pressing charges, Dividend center will reissue and be expert witness for a lawsuit for the above later. SO for now the checks are in process of being reissued without the INTEREST and they will pursue charges on CHild PRotective services and State on my interest and those that match file as like my own. No Such thing as the above so they indicated since no licensed agents were employed it is grand theft and embesslment of a Protected childs funds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple Oct 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
News Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
News Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
News U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
More from around the web