New Hampshire Dem Candidate Wishes Palin was Killed in Alaska Plane Crash

Aug 11, 2010 Full story: Yes, But, However 6

The following is a release from the New Hampshire GOP: CONCORD - " The New Hampshire Republican State Committee today denounced Democrat NH House candidate Keith Halloran's public death wish for former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

Full Story
NH-TP

Exeter, NH

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Halloran needs to resign and go back under the rock he crawled out from under. If he refuses then the good people of Rindge need to overwhelmingly reject his message of hate speech.
Joe

Shrewsbury, MA

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Ahh yes, the tolerant, inclusive, diversity seeking, left..........

Excuse me while I puke.....blahhhhhh
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Much ado about nothing!

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Aug 12, 2010
Typical...
KING TUT OBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#5 Aug 12, 2010
I've ranted here many times about the insane bolshiviks of the farrr far left in America who would sell the whole country and YOUR CHILDREN down the drain so that a few gays could get so-called rights.

There people are true freaks and HATE America to it's core and are against EVERYTHING real America believes in because they are willing agents of Internationl communist infiltration into America.

Many are too stupid to realize this and are what Stalin described as USEFUL IDIOTS, born to rant and rave and believe in the party fake platform (racism and homophobia) and then will be ditched like rotten fish later when they are used up and useless to the party.

Here are direct examples of the HATE and hidden violence underneath the false thin vail of peace, human rights, and soviet style equality.
KING TUT OBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#7 Aug 12, 2010
More peace. love, understanding, equality and careing wrapped in a Soviet flag from the libs...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
Secret Weapon? Conspiracy Theories Abound as US... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
Justice Dept. prosecutor commits suicide while ... (Sep '10) Apr '14 yes - Im HAPPY NO... 24
Toxic exposure in asbestos case (May '09) Apr '14 mike crill 32
More from around the web