Official: Stevens Believed Aboard Cra...

Official: Stevens Believed Aboard Crashed Plane

There are 6 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Official: Stevens Believed Aboard Crashed Plane. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A U.S. government official says former Sen. Ted Stevens is believed to have been aboard the airplane that has crashed in Alaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Bigdukesix

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Aug 10, 2010
40 years too late
sleeptight

Kulpsville, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2010
God has been busy, but we thank God for cathcing up and purging our ranks of another one.
ws w

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Very insensitive of you. This man actually worked in a bi-partisan manner over the years. Although he should have been exonerated prior to the election it took Eric Holder a DEMOCRAT to successfully argue the fine points and win him a pass. The fact is however he did break the law. A law that was broken a thousand times before by both GOP and Dems.. That doesn't make it acceptable however it was standard practice for both parties in the 60's 70's and 80's "it don't fly now". As a Democrat I say give him and his family a break. Now back to fighting the good fight.
Billy Ringo

South Ozone Park, NY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Hearing good news like this makes my day !!!!
Ralphy

Boyertown, PA

#6 Aug 10, 2010
Seems like it's always the liberal, high on the horse, crybabies that throw the most mud. The first two comments are as such. I suggest that you both try to learn to have a little class.
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#7 Aug 11, 2010
Ralphy wrote:
Seems like it's always the liberal, high on the horse, crybabies that throw the most mud. The first two comments are as such. I suggest that you both try to learn to have a little class.
Nobody's crying there, Ralphy. In fact just the opposite.

Take some oxycontin, and chill. It's Rush's drug of choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
News Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
News Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
News U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
News HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
More from around the web