DC court lifts sanctions on former Se...

DC court lifts sanctions on former Sen. Ted Stevens' law licens...

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Apr 14, 2009, titled DC court lifts sanctions on former Sen. Ted Stevens' law licens.... In it, Newsday reports that:

Former Sen. Ted Stevens can practice law again in the District of Columbia. The D.C. Court of Appeals lifted sanctions against the Alaska Republican on Monday after a federal corruption case against him was dismissed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Long Island Taxpayer

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Apr 14, 2009
What the federal government should be giving Ted Stevens back is his senatorial seat which he was robbed of because of the trumped up charges he was found guilty of. Stevens would have beat out his democrat opponent if he hadn't been found quilty. To bad this case wasn't thrown out of court before the elections then there would have been one less bobble head democrat senator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UFO Legacy: What Impact Will Revelation of Secr... Jan 13 Martin Martian 1
News Are Americans losing faith in the U.S. justice ... Dec 30 I am Spartacus - 3
News Pentagon secretly set up program to investigate... Dec 25 Illegal Aliens aloft 1
News Alaska is Now Purple (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
More from around the web