Former Senator Ted Stevens to be buried at Arlington

Aug 27, 2010 Full story: KSNT-TV Topeka 22

Former U.S. Senator Ted Stevens leaves the E. Barrett Prettyman Federal Courthouse October 22, 2008 in Washington, D.C.. ANCHORAGE, Alaska a ' Former Sen.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#1 Aug 27, 2010
A decorated WW-II Pilot is deserving of Arlington but could care less about his political service given the scandals.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#3 Aug 27, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
A decorated WW-II Pilot is deserving of Arlington but could care less about his political service given the scandals.
No wonder that Palin is a big supporter.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#4 Aug 27, 2010
May the scum, rot in hell, 40 years of scumbagery doesn't deserve a place in Arlington , hopefully his grave will be misplaced out in the virginia woods.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 27, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
A decorated WW-II Pilot is deserving of Arlington but could care less about his political service given the scandals.
Well consider the source, the Kennedy's are burried there to.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#6 Aug 27, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well consider the source, the Kennedy's are burried there to.
Hopefully not, they will misplace their graves too, to the woods they go to make room for the more deserving an honor. I.E. people who "gave" to the country, instead of stealing.
all the latest

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2010
Expect Palin there shaking her a-ss around in front of cameras for photo-ops.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
A decorated WW-II Pilot is deserving of Arlington but could care less about his political service given the scandals.
Wonder if they'll bury him in the $3,000 massage chair he never claimed as a gift? F-ing crook.
They have no business putting that convicted criminal in Arlington. It's a slap in the face to the honorable soldiers who were laid to rest there after serving their country with dignity.
He was a dishonest schmuck. Good riddance.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 27, 2010
all the latest wrote:
Expect Palin there shaking her a-ss around in front of cameras for photo-ops.
Palin would sell her own kids if it got her in front of the camera for 15 minutes...oh wait, she already did. Biggest moneywhore of all time.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#11 Aug 27, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Palin would sell her own kids if it got her in front of the camera for 15 minutes...oh wait, she already did. Biggest moneywhore of all time.
LOL...Bristol is doing "Dancing with the Stars".

I would have guessed "The Bachelor".

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 28, 2010
Well Larry Lawrence was buried at Arlington . And main reason anyone can see was big time donation to Bill Clinton.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#14 Aug 28, 2010
I hope Palin starts using Ted Stevens Airline.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#16 Aug 28, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
I hope Palin starts using Ted Stevens Airline.
Geesh. Typical leftist Scumbag-0-crat. Wishing death for others which she disagrees. xo is a pathetic piece of sh*t.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#17 Aug 28, 2010
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder that Palin is a big supporter.
Really? LOL!

Gee, what does the Maggot Obama say? Is his mouth too full of Lobster and Caviar to answer while on vacation with his Millionaire Banker pals and Billionaire Bloomberg on Martha's Vineyard?

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#18 Aug 28, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well consider the source, the Kennedy's are buried there to.
Yes, lots of Dead Kennedy's.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#19 Aug 28, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if they'll bury him in the $3,000 massage chair he never claimed as a gift? F-ing crook.
They have no business putting that convicted criminal in Arlington. It's a slap in the face to the honorable soldiers who were laid to rest there after serving their country with dignity.
He was a dishonest schmuck. Good riddance.
He was a Decorated World War II Pilot you arse.

Regardless of his politics, he fought for his country unlike you who's just a miserable C*nt who fights against her countrymen.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#21 Aug 28, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
I hope Palin starts using Ted Stevens Airline.
When Ted kennedy died I called out those who cheered his death and have never celebrated the death of anyone and feel it is uncouth.
But Im so conservative I believe manners matter and people should behave in a civilized manner. And just because some leftist act like twits does not give me to act like one. You will NEVER see me cheering anyone death.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#23 Aug 29, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh. Typical leftist Scumbag-0-crat. Wishing death for others which she disagrees. xo is a pathetic piece of sh*t.
Bahahahahahaa
Coming from you, an accessory to murder, that comment is a hoot!
Remember when you posted Dr. Tiller's address RIGHT HERE ON TOPIX?
I do. Like it was yesterday. Oh, and before you say you can't post addresses on topix... Mr. Lunatic, 123 Main street, Orlando FL 32806.

Remember you went on and on, laughing about the murder of Dr. Tiller by scott roeder's hands? You just thought it was hilarious, just like I imagine the death of Palin also being the funniest thing ever! Personally, a polar bear ripping Palin's throat out just makes me giggle with glee.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#24 Aug 29, 2010
californio wrote:
<quoted text> When Ted kennedy died I called out those who cheered his death and have never celebrated the death of anyone and feel it is uncouth.
But Im so conservative I believe manners matter and people should behave in a civilized manner. And just because some leftist act like twits does not give me to act like one. You will NEVER see me cheering anyone death.
Pat yourself on the back and give yourself a cookie, that is, if you have the energy to climb down off your pedestal for said cookie.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#25 Aug 29, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Decorated World War II Pilot you arse.
Regardless of his politics, he fought for his country unlike you who's just a miserable C*nt who fights against her countrymen.
Palin is a republicunt and you are an angry freakshow.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#26 Aug 29, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, lots of Dead Kennedy's.
Dead Kennedy's was a successful punk band in the 80's.
I would never have pegged you as a punker.
A punk, but not a punk rocker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down Aug '14 Believer 2
U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... May '14 not Angels harps 1
Secret Weapon? Conspiracy Theories Abound as US... May '14 not Angels harps 1
Justice Dept. prosecutor commits suicide while ... (Sep '10) Apr '14 yes - Im HAPPY NO... 24
Toxic exposure in asbestos case (May '09) Apr '14 mike crill 32

Ted Stevens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE