FBI inquiry of Murdoch's empire: reliance on Brits

Jul 24, 2011 Full story: Boston.com 57

The FBI is just cranking up a preliminary review of whether alleged phone hacking and bribery by Rupert Murdoch's media empire violated U.S. laws, but any resolution may well have to await the outcome of British investigations.

Full Story

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#21 Jul 24, 2011
Ruptured Murdoch is not only an Australian born fascist, but the Fox Ministry of Propaganda is an illegal dealer in lies, misinformation, bribery, racketeering and fraud.

RTime to break up this freakshow and sell off their licenses to new liberal run media once and for all, restore the Fairness Doctrine and forbid owing multiple media in cities across the nation, and the sheeple will scatter and find different flocks.

LOL

Since: Dec 07

Porter, TX

#22 Jul 24, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, all the right-wing nuts are off topic and nervous about the FBI’s investigation into Rupert Murdock and eventually fox news.
I thought that I was overjoyed when all of our hard work to get Glen Beck kicked off the air came to fruitarian… it is going to be orgasmic when we bring down the whole damn network. I remember when these same right-wing idiots swore up and down that we wouldn’t get Beck… but we did. And now these fools are talking the same [expletive] about fox news being untouchable… time is running out on these unpatriotic fools, and they know it.
I plan to send the FBI an e-mail thanking them for their professionalism and to encourage them to leave no stone unturned because News Corp/fox news is as nasty and corrupt as they come.
You do just that, and we hope they investigate you and charge you with stolen valor and tell you that you need to see a shrink.

BTB, it's spelled "Murdoch."
And Marine Corps has an s at the end of the word. A Marine would know this.

Since: Dec 07

Porter, TX

#23 Jul 24, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
Ruptured Murdoch is not only an Australian born fascist, but the Fox Ministry of Propaganda is an illegal dealer in lies, misinformation, bribery, racketeering and fraud.
RTime to break up this freakshow and sell off their licenses to new liberal run media once and for all, restore the Fairness Doctrine and forbid owing multiple media in cities across the nation, and the sheeple will scatter and find different flocks.
LOL
Dream on! Hell according to your posts, JFK was a fascist! You and the phony Marine will be pushing the nurses station button at the the Barrack Obama Geriatric Center in Miami because you didn't get you pudding, before America will tolerate a one sided liberal only news service! Oh wait, we have that already in MSNBC, whose ratings are in the toilet compared to Fox, even now! Be careful, the herd will stampede if the socialism crap keeps destroying our rights.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24 Jul 24, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, all the right-wing nuts are off topic and nervous about the FBI’s investigation into Rupert Murdock and eventually fox news.
I thought that I was overjoyed when all of our hard work to get Glen Beck kicked off the air came to fruitarian… it is going to be orgasmic when we bring down the whole damn network. I remember when these same right-wing idiots swore up and down that we wouldn’t get Beck… but we did. And now these fools are talking the same [expletive] about fox news being untouchable… time is running out on these unpatriotic fools, and they know it.
I plan to send the FBI an e-mail thanking them for their professionalism and to encourage them to leave no stone unturned because News Corp/fox news is as nasty and corrupt as they come.
Here looey toon, play with this for awhile.

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders said in a radio interview that he's thinking about trying to encourage somebody to run against President Obama in a primary election, claiming the president has drifted toward Republican positions because "no one will stand up to him."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/24/ob...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25 Jul 24, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
Ruptured Murdoch is not only an Australian born fascist, but the Fox Ministry of Propaganda is an illegal dealer in lies, misinformation, bribery, racketeering and fraud.
RTime to break up this freakshow and sell off their licenses to new liberal run media once and for all, restore the Fairness Doctrine and forbid owing multiple media in cities across the nation, and the sheeple will scatter and find different flocks.
LOL
Isn't it fun to try to tear down number one..........since you don't even have a number 6.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#26 Jul 24, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it fun to try to tear down number one..........since you don't even have a number 6.
Number one what? Criminal?

On that we can agree.

I guess you think it's OK for this fascist to hack phones, bribe police, and especially that dead little girl's phone as well.

I defy you to try and defend these actions, but I'm sure, in typical fraudulent form, you will.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#27 Jul 24, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Here looey toon, play with this for awhile.
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders said in a radio interview that he's thinking about trying to encourage somebody to run against President Obama in a primary election, claiming the president has drifted toward Republican positions because "no one will stand up to him."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/24/ob...
What have I been saying all along??

Obama is a right winger.

What can't you understand about that?

Must be because he's black.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28 Jul 24, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one what? Criminal?
On that we can agree.
I guess you think it's OK for this fascist to hack phones, bribe police, and especially that dead little girl's phone as well.
I defy you to try and defend these actions, but I'm sure, in typical fraudulent form, you will.
Well I was going to use Air America or Keith Oberbutt..........but they are no longer around........but then again no loon channel or site stays anywere long.........except San Francisco.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#29 Jul 24, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I been saying all along??
Obama is a right winger.
What can't you understand about that?
Must be because he's black.
Oh no, I don't care that he's black, I just don't like lying towel heads. They always smile while stabbing you in the back.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#30 Jul 24, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well I was going to use Air America or Keith Oberbutt..........but they are no longer around........but then again no loon channel or site stays anywere long.........except San Francisco.
I was thinking more about Glenda Dreck, whoops, she's no longer around...neither is Dr. Laura. LOL!!!

Keith is on Current TV, great show, BTW!!

Countdown is now better than ever!!

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#31 Jul 24, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, I don't care that he's black, I just don't like lying towel heads. They always smile while stabbing you in the back.
That would be your wife.

Le Jumbo and his wife, Taffy Taliban.

LOL
Ken

Hobart, IN

#32 Jul 24, 2011
This is a good summary of the scandal.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2011/ju...
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#33 Jul 25, 2011
The importance of the Murdoch investigation in Great Britain cannot be underestimated.

We (everybody) should not be fearful of transparency and investigations on Fux to make sure they are not doing the same dirty deeds in our country.

It would be a traversty if there was NOT an investigation especially for those who harrumph about "transparency" and being fair and balanced!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#34 Jul 25, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
The importance of the Murdoch investigation in Great Britain cannot be underestimated.
We (everybody) should not be fearful of transparency and investigations on Fux to make sure they are not doing the same dirty deeds in our country.
It would be a traversty if there was NOT an investigation especially for those who harrumph about "transparency" and being fair and balanced!
The fact that Murdoch is closing down news papers shows that he already knows he is screwed. Now all he can hope for is that he can cover anything he has been engaged in over here. Don't forget that Fox was connected directly to Rudy and C.O.P Convict Kerik. Roger Ailes was Rudy's campaign manager when he ran for Mayor. While Mayor Rudy threatened Time Warner they would lose their cable contract with the City of NY if they did not sign a contract with Fox News to give Fox national exposure when they were trying to get started. Fox was plugged into the City of New York on the highest levels from the beginning. Now it is just a matter of finding out how far they abused the relationship.
rider

Marquette, MI

#35 Jul 25, 2011
Chris Wallace

Spring Hill, FL

#36 Jul 25, 2011
Mr. Murdoch expects me to push hard for the Republican agenda and I'll do just that.
We also need Sean Hannity to do the same and it would be helpful to have Ann Coulter make more appearances to express her conservative viewpoints.
The folks with deep pockets are depending on us and we can't let them down.
rider

Marquette, MI

#37 Jul 25, 2011
Chris Wallace wrote:
Mr. Murdoch expects me to push hard for the Republican agenda and I'll do just that.
We also need Sean Hannity to do the same and it would be helpful to have Ann Coulter make more appearances to express her conservative viewpoints.
The folks with deep pockets are depending on us and we can't let them down.
A BBC Radio 4 investigation sheds new light on a major subject that has received little historical attention, the conspiracy on behalf of a group of influential powerbrokers, led by Prescott Bush, to overthrow FDR and implement a fascist dictatorship in the U.S. based around the ideology of Mussolini and Hitler.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007 ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#38 Jul 25, 2011
Tom Brokaw, 1989 "White House Call Boy Scandal" Reagan/Bush White House Pedophile ring
&fe ature=related

Since: Dec 07

Porter, TX

#40 Jul 25, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one what? Criminal?
On that we can agree.
I guess you think it's OK for this fascist to hack phones, bribe police, and especially that dead little girl's phone as well.
I defy you to try and defend these actions, but I'm sure, in typical fraudulent form, you will.
It's not OK for a reporter to go over bounds in their actions. Murdoch agrees with this. No proof that he ordered anything.

However, due to your thinking, we should close down congress because someone shows his "weiner!"

Maybe get rid of all the doctors because one has an affair?

How about we get rid of all the socialists because of the millions killed by mao, stalin, hitler, pol pot......

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41 Jul 25, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more about Glenda Dreck, whoops, she's no longer around...neither is Dr. Laura. LOL!!!
Keith is on Current TV, great show, BTW!!
Countdown is now better than ever!!
Glad he he has a show, what is it now, 5 viewers or 6?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
Secret Weapon? Conspiracy Theories Abound as US... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
Justice Dept. prosecutor commits suicide while ... (Sep '10) Apr '14 yes - Im HAPPY NO... 24
Toxic exposure in asbestos case (May '09) Apr '14 mike crill 32
More from around the web