Former NASA chief, son survive Alaska...

Former NASA chief, son survive Alaska plane crash

There are 3 comments on the DNJ.com story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Former NASA chief, son survive Alaska plane crash. In it, DNJ.com reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. - Former NASA chief Sean O'Keefe and his teenage son survived a small plane crash in Alaska that killed former Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNJ.com.

Rotten Ralph

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Aug 10, 2010
HooRay Stevens is Dead wrote:
When you mix crooked Oil Companies and Crooked Politicians together what you end up with is a scumbag like Republican Senator Ted stevens. God Blessed America taking this traitor out of our lives. Stevens was charged with 7 Counts by the FBI and walked away a free man. He belonged to a gang in Alaska called "The Crooked Bastards Club". Trent Lott and other scumbags in Washington DC were memebers of this club. It looks like Stevens won't be using that airplane runway his crooked buddies built for him. I wonder if Sarah Palin knew what was going on? She was the so called Governor at the time. Palin's husband worked for a crooked Oil Company . Lets all hope this freak Palin NEVER gets in the White House. Steven should have hung like Saddam did for selling out the American People to the Crooked Oil Companies. May he rot in HELL! God Bless America. Maybe God will start taking out the trash in Central Florida next ????
See some time's you make sense. Good post . To bad Palin was nt on board that poor plane.
Joshua Tree

Herndon, VA

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Too bad you and your hippie friend weren't aboard that plane. Don't suppose you care to discuss Chuck Rangel? I didn't think so. Elliott Spitzer? Nah. How about Al Gore and his whole "carbon credits" ponzi scheme?? I didn't think so. No, jerkweeds like you are too stupid for rational thought. That's why you're trapped in a trailer with a criminal record.
Hanging at Disney wrote:
<quoted text> If you knew my whole story then you would find out alot of what I post is true. I know it's hard to believe some of the stuff ,but I don't lie! This plane going down and killing this scumbag Stevens is a blessing from God. All over the Web Americans are happy that this crooked bastard died in a plane crash after his crooked buddies built him a runway at his home. I hope Gods takes many more just like him! God Bless America. And your right Palin is just a crooked! To bad she wasn't on board!
Disgusted

Groveland, FL

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Innocent people were on that plane. Unlike you Mascot, Stevens was NOT found guilty of ANY crime. Cheering a man's death is SICK! I hope that one day I can read about your passing so I can defecate on your grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
News Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
News Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
News U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
More from around the web