Holder Looks To Drop Charges Against Stevens: Republican senato...

Apr 1, 2009 Read more: The Morning Call 12
The Justice Department has moved to drop all charges against former Sen. Ted Stevens , the 85-year old Alaska Republican convicted of lying on Senate financial disclosure forms to conceal hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts and home renovations from a businessman. Read more
Fraud Obama

Schnecksville, PA

#1 Apr 1, 2009
How Conveeeeeeeenient!!!
Fraud Obama

Schnecksville, PA

#2 Apr 1, 2009
Disclaimer: This in NO WAY has anything to do with the fact that he is from Alaska and he can be used in the future to discredit a certain female Alaskan politician who has eyes on a certain political seat in the year 2012.
jones

AOL

#3 Apr 1, 2009
Same thing gonna happen in pa. Look at the pot calling the kettle black.
jones

AOL

#4 Apr 1, 2009
Let me guess, another Chicago tax cheat ? Hold more hearings than your schedule will allow so the feds don't have time to question your own background.
tom

Reading, PA

#5 Apr 1, 2009
Fraud Obama wrote:
Disclaimer: This in NO WAY has anything to do with the fact that he is from Alaska and he can be used in the future to discredit a certain female Alaskan politician who has eyes on a certain political seat in the year 2012.
I don't remember this certain female ever saying she had her eyes on a certain political seat. Do you have inside information or do you know her personally and she confided in you?

Since: Jan 09

Blandon, PA

#6 Apr 1, 2009
I can see how this can happen. The feds are spending all their time concentrating on the Karoly case.

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2009
There is more to this...wait for it.

“Knowledge is Good.”

Since: Oct 07

French Lick

#8 Apr 1, 2009
The corrupt Bush Junta justice department ate one of its own.
And the Dems picked up an all important senate seat.
Ha ha, Limbaughciles.

The should after the truly corrupt Sarah Hillbilly-Palin.
Fraud Obama

Schnecksville, PA

#9 Apr 1, 2009
Yes. No go back to your toothless wife in the back of the trailer and rest your mug of beer on her head.
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember this certain female ever saying she had her eyes on a certain political seat. Do you have inside information or do you know her personally and she confided in you?
ANDY

Breinigsville, PA

#10 Apr 1, 2009
ANOTHER NAIL IN THE UNITED STATES COFFIN.
Dont Believe

Breinigsville, PA

#11 Apr 1, 2009
It's incredible that a traitor like Holder sits in judgment of any citizen. Holder should be doing hard labor at Levanworth.

Stevens should be flogged.
jones

AOL

#12 Apr 1, 2009
Todd Eachus is trying to pull a Holder on AG Corbett. Todd wants Corbett to resign while he runs for Governor. He thinks it's a conflict of interest to hold a post like Attorney Geberal while running for another office.

Dam, Todd, dont you think people can see right through that one ? Corbett resigns to run for Governor and you get one of your crooked judges in the AG spot to throw out all the charges against the dirty dozen Bonus Gate mob for stealing millions from the taxpayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
News Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
News U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
News HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
News Secret Weapon? Conspiracy Theories Abound as US... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
News Justice Dept. prosecutor commits suicide while ... (Sep '10) Apr '14 yes - Im HAPPY NO... 24
News Toxic exposure in asbestos case (May '09) Apr '14 mike crill 32
More from around the web