Palin challenges senate pick rejectio...

Palin challenges senate pick rejection legailty - KTVA

There are 7 comments on the KTVA Anchorage story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Palin challenges senate pick rejection legailty - KTVA. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

Governor Palin is refusing to accept the Alaska Senate Democrats' rejection of her senate pick Tim Grussendorf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

AKVoter

Wasilla, AK

#1 Apr 3, 2009
You know Palin was up all night with Ross trying to find a loophole. Palin is always looking for that little crack to stick her finger in and dig. Palin always looks to benefit from UNcommon governing always the exception.
ak shlawger

Elmendorf Afb, AK

#2 Apr 3, 2009
sounds to me all juneau cares about is juneau
Hawk

Valdez, AK

#3 Apr 3, 2009
It's ironic that pathological Palin would be quoting the Alaska Constitution.. I wonder who informed her that document existed
what

Wasilla, AK

#4 Apr 3, 2009
Palin should get over her own ego and listen to her constituents. Gruesendorf switched his affiliation to Democrat not that long ago. I wonder why?
Editing

Fairbanks, AK

#5 Apr 3, 2009
Does anyone in this state provide editing for our news sources?The link read and.com . Unless that is truely what they intended, I am almost certain they meant adn.com . Alaska is at the bottom for news. We could only compete with the likes of a town of 200 in the lower 48 even though the news is coming from a city around 300,000...hmmm
ak shlawger

Elmendorf Afb, AK

#6 Apr 4, 2009
Editing wrote:
Does anyone in this state provide editing for our news sources?The link read and.com . Unless that is truely what they intended, I am almost certain they meant adn.com . Alaska is at the bottom for news. We could only compete with the likes of a town of 200 in the lower 48 even though the news is coming from a city around 300,000...hmmm
why don't you do it then huh ?????????
IntelligentAK

Palmer, AK

#7 Apr 7, 2009
It is too bad Saracuda forgets she is supposed to be representing of the people by the people for the people istead of for the GOP and self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
News Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
News Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
News U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
News HAARP project winding down: Was it all a huge c... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
More from around the web