A messed up Senate faces greater messes

A messed up Senate faces greater messes

There are 24 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Apr 9, 2009, titled A messed up Senate faces greater messes. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

With so much reform begging for congressional attention, Democrats need all the votes they can get.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RandyNason

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Apr 10, 2009
If conservative Republicans won't help us out of it, they should stand aside — or be run over.

The conservative Repugnicans need to be crushed and pushed out of their offices, come the next elections. They have never offered anything to help anyone other than themselves and their own backwards agenda. If they’re not lying and crying crocodile tears, they’re gumming up the works of others who actually want to do something.

“Orwell said this would happen.”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2009
From the editorial: "If conservative Republicans won't help us out of it, they should stand aside — or be run over."

What happened to dissent being patriotic?

Location hidden

#3 Apr 10, 2009
From the editorial: "If conservative Republicans won't help us out of it, they should stand aside — or be run over."

So much for dissent being patriotic.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 10, 2009
RandyNason wrote:
If conservative Republicans won't help us out of it, they should stand aside — or be run over.
The conservative Repugnicans need to be crushed and pushed out of their offices, come the next elections. They have never offered anything to help anyone other than themselves and their own backwards agenda. If they’re not lying and crying crocodile tears, they’re gumming up the works of others who actually want to do something.
Because we New Mexicans have seen what a great job single party control has done for our state! The only thing worse than the two party system is a one party system, regardless of which one party.

“What, Me Worry?”

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Apr 10, 2009
RandyNason wrote:
Well, maybe if the Democraps would stop trying to nationalize banks and industries they could get some cooperation.
Bill in Santi Flush

Ramah, NM

#6 Apr 10, 2009
Now stand aside and let them dempoops tax the workers (repubs) and them tax dodge dems spend the country out of business.
you talk

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Apr 10, 2009
Bill in Santi Flush wrote:
Now stand aside and let them dempoops tax the workers (repubs) and them tax dodge dems spend the country out of business.
dumb.

Florence, AL

#10 Apr 10, 2009
you talk wrote:
<quoted text> dumb.
Another anonymous, inane comment by a hit and run, Reich-wing mental midget. Simply a Druggie dittohead flamer with nothing but [email protected] and insults to offer. More proof Topix & SFNM SUX.

Florence, AL

#11 Apr 10, 2009
post it wrote:
tea bag: as in the fraternity train tea bagged Mr. Nason's daughter while she was in college.Is that tea bag definition good enough for you?

Another anonymous, inane comment by a hit and run, Reich-wing mental midget. Simply a Druggie dittohead flamer with nothing but [email protected] and insults to offer. More proof Topix & SFNM SUX.
Pecos Pete

Boulder, CO

#12 Apr 11, 2009
I notice the intelligence of the leftists is apparent from the comments above.

Florence, AL

#13 Apr 11, 2009
Pecos Pete wrote:
I notice the intelligence of the leftists is apparent from the comments above.
ted

Taos, NM

#15 Apr 11, 2009
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Roy, how about your NM Dems, Aragon,Vigil,Block and all the other convicted crooks?
Bob McWilliams

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2009
"When Dems get too comfortable, corruption has a way of creeping in; as for abuse of power"
Maybe he did not watch the last 8 years of a Republican Washington DC! Corruption was it's middle name though I would think fascism a tad better. What should be said is that absolute power corrupts absolutely - it does not matter which party has the absolute power - it works the same on all of them.........

Florence, AL

#17 Apr 11, 2009
RandyNason wrote:
<quoted text>
The Repugnican tea-baggers certainly know how to patriotically dissent, don't they now? I wonder if the R's know what "tea-bag" actually means. Theyre so stupid they dont even know what they're saying. Regardless, it's a good fit, right on the mark and something they apparently do VERY well.
YA GOTTA SEE THE WOMEN FROM "SEX AND THE CITY" EXPLAINING WHAT FOX IS SAYING ABOUT TEA BAGGING: http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001140 Of course The Daily Show has a hilarious clip ridiculing the e Professional Liars turning out Amateur Suckers for the spontaneous astro-turf tea bagging rallies. http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001142

Glenn Back stated the Foxhole philosophy so well:Believe in something, even if it is wrong!

Foxhole: Fairly Nuts, and Completely Unbalanced.

Florence, AL

#18 Apr 11, 2009
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Roy, how about your NM Dems, Aragon,Vigil,Block and all the other convicted crooks?
Even though the question is totally off topic- I think all three worthless. Glad to see Manny going to prison. Wish his family wouldn't have 2 nickles to rub together. I worked against Block on these very comment pages. I have held Vigil-Gerron in total and utter contempt and worked against her in the SoS primary and the CD1 primary.
I want every politician, regardless of party, convicted of corruption to receive the maximum penalty as allowed under the law. "Hang 'em and shake the carcass!"

Just my extremely sense of morality.
Go away

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Apr 12, 2009
post it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops!
The proper and equally valid reference is:
A group of sailors on shore leave teabagged Mr. Nason's mother for the usual $2 charge, before they helped 'conceive' little Randy.
How is that for a good teabag definition?
sick pig.
conservative

Dawsonville, GA

#21 Apr 12, 2009
Wow!, but Should we be surprised that the prosecutors that brought the case against Stevens are under investigation for questionable legal practices against Stevens. All during an election year that cost Stevens his seat to a DEMOCRAT. That in turn could have been the swing vote in the spending bill legislation. I smell s--t.
Right

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Apr 12, 2009
conservative wrote:
Wow!, but Should we be surprised that the prosecutors that brought the case against Stevens are under investigation for questionable legal practices against Stevens. All during an election year that cost Stevens his seat to a DEMOCRAT. That in turn could have been the swing vote in the spending bill legislation. I smell s--t.
Bush justice department - totally corrupt - who knows their motivation. It took the Democratic attorney general to straighten it out.
conservative

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Apr 12, 2009
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush justice department - totally corrupt - who knows their motivation. It took the Democratic attorney general to straighten it out.
I believe they were democrats weren't they?
And it wasn't Eric Holder it was the judge presiding over the trial, that dismissed the charges
Liar

Santa Fe, NM

#24 Apr 12, 2009
conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they were democrats weren't they?
And it wasn't Eric Holder it was the judge presiding over the trial, that dismissed the charges
tell us another another one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News University of Alaska Fairbanks to take over fab... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Sen. Menendez Bribery Case Heats Up With New Ju... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 13
News Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Monty Ananconda 1
News Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down (May '14) Aug '14 Believer 2
News U.S. Postal Service losing tens of millions ann... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Grow Conservatism 16
More from around the web