Can Reince Priebus save the GOP?

Mar 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: washingtonpost.com

In the wake of two presidential defeats, the Republican National Committee chairman on Monday issued a scathing review of the party's performance in 2012 and called for a top-to-bottom retooling of the party.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 102 of102
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to think of a word that describes a dyed in the wool, wild eyed liberal hack who has killed off every useful brain cell in their head. Can you help?
Low Information Voter.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle Crazy Eyes Biden flys entourage to Europe, spends about a million taxpayer dollars for two nights. This is what Robert Mugabe and other third world thugs do. The middle class in this country is going down the proverbial shItter, and this arrogant bastard is living it up in France. Impeachment would be too nice for this despicable POS.
OBAMA:'Something has been broken in Syria'...hahaah well isn't he the brilliant one. Biden's starting to rub off on Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 102 of102
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••