Jeb Bush in the White House? He's con...

Jeb Bush in the White House? He's considering it

There are 11 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Mar 18, 2014, titled Jeb Bush in the White House? He's considering it. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

The former Florida governor gives a well-worn answer: "I can honestly tell you that I don't know what I'm going to do."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2014
No not him, run dont run.he will not win.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 18, 2014
wild child wrote:
No not him, run dont run.he will not win.
This is what it is going to boil down to, after a strong push for immigration reform in 2015 and getting that out of the way he is going to once again attract the Hispanic votes back into the GOP camp and win the Presidency in 2016.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Another 'Bush" azzzwipe?? LOL!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2014
the last thing we need in the WH is another person who supports nafta, caftan, and all UNFAIR free trade agreements that were passed during the tenture of the last 2 bushes.

the damage that those policies did to the usa are so great, it will take generations to recuperate from the ill effects.

we don't need another president who cares MORE for foreigners then they do for americans and America.

jeb is pro-illegal. says it all.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Mar 19, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
the last thing we need in the WH is another person who supports nafta, caftan, and all UNFAIR free trade agreements that were passed during the tenture of the last 2 bushes.
the damage that those policies did to the usa are so great, it will take generations to recuperate from the ill effects.
we don't need another president who cares MORE for foreigners then they do for americans and America.
jeb is pro-illegal. says it all.
In other words another 2 terms of Democrats in the White House is a better alternative.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 19, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text> In other words another 2 terms of Democrats in the White House is a better alternative.
the way things have been going during Obama's tenure, I don't think so.

2 more consecutive terms of democrats in power will see us entering another world war.

the current crop of democrats don't have what it takes to lead our country. I don't see a single leader in the current crop of democrats. they are all cowards. even Kerry.

we saw what happened in Benghazi. it is reflective of what you can expect from the current crop of democrats.

maybe in the future, another JFK will pop up. but that's not the case now. sorry.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 19, 2014
Jeb Bush is definitely more balanced than Dubya, but that Democratic machine is going to give him a bad case of political congestion

the party's over Jeb...The Repubs would be bringing a p-shooter to a gun fight..lol
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#8 Mar 20, 2014
Jeb Bush is a clueless fool, just like that moron DUBYA!! LOL!!!
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Mar 20, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the way things have been going during Obama's tenure, I don't think so.
2 more consecutive terms of democrats in power will see us entering another world war.
the current crop of democrats don't have what it takes to lead our country. I don't see a single leader in the current crop of democrats. they are all cowards. even Kerry.
we saw what happened in Benghazi. it is reflective of what you can expect from the current crop of democrats.
maybe in the future, another JFK will pop up. but that's not the case now. sorry.

One can see the possibility of the GOP taking control of both House and Senate the vote may be there for that taking into account all the gerrymandering of districts that has been taking place in some of the red states but the ball game is different when if comes to the Presidential votes, that is the area where the GOP will continue to loose as long as they keep playing the base

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 Mar 20, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
One can see the possibility of the GOP taking control of both House and Senate the vote may be there for that taking into account all the gerrymandering of districts that has been taking place in some of the red states but the ball game is different when if comes to the Presidential votes, that is the area where the GOP will continue to loose as long as they keep playing the base
I see it differently. after 2 terms of a failed democratic administration, the only way the democrats can win is - if they cheat.

after all the lies and deceit, I wouldn't pass them doing so.

frankly, I think there is a good chance of violence after this next election. and not from whom one would think.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 21, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it differently. after 2 terms of a failed democratic administration, the only way the democrats can win is - if they cheat.
after all the lies and deceit, I wouldn't pass them doing so.
frankly, I think there is a good chance of violence after this next election. and not from whom one would think.
What, are you Asian clowns gonna attack Pearl Harbor again?? LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Ted Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COMMENTARY: Texas GOP attitudes play to Census ... Apr 15 FART TAPE 2
News Climate Change Keeps Senate Democrats Up All Ni... (Mar '14) Apr 14 STROMBOLI FART 9
News O'Rourke raises $6.7M, keeping flush his bid to... Apr 4 2018HomelessVoter... 9
News Commerce secretary Wilbur Ross Mar 28 Holiday Break 2
News Cambridge Analytica firm at center of Facebook ... Mar 27 FART COMMUNITY 4
News Results of primary imply O'Rourke's obstacles Mar 24 BumFarts 2
News Outraised and outhustled, is Sen. Ted Cruz losi... Mar '18 FART STORM 7