Pope Francis named Time Person of the Year

Dec 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Thank God it wasn't Miley Cyrus. A little faith in humanity restored.
Bolshevism n Communism

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

And sadly the lamestream zionist media will subvert him and priests extra hard next year.
Merry Christmas!
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

This doesn't come close to fixing the misogynistic, homophobic, authoritarian RCC.

The RCC will have to make concrete amends to the glbt community for the history of defamation it is guilty of.
Geebee El Teesux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Christsharian Law wrote:
This doesn't come close to fixing the misogynistic, homophobic, authoritarian RCC.
The RCC will have to make concrete amends to the glbt community for the history of defamation it is guilty of.
Defamation and disagreement are not mutually inclusive. The pervert community fails to realize that while most people don't care what other people do in the privacy of the bedroom, it does not mean we must AGREE with them. I could not care less about the sodomite's practices, let them do what they want, this is a free country, but don't ask me to agree with it.
The sodomite mindset is narrow and bullies others who do not agree with them.
The GLBT community needs to make concrete ammends to the human community for all the social damage it has done in the name of advancing its agenda of perversion.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Geebee El Teesux wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation and disagreement are not mutually inclusive.
You filth, taking away equal civil rights in a non theocracy is not "disagreement."

And if our sexually sick, "religious" types can't figure this out then eventually we'll have to pass laws saying they can't serve openly, adopt, be protected from arbitrary firing or marry.

Same for the misogynistic RCC's rhetoric: We can turn its defamation back on itself, it is, after all, intrinsically morally disordered and evil. Then we'll see if that language is still considered to be "disagreement" and not defamation.

You jeesus freeeks get dumber by the day. Or maybe it's senile since you're all dying off now.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Chance wrote:
Thank God it wasn't Miley Cyrus. A little faith in humanity restored.
I don't want to frighten you, but we actually agree on something. But then again, everyone over the age of fourteen probably agrees with you on this one, so it isn't as scary as it might seem.
david traversa

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Geebee El Teesux wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation and disagreement are not mutually inclusive. The pervert community fails to realize that while most people don't care what other people do in the privacy of the bedroom, it does not mean we must AGREE with them. I could not care less about the sodomite's practices, let them do what they want, this is a free country, but don't ask me to agree with it.
The sodomite mindset is narrow and bullies others who do not agree with them.
The GLBT community needs to make concrete ammends to the human community for all the social damage it has done in the name of advancing its agenda of perversion.
You claim not to care and talk about freedom .. but one can detect a thread of deep bitterness running through it all ; that too is a sign of narrow-mindedness and a sure tool for psycological bullying ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••