Rand Paul victorious in in CPAC 2014 ...

Rand Paul victorious in in CPAC 2014 straw poll

There are 267 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 8, 2014, titled Rand Paul victorious in in CPAC 2014 straw poll. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

One day after riveting a packed convention ballroom, tea party darling Sen. Rand Paul topped the 2014 Conservative Political Action Conference straw poll, his second consecutive victory in the conservative confab's contest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2014
GOOD JOB. Work to get our country back, and unite our citizens once again. We can all work together to better our country, our economy, create better jobs by making it possible for small companies to grow thus creating more jobs. Getting every one motivated into working to better ourselves and not expecting the government to support us,,,,,EVER. We need to use our own heads and not wait for the government to do the thinking for us,
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#2 Mar 8, 2014
You are so right. We can do it. I like your attitude.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#3 Mar 9, 2014
CPAC is like the Woodstock for Conservatives.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Mar 9, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
GOOD JOB. Work to get our country back, and unite our citizens once again. We can all work together to better our country, our economy, create better jobs by making it possible for small companies to grow thus creating more jobs. Getting every one motivated into working to better ourselves and not expecting the government to support us,,,,,EVER. We need to use our own heads and not wait for the government to do the thinking for us,
Where has that since of unity been since President Obama took Office in 2009?
Well now that CPAC has picked who the next President is going to be (since their straw poll is always the predictor of who will win the Presidency) you right-wingers can fell all warm and toasty inside with this sense of coming together.
LOL, get ready to spew your divisive stupidity and blame the American people for being stupid like you did in 2008 and 2012 when the good side wins the Presidency again in 2016.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#5 Mar 9, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
CPAC is like the Woodstock for Conservatives.
A more appropriate comparison is to say it is more like the Klan rallies that you conservative are used to partaking inÂ… LOL.
Marine Corp Pat

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Mar 9, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where has that since of unity been since President Obama took Office in 2009?
Well now that CPAC has picked who the next President is going to be (since their straw poll is always the predictor of who will win the Presidency) you right-wingers can fell all warm and toasty inside with this sense of coming together.
LOL, get ready to spew your divisive stupidity and blame the American people for being stupid like you did in 2008 and 2012 when the good side wins the Presidency again in 2016.
I have to report on the republicans, because I cannot find a single positive item to report on obama.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where has that since of unity been since President Obama took Office in 2009?
Well now that CPAC has picked who the next President is going to be (since their straw poll is always the predictor of who will win the Presidency) you right-wingers can fell all warm and toasty inside with this sense of coming together.
LOL, get ready to spew your divisive stupidity and blame the American people for being stupid like you did in 2008 and 2012 when the good side wins the Presidency again in 2016.
Unity! You are the ones from the night of 2008 who told people to "shut up you lost"! People were congratulating the winners and you were sarcastic and arrogant. When the newly sworn in president echoed the same sentiments, then the game changed. Get this through your future internment camp head. 90% of America land wise is RED. The BLUE areas people live on top of each other. You are loud and that is all. You actually believe everyone else on this forum are right wingers because they question you. You won two elections and you believe this will last forever. It does not work that way. The elitists who control us all will bring in a Repub at some point to soothe the feelings of the other side.But the goal of world government will still continue to its final destination. I am a realist. Its who gets the blame when it gets here. Not now. But then. By the way if the Biblical scriptures are real, Israel is now 66 years old since its reformation. One generation was one of the prophecies. So by scripture you will get to kill Christians. Then you get it. If not true, there will be pain for the innocent, then you get it. Traditional families will return only religion will be far less important and world government will be the religion. A poorer world can not afford you. Its not the facade at the top of everything looking rosy, its whats underneath it.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Historically, the c-pap smear straw poll winner is a loser. LMAO at the c-pap smear goon convention.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Historically, the ones with the guns ends up winning. Its a shame that the win will be a slightly less oppressed way of living in a totalitarian society. All of the smears over the years has finally caught up with America the wh ore.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 9, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Unity! You are the ones from the night of 2008 who told people to "shut up you lost"! People were congratulating the winners and you were sarcastic and arrogant. When the newly sworn in president echoed the same sentiments, then the game changed. Get this through your future internment camp head. 90% of America land wise is RED. The BLUE areas people live on top of each other. You are loud and that is all. You actually believe everyone else on this forum are right wingers because they question you. You won two elections and you believe this will last forever. It does not work that way. The elitists who control us all will bring in a Repub at some point to soothe the feelings of the other side.But the goal of world government will still continue to its final destination. I am a realist. Its who gets the blame when it gets here. Not now. But then. By the way if the Biblical scriptures are real, Israel is now 66 years old since its reformation. One generation was one of the prophecies. So by scripture you will get to kill Christians. Then you get it. If not true, there will be pain for the innocent, then you get it. Traditional families will return only religion will be far less important and world government will be the religion. A poorer world can not afford you. Its not the facade at the top of everything looking rosy, its whats underneath it.
The population centers in America are Blue
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 9, 2014
serfs up wrote:
Historically, the ones with the guns ends up winning. Its a shame that the win will be a slightly less oppressed way of living in a totalitarian society. All of the smears over the years has finally caught up with America the wh ore.
Where in America are guns not plentiful?
Cat74

Plainfield, IL

#12 Mar 9, 2014
If it was up to Democrats only they could rally. They think we aren't going to have any more elections, because they won a couple times. We have elections every 2 years. Some one should tell them, and tell them the next one will be a doozy when they have to answer for their Obamascam vote. Already Pryor is running from the National party like a scalded dog. So are many others who voted for Obamascam while they were under the influence without reading it. So funny.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#14 Mar 9, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The population centers in America are Blue
Areas ripe for internal strife as the downturn expands and the resources are slowly cut. They will spread out to other areas when that occurs and then the shooting gallery will begin as people fight for survival.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#16 Mar 9, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in America are guns not plentiful?
True. But people who never purchased weapons have been doing it in record numbers the last several years. Most of the people who commit crimes are not really proficient with weapons but have used them for much longer. That is why reports of defense by people using weapons to survive attacks are encouraging. Internment camps will be massive and we will get labor for near nothing. sort of giving back to the totalitarian state community. funny how that works. Always think of the possibilities. Turning lemons into lemonade can be poetic justice.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 9, 2014
serfs up wrote:
But people who never purchased weapons have been doing it in record numbers the last several years.
People who have owned weapons are giving them up in record numbers.

The actual percentage of homes that don't have firearms is increasing.

The vast majority of weapons sold are sold to people who already own them.

PS: the number of firearm fatalities continues to climb and is expect to exceed traffic fatalities next year.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Mar 9, 2014
serfs up wrote:
That is why reports of defense by people using weapons to survive attacks are encouraging.
You are making things up, Smurfette.

Did you remember to take your meds this morning?

Are you going to spend the rest of the day telling us about invading armies and black hellycopters? again?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#24 Mar 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
People who have owned weapons are giving them up in record numbers.
The actual percentage of homes that don't have firearms is increasing.
The vast majority of weapons sold are sold to people who already own them.
PS: the number of firearm fatalities continues to climb and is expect to exceed traffic fatalities next year.
Saul Alinsky lives.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#25 Mar 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making things up, Smurfette.
Did you remember to take your meds this morning?
Are you going to spend the rest of the day telling us about invading armies and black hellycopters? again?
Saul Alinsky lives!...Saul says, "In war the end justifies almost any means"...fencewalkers...p repare yourselves..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Mar 9, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Saul Alinsky lives.
blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah LIEberal communist agenda. blah Pseudo Progressives Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Progressives blah blah blah liberal/socialist blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah LIEberal communist agenda blah blah blah blah liberal/socialist blah blah blah blah blah liberal/socialist blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah Progressives blah blah Progressives blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah Hitler blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#27 Mar 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah LIEberal communist agenda. blah Pseudo Progressives Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Progressives blah blah blah liberal/socialist blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah LIEberal communist agenda blah blah blah blah liberal/socialist blah blah blah blah blah liberal/socialist blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah Progressives blah blah Progressives blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah Hitler blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Saul Alinsky blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Saul Alinskyblah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...
Saul Alinsky lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Ted Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz calls for term limits in Congress 16 hr PoliciaFederal 2
News Constituents Hold "Town Hall Without Ted Cruz" ... Thu HimPhartse 7
News Once again, Trump claims that just enough fraud... Wed Vladimir Puty Putin 211
News Beto O'Rourke is a Mexico-loving liberal in Tex... Wed American de Juaritos 1
News Kerry backs off Israel 'apartheid' remark (Apr '14) Feb 22 zionism is racism 6
News Senate uses arcane rule to silence Warren in Se... Feb 12 Lawrence Wolf 92
News Why Beto O'Rourke should run for Senate: Editorial Feb 11 Grubby 2
More from around the web