May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and Geo...

May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and George W. Bush

There are 75 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 4, 2013, titled May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and George W. Bush. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Manhattan: "Cruzin' for a bruisin' " was off the mark from the very first sentence, when it established a false dichotomy between the New York GOP hosting Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#63 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, we saw on TV that several low information voters didn't even know who the President and Vice President were. You air heads are a hoot.
Low information! Low information! Low inform - awk!
Serves you right, Le Horsesass. There's a poetic irony in parroting Le Garbage while trying to chew your cracker.

Location hidden

#64 May 6, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are saying that the second sperm touches an egg, it is a person and not just 1 set of cells correct? If not, if there a time frame b/c there isnt much diffence to that egg once the sperm goes inside for some time?
Prayers have not been taken out of schools, you are free to pray in them. Your prayers do not have to be spoken aloud or in groups for them to be "prayers".
The DNC is a political affaire, Ramadam is a religious one; see the difference yet?
I named my sperm Herman. I'm starting his college fund, just in case.

Location hidden

#65 May 6, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you prayers were not taken out of schools??? That is NOT A TRUE STATEMENT, kids are being sent home every day for their religious beliefs. When a baby is formed in the womb - there is life.
In one case, it was Todd Akin.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#66 May 7, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you prayers were not taken out of schools??? That is NOT A TRUE STATEMENT, kids are being sent home every day for their religious beliefs. When a baby is formed in the womb - there is life.
As long as the schools are giving out test, SATs and other forms of exams, there will always be prayer in schools.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#67 May 7, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If your going to lie pookie, try to do a little better job of it.......and as for the Bible, don't talk about something you don't know or understand.
Surly pookie. We are not dictating anything to you or your stupid low information voters. It is you loons trying to dictate everything from free contraception, abortions and ending my second amendment rights that is the problem. You don't dictate to us pookie, you loons and lemmings are the bots that have to be led by the hand and your nanny Obama.
Uhm Le Jimbo, you may want to look at whom you are responding to.
You really are a few McNuggets short of a happy meal aren't you.
Yeah, I caught that. There are so many of you trying to copy or transcribe my avatar, I posted to myself. Hope you had a giggle out of it.........as we do your mindless post.

Paris

#68 May 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I named my sperm Herman. I'm starting his college fund, just in case.
Herman has a short shelf life pookie. Have mommy splain the birds and bee's to ya.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#69 May 7, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the schools are giving out test, SATs and other forms of exams, there will always be prayer in schools.
I do hope you are right about the kids praying silently before their tests however there has been many problems with them bowing their heads and praying before their meals. Lets not make this public knowledge the ACLU will be after them again.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#70 May 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>In one case, it was Todd Akin.
I have never heard Todd Akin say anything about prayers - Abortions - yes he said too much.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#71 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care who you screw pookie, all we want is you low information voters to quit trying to make us watch your perverted lifestyle.
And #11 is Deleware. Pretty soon it will be the other 39 falling in line...then what are you going to do? It's going to happen, you'll see.

Marriage equality for all!

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#72 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I caught that. There are so many of you trying to copy or transcribe my avatar, I posted to myself. Hope you had a giggle out of it.........as we do your mindless post.
Riiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtt tttttttt. You are SOOOOOOO popular and SOOOOOO revered among Topix posters that people are trying to copy your stuff....LOL....You do have an over inflated sense of self, don't you junior.

As for the giggles part, no, not really. I just shook my head at the utter failure of a poster who got so wound up on a subject that he couldn't figure out who to post to, so he bitch-slapped himself.

Paris

#73 May 8, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
And #11 is Deleware. Pretty soon it will be the other 39 falling in line...then what are you going to do? It's going to happen, you'll see.
Marriage equality for all!
hahahahahahaha Another liberal haven falls to its knees..........so to speak.

Paris

#74 May 8, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtt tttttttt. You are SOOOOOOO popular and SOOOOOO revered among Topix posters that people are trying to copy your stuff....LOL....You do have an over inflated sense of self, don't you junior.
As for the giggles part, no, not really. I just shook my head at the utter failure of a poster who got so wound up on a subject that he couldn't figure out who to post to, so he bitch-slapped himself.
Sure I get wound up pookie. I am emotional about my beliefs, I don't get paid like you do to post your liberals activism. It's not a Fluke you know.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#75 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'emotion', aka paranoia, has led you to having the most phonie aliases and posts taken down.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#76 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I get wound up pookie. I am emotional about my beliefs, I don't get paid like you do to post your liberals activism. It's not a Fluke you know.
I wish I got paid to sit here and post all day, but I don't and I'm not a liberal..I'm more independent, but believe whatever you will to let you sleep better at night.

Paris

#77 May 8, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I got paid to sit here and post all day, but I don't and I'm not a liberal..I'm more independent, but believe whatever you will to let you sleep better at night.
Thank you for the kind thoughts. It's very Independent of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Ted Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moore denies sexual misconduct, but GOP fears e... Dec 8 jimani_privac 230
News Why do white evangelicals love Trump? Dec 5 Enter Username 31
News Kate Steinle not guilty verdict sparks shock fr... Dec 3 mr gleeble 33
News Roy Moore race no easy call for President Trump Dec 3 trump is better 3
News O'Rourke first Democrat to file for Senate race Nov 29 FARTS YO 4
News Democrats planning on hanging accused teen sex ... Nov 23 Retribution 34
News Cruz challenger touting his old-guard Republica... Nov 20 By a vote 1
More from around the web