May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and Geo...

May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and George W. Bush

There are 75 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 4, 2013, titled May 4: Ted Cruz, school lunch and George W. Bush. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Manhattan: "Cruzin' for a bruisin' " was off the mark from the very first sentence, when it established a false dichotomy between the New York GOP hosting Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 May 4, 2013
Brooklyn: Re “Plan B on Plan B”(editorial, May 2): You have to be 21 to drink, but at 15 you can go to a store and purchase a morning-after pill. What is wrong with this picture? Since when are 15-year-olds women? How our society has decayed. Regina Sirico

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/4-ted-cruz...
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#2 May 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
A baptist bible thumper from okiehomo has only one mission in life....To pray to brother john rivers' aardvark for forgiveness. Not comment on areas of the country that don't even know they exist.

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#3 May 4, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
A baptist bible thumper from okiehomo has only one mission in life....To pray to brother john rivers' aardvark for forgiveness. Not comment on areas of the country that don't even know they exist.
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
What's your point? Are you pulling an Obama with your comment about a "Baptist Bible Thumper" when Obama said we in the Midwest run for our GUNS AND BIBLE when we get concerned? Your comment is just as asinine as Obama's was.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#4 May 4, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You're a bitter clinger. Does that clarify it for you?

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 May 4, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? Are you pulling an Obama with your comment about a "Baptist Bible Thumper" when Obama said we in the Midwest run for our GUNS AND BIBLE when we get concerned? Your comment is just as asinine as Obama's was.
If you watch crappy pants, he stalks just certain posters to try and defuse their facts with his normal bullchit. Typical liberal street urchin.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2013
The communists will come at him from the left.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#7 May 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If you watch crappy pants, he stalks just certain posters to try and defuse their facts with his normal bullchit. Typical liberal street urchin.
Yes he does and when we do not give in to his asinine statements then he goes to name calling. Typical Lib.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#9 May 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't posted a fact since you signed up in '08. All you've done, since then, is lost 2 Presidential elections.

bwahahahahahahahahaha
BandMaster

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2013
The communists spam every non-Barack egg-sucking post.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#11 May 4, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Why, it's the banned eighthman/ninthman with another alias.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 May 4, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It was "guns and religion". Obama must have reviewed Topix before saying it.

Location hidden

#13 May 4, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
The communists spam every non-Barack egg-sucking post.
I'm not sure about the communists (all two of them), but we Liberals have a habit of combatting right wing hate and ignorance.

Location hidden

#14 May 4, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, it's the banned eighthman/ninthman with another alias.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Really? No wonder I find Bandmaster so repellant.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#16 May 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It was "guns and religion". Obama must have reviewed Topix before saying it.
Yes it was religion - but here is his comments on the Bible:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/its-a...

http://antiobamassiah.wordpress.com/video-of-...

Location hidden

#17 May 4, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was religion - but here is his comments on the Bible:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/its-a...
http://antiobamassiah.wordpress.com/video-of-...
I read both your links. Regarding the first one, I'm unable to find a connection between that story and President Obama.

As to the second link, it's a matter of philosophical point of view. Personally, I beieve that religion has no place in politics, or in influencing political decisions. Even Jimmy Carter, a devout born-again Christian, did not allow his religious convictions to interfere with rational thought.

Whatever you might think of his presidency, Carter was and is a noble example of a what a human being can be. To me, he represents what a true Christian can be, a kind and caring person whose devotion to his God is matched by his devotion to humanity.

On Topix at least, too many people who proclaim themselves as Christian bring nothing but hate, greed and intolerance to the table. If their God is watching, I'm sure He disappoves.

Location hidden

#18 May 4, 2013
As for Ted Cruz, he is a modern-day Joe McCarthy. He even has the same crazed grimace. The day this wretched person becomes president will be the day the world will see the Fourth Reich.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#19 May 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I read both your links. Regarding the first one, I'm unable to find a connection between that story and President Obama.
As to the second link, it's a matter of philosophical point of view. Personally, I beieve that religion has no place in politics, or in influencing political decisions. Even Jimmy Carter, a devout born-again Christian, did not allow his religious convictions to interfere with rational thought.
Whatever you might think of his presidency, Carter was and is a noble example of a what a human being can be. To me, he represents what a true Christian can be, a kind and caring person whose devotion to his God is matched by his devotion to humanity.
On Topix at least, too many people who proclaim themselves as Christian bring nothing but hate, greed and intolerance to the table. If their God is watching, I'm sure He disappoves.
This is about the only thing we do agree on. Carter is a Christian and he is still living his life as a Christian - he has been doing work with the Habitat for Humanity building homes.

Location hidden

#20 May 4, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about the only thing we do agree on. Carter is a Christian and he is still living his life as a Christian - he has been doing work with the Habitat for Humanity building homes.
I think Jimmy Carter is the finest ex-president in my lifetime, not just because he is Christian, but because he is a kind and compassionate human being who knows the key to happiness, by giving of himself to the well-being of others.
You'll probably disagree, but I don't think that being a good, moral human being is dependent on one's religion or lack of it. I think it comes from one's generosity of spirit, in attempting to be of help to others. One's own happiness is the reward that comes from it. Then, if you're happier, you'll want to live a life in the service of those who are needy. It's a kind of circle, and a very satisfying one.

I wish everyone felt this way. But then I'd have no one to yell at.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#21 May 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Brooklyn: Re “Plan B on Plan B”(editorial, May 2): You have to be 21 to drink, but at 15 you can go to a store and purchase a morning-after pill. What is wrong with this picture? Since when are 15-year-olds women? How our society has decayed. Regina Sirico
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/4-ted-cruz...
But a 5 year old can get a rifle as a gift and shoot his 2 year old sister dead, and that's A-OK with you, huh? 2nd Ammendment and all that crap.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/author...
BandMaster

Location hidden

#22 May 4, 2013
George W Bush was one of our best presidents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Ted Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats planning on hanging accused teen sex ... 7 hr Retribution 34
News Cruz challenger touting his old-guard Republica... Nov 20 By a vote 1
News Moore denies sexual misconduct, but GOP fears e... Nov 18 Political hit job 228
News Texas church shooter threatened mother-in-law b... Nov 12 psychopaths r nt ... 3
News Why do white evangelicals love Trump? Nov 11 Naturally Wired 28
News Cruz, Texas governor meet with Taiwan president (Jan '17) Nov 10 see one see all 9
News Republicans blame Senate GOP for stalled Washin... Nov 9 okimar 110
More from around the web